7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 8 ) at Indiana ( -8 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -7.5 ) at Atlanta ( 7.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2 ) at New York ( 2 ) —- T: 218
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Philadelphia ( -4 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -7.5 ) at Memphis ( 7.5 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -4.5 ) at Cleveland ( 4.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 12 ) at Milwaukee ( -12 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 8 ) at Utah ( -8 ) —- T: 222.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

Gobert sprained his ankle last night three minutes in but gutted it out because its dumb to leave the game and have it swell up plus they are about to begin a long road trip. Tony Bradley time is upon us.

• ScofieldReturns

anyone like saboner on FD at 8.7k? maybe he can bully ORL inside

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Gobert sprained his ankle last night three minutes in but gutted it out because its dumb to leave the game and have it swell up plus they are about to begin a long road trip. Tony Bradley time is upon us.

I don’t know guys, he’ll by highly owned, I think I should fade him. I don’t like playing back up centers looking at at least 26 minutes of run for 3k. I’ll let the fish gobble that chalk sandwhich.

• JustDFSin

@Pandamonious said...

Never forget.

If gobert sits im all in on tony bradley

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

I don’t know guys, he’ll by highly owned, I think I should fade him. I don’t like playing back up centers looking at at least 26 minutes of run for 3k. I’ll let the fish gobble that chalk sandwhich.

I need that chalk. If I can project you for over 30% owned, I’m at least doubling it in my builds.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

I need that chalk. If I can project you for over 30% owned, I’m at least doubling it in my builds.

I think on DK, you should give birch some run too. I agree he’s not that good, yet neither is Indiana’s interior defense. 4200 is a fair price. Not nearly as good a play as Bradley, but still, he “could” go ham.

I kinda agreed with you yesterday about bembry which is why I went 1 of 4. I never Completely fade cheap chalk in NBA, regardless of my opinion on the player. Bembry was around 25% owned so I was with the field. I’ve seen Bembry pull Plenty of Galloways and hang 20 DK in 40 minutes. I’ve also seen him get 20 minutes as a starter. He just got hot early and they let him run. That was bembry’s absolute ceiling, and couldn’t miss from the field, and got 4 steals. 🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

• monarch

Any update on a minutes restriction for Lonzo Ball tonight?

Nvm…I see it. 25 minutes. I think I like that.

• Bodiaz36

Man, if I don’t make some kinda profit tonight I oughta quit. So much value opening up, so many different builds that can yield a massive score. Problem is everyone’s sharp in following the news. Currently tinkering with a build on FD that has LBJ, Siakam, CJ, and DDR that I’m falling in love with.

• monarch

I can make a case for Bradley busting as well if he starts but I lean toward the side of him doing well.

Ya…I think I would like Jeff Green more

• zpa1989

does bamba see enough minutes to make him viable? he is the min price on FD. i feel like in low 20 mins he can maybe 10x that salary.

• Bodiaz36

The minutes are definitely a concern for Bamba. I would say if Gobert is ruled out, Bradley would be safer pick at same price, since the minutes should definitely be there

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

I’d say you could play Bamba on FD. On DK and Yahoo you may as well just play Birch if you want some of that Magic front court action.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@zpa1989 said...

does bamba see enough minutes to make him viable? he is the min price on FD. i feel like in low 20 mins he can maybe 10x that salary.

Right now I have 60% Bamba. Gobert news will drop it some if he gets ruled out

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

I can make a case for Bradley busting as well if he starts but I lean toward the side of him doing well.

Ya…I think I would like Jeff Green more

He seems like he’s foul prone. Still that’s a nice price for the matchup 🤷‍♂️

• monarch

@Njsum1 said...

He seems like he’s foul prone. Still that’s a nice price for the matchup 🤷‍♂️

And that game can go small. Green would play at the minimum every single minute that Bradley does not and also some PF time.

• vevay25

What’s everyone think of mo bamba?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

Bad idea to play LBJ and AD together? Pretty easy to do on FD and Yahoo.

• zpa1989

@Pandamonious said...

Bad idea to play LBJ and AD together? Pretty easy to do on FD and Yahoo.

i don’t think you need too. i think siakam has a big ceiling here for cheaper than lebron. isaac has a big opportunity tonight, marcus morris in a good spot, i’d rather pay up for davis.

• monarch

What?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

What?

What to what?

• Bodiaz36

Honestly, there is enough value to play both LBJ and Siakam (at least on FD) if you’re crafty enough with the rest of your lu. Wouldn’t be shocking if they’re the 2 highest scorers of the evening

• miggs6876

@theIrrigator said...

Gobert Questionable. Forgot it was Saturday

He was my favorite center. Who is in play now?

• NoLimits0

Why are we talking about Khem Birch and Wesley Iwandu when Aminu and Bamba are better plays.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

What to what?

Ha. I misread the above post as Siakam had a bigger ceiling than LeBron which is not what was said.

Siakam is alright. I’m making LBJ a priority

• monarch

@NoLimits0 said...

Why are we talking about Khem Birch and Wesley Iwandu when Aminu and Bamba are better plays.

Bamba has a hard minutes restriction.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler