7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8 ) at Indiana ( -8 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -7.5 ) at Atlanta ( 7.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2 ) at New York ( 2 ) —- T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Philadelphia ( -4 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -7.5 ) at Memphis ( 7.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -4.5 ) at Cleveland ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 12 ) at Milwaukee ( -12 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Utah ( -8 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Murray is out, and Love is questionable.

I’m guessing Love is out.

If Murray and White are out that has to benefit DDR if the game can be competitive. It’s basically point DDR which probably goes horribly wrong because the ball will never be passed

• tmarohl

Dejounte Murray Out
    Derrick White – Probable
    Love – Questionable
    Hutchinson – Probable
    Caruso – Doubtful

• Petergunz82

@Pandamonious said...

Why pivot from the chalk when the chalk is smashing?

Maybe I’ve grown a little bitter this season, but I’ve cost myself more money this season by trying to pivot from the chalk when the obvious has been the right play.

Ownership aside, you think Skal is a core play at 5600?

Not saying he’s to the point of Continental Crust…but a more normalized 32 pts seems likely

• tmarohl

Illyasova – Out

• tmarohl

Detroit did not submit their injury report. Playing games – Probably don’t want to reveal Blake’s status this early in the day.

• JSteele

Last time Love was out Julius Randle went nuts.

Anyone interested in paying 5k for 30 minutes of Melo. I’m guessing having Lillard back will help him get more open shots in the pick and pop

• superjon

@tmarohl said...

Biyombo is a Hornet

Bamba. My bad

• captainwacky

@Petergunz82 said...

Not saying he’s to the point of Continental Crust…but a more normalized 32 pts seems likely

I mean… if you think 32 points at 5600 is likely, then just lock the dude. He’s not going to be absurdly chalky at that price, but decently so I would guess.

• moped_jones

@monarch said...

Well. He has been but he needs 30 minutes. One game last season he played 30 minutes he has 32.5 DK points.

The year before that he surpassed value in six consecutive games to close the season.

I had him in a few of those contests. So I will happily go heavy at $4300 on DK.

• tmarohl

@JSteele said...

Anyone interested in paying 5k for 30 minutes of Melo. I’m guessing having Lillard back will help him get more open shots in the pick and pop

I don’t think Lillard plays.

• JSteele

@tmarohl said...

I don’t think Lillard plays.

He’s probable

• moped_jones

@JSteele said...

Out of curiosity…………………………..huh?

I don’t see how those two players are related. NY plays SA and CLE plays POR.

• mrjredoak

Lebron worth the price tonight? Major dud last game vs Memphis

• tmarohl

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/28145944/sources-nba-considering-reseeding-conference-finalists-postseason-play-in

• monarch

@mrjredoak said...

Lebron worth the price tonight? Major dud last game vs Memphis

He is my favorite play at the moment

• tmarohl

@JSteele said...

He’s probable

His back tightened up on him, and he says he is a game time decision.

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    1h
    Status note: Damian Lillard (back) said he’ll be a game-time decision Saturday.

• queensfinest

@JSteele said...

He’s probable

no. lillard is questionable and seems closer to doubtful

• tmarohl

@queensfinest said...

no. lillard is questionable and seems closer to doubtful

To be fair, Portland is listing him as probable. Dame himself say’s he is a game time decision. I am going to Bucks game, so I will not have time to adjust lineups so I am assuming he is out.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@moped_jones said...

Out of curiosity…………………………..huh?

I don’t see how those two players are related. NY plays SA and CLE plays POR.

CLE is incredibly week inside without Love. So, Randle smashed against CLE when Love sat a week or so ago. Now Love may be out again, weakening CLE inside.

Now the thing is Melo and Randle are mostly different players. Melo plays more outside and Randle plays more inside. So, because of that I don’t think it’s a strong correlation.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

CLE is incredibly week inside without Love. So, Randle smashed against CLE when Love sat a week or so ago. Now Love may be out again, weakening CLE inside.

Now the thing is Melo and Randle are mostly different players. Melo plays more outside and Randle plays more inside. So, because of that I don’t think it’s a strong correlation.

The correlation is that Skal just became an even better play if Love is out on FD at $4,200

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@Petergunz82 said...

As of right now, no. I’m assuming Love is out and would rather play Nance.

• Petergunz82

@captainwacky said...

I mean… if you think 32 points at 5600 is likely, then just lock the dude. He’s not going to be absurdly chalky at that price, but decently so I would guess.

You think that’s enough for GPPs?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

The correlation is that Skal just became an even better play if Love is out on FD at $4,200

Right, not Melo who was the player originally mentioned by JSteele as benefiting from Love out.

• captainwacky

@Petergunz82 said...

You think that’s enough for GPPs?

absolutely. Obviously it’s not something you can project to be certain, but if you were like “hey, this guy at a reasonably variable position is going to get 32 points for 9 percent of the cap”, I would take that 100 percent of the time. I think I’m just simplifying basic DFS strategy (and assuming you get that, too), but sometimes you just take what’s given to you.

• tmarohl

Panda – Per Breves on the projection team, sounds like Detroit Beat Writers are convinced Blake isn’t playing.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.