7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8 ) at Indiana ( -8 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -7.5 ) at Atlanta ( 7.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2 ) at New York ( 2 ) —- T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Philadelphia ( -4 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -7.5 ) at Memphis ( 7.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -4.5 ) at Cleveland ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 12 ) at Milwaukee ( -12 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Utah ( -8 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

This just in. Pistons really bad.

• moosedrool

@tmarohl said...

Blake will have a day here soon…

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

I don’t think I’m being bias in saying it’s not really fair to judge the Pistons yet. Obviously they’re not some force to be reckoned with, but the team hasn’t had any time to really gel yet either.

I know you think Reggie sucks, but 16 games in I believe, and he’s only played 1 1/2 games. Blake’s only played 4. Rose has only played 9 or 10. Snell has missed the last 3. I think Blake and Rose have only played 2 games together. They haven’t played a game yet where there regular supposed 9 man rotation has been on the floor together. Or even their top 6.

I know every team deals with injuries and I know the Bucks don’t have Middleton right now, but I’m not sure if there’s another team in the league that’s had 3 (Reggie, Rose, Blake) of their top 6 guys miss this much of the season already. Really 4 of their top 6 if you include the time Snell’s missed, since he’s a starter.

• NoLimits0

I cashed without using the optimizer lineups although I took some plays like Larry Nance who I wouldn’t have played before but I saw he had a huge jump without Love.

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

I know every team deals with injuries and I know the Bucks don’t have Middleton right now, but I’m not sure if there’s another team in the league that’s had 3 (Reggie, Rose, Blake) of their top 6 guys miss this much of the season already. Really 4 of their top 6 if you include the time Snell’s missed, since he’s a starter.

Klay 0 games, Looney 1 game, Steph 4 games, DLo 10 games

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t think I’m being bias in saying it’s not really fair to judge the Pistons yet. Obviously they’re not some force to be reckoned with, but the team hasn’t had any time to really gel yet either.

I know you think Reggie sucks, but 16 games in I believe, and he’s only played 1 1/2 games. Blake’s only played 4. Rose has only played 9 or 10. Snell has missed the last 3. I think Blake and Rose have only played 2 games together. They haven’t played a game yet where there regular supposed 9 man rotation has been on the floor together. Or even their top 6.

I don’t think Reggie sucks, I just don’t think he is NBA starter quality. He is a nice second string PG. Pistons must think that as well as when healthy last year, he split time pretty evenly with another second string point guard in Ish Smith. Watching tonight, it was pretty easy to tell that Brown and Rose were the best players on the floor for Detroit. Markieff blows. He should be removed from the lineup. Snell is Snell. Plays decent defense and can hit a three if he decides to shoot. Drummond is about five years too late in this NBA. He is a double double machine, but doesn’t seem to fit in todays NBA, at least on the Pistons roster. Reminds me of former Piston and Buck Greg Monroe. Really impressed with Brown. Kennard I think is a decent player, just had a bad game. Langston Galloway should be in the G League or a deep bench reserve.

• gaelicgirl

@NoLimits0 said...

I cashed without using the optimizer lineups

You will have more unique lineups if you don’t use an optimizer

• miggs6876

@NoLimits0 said...

I cashed without using the optimizer lineups although I took some plays like Larry Nance who I wouldn’t have played before but I saw he had a huge jump without Love.

I cashed with 306. Isaac really helped me and chalk Skal hurt me. I’ve been riding FVV since the Toronto injuries. Played CJM and kinda got lucky because i thought Lilard was out. Holiday chalk didn’t hurt me nor did Bradley punt. Neither produced enough to cash high. On to tomorrow.

• tmarohl

New Rule – Just play FVV and Siakim until they decide to adjust their prices to appropriate levels. FVV should be about $8500 and Siakam should be about 10K on FD. Their rotation is so damn tight. They really only go 7 deep, so you get 36 minutes out of them as well.

• NoLimits0

@tmarohl said...

New Rule – Just play FVV and Siakim until they decide to adjust their prices to appropriate levels. FVV should be about $8500 and Siakam should be about 10K on FD. Their rotation is so damn tight. They really only go 7 deep, so you get 36 minutes out of them as well.

When do we play Marc?

• tmarohl

@NoLimits0 said...

When do we play Marc?

He seems playable as long as his salary is 6K or less.

• tmarohl

Even though I don’t think the Bucks are as good as they were last year, there is a real possibility if they get by Utah on Monday, that they may be sitting with a record of something like 23-6 when they meet up with the Sixers on Christmas day. Very weak schedule with a ton of home games since they have been on the road to start the season.

• NoLimits0

I was reading about moklovin because he uses those optimal lineups.

I find it funny that. https://mobile.twitter.com/moklovindfs?lang=en

Some guy is impersonating him on Twitter but he doesn’t report him. The guy has more followers than the real Moklovin too.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Yep. I expect a fd adjustment soon.

• superjon

@yisman said...

well, lineuphq left him out completely so that meant a lot of people MMEing had zero of him

I wonder if the other optimizers had him in the player pool.

He was added

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@NoLimits0 said...

I was reading about moklovin because he uses those optimal lineups.

I find it funny that. https://mobile.twitter.com/moklovindfs?lang=en

Some guy is impersonating him on Twitter but he doesn’t report him. The guy has more followers than the real Moklovin too.

We report these ‘lineup sellers/scammers’ all the time. They are a scam and it’s unreal people fall for it, but they do.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@gaelicgirl said...

Klay 0 games, Looney 1 game, Steph 4 games, DLo 10 games

Yes, except for the Warriors! My fault. Wasn’t really considering Klay, since everyone knew he was out going into the season. Warriors have had by far the worst luck this year. Pelicans are up there too with not having Zion yet, and the time Jrue and Ingram have missed. Ball, and Favors as well. Hard to think these teams aren’t just tanking though and sitting these guys longer then they need too.

• zpa1989

ended up getting 3rd somehow in the 4.44 FD gpp. no idea why i took satoransky in that one but it paid off. every other lineup i had sucked last night except that one. oh well, thats how it goes sometimes. i was in first untill the 4th quater in the pels/jazz game and a lineup with jrue and one with JJ got me from behind barely. usually jazz games don’t go 20 points over the total.

• Petergunz82

@zpa1989 said...

ended up getting 3rd somehow in the 4.44 FD gpp. no idea why i took satoransky in that one but it paid off. every other lineup i had sucked last night except that one. oh well, thats how it goes sometimes. i was in first untill the 4th quater in the pels/jazz game and a lineup with jrue and one with JJ got me from behind barely. usually jazz games don’t go 20 points over the total.

How much you take down?

• zpa1989

@Petergunz82 said...

How much you take down?

Just a thousand. For a small time player like me, it’s a solid hit.

• Devmacsoom

@Petergunz82 said...

How much you take down?

That’s sweet bro congrats! Im a small time player too and 1k would hit the spot lol.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.