• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 9 ) at Cleveland ( -9 ) —- T: 197
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) —- T: 191
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Minnesota ( -7 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -2 ) at Milwaukee ( 2 ) —- T: 192
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 8.5 ) at San Antonio ( -8.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 3.5 ) at Utah ( -3.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Chat/Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/310005135?invitedby=dmurphy104&cnl=ba

• jimmyquinella

• Blogger of the Month

Potential for several blowouts it seems.
    (That’s what SHE said….)

• bmann

Early thoughts:

1. Lin: 25+ mins? Hairston is back and that crowds the rotation a little. But Lin has been playing well and earning more run lately.

2. Cousins is the stud to build around.

3. Covington @ around/more than 30 mins looks great, though it’s Covington so he could put up 8 dk points or something ridiculous like that.

• Stickman731

How many minutes will Rondo get tonight? Any thoughts?

• Chief2112

Will there be another link to the $2 donation today? It’s the season of giving.

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

There should be. I PM’d it to him last night. I sent bhdevault another PM. If it’s not up shortly I’ll post it.

• xHotLineBlingx

Brandon Knight has a pattern of gooing-off every other night maybe this night?

• finn4

Really liking Wiggins tonight

• tr_baskin

@xHotLineBlingx said...

Brandon Knight has a pattern of gooing-off every other night maybe this night?

Fading westbrook tonight and will probably build around cousins. Do believe knight is the 40-50 guy tonight.

• monarch

Wasn’t Knight sort of limited last night? He picked up his usage once Bledsoe went out but basically deferred to him against a weak opponent. I’m a little leery of him on this back to back.

• xHotLineBlingx

@tr_baskin said...

Fading westbrook tonight and will probably build around cousins. Do believe knight is the 40-50 guy tonight.

I have the same plan too gonna build around Big Couz, hopefully Knight will explode against an aging Spurs backcourt.

• millerto

Thoughts for tonight:

Sure am glad the Celtics are playing. At least I won’t have the temptation to roster Crowder again.

Westbrook at 11.9k against Utah? Nah.

Boogie at Charlotte? Yes please.

How many times can I be on the wrong side of Batum?

Porzingis is great every other game and Knight is great every other game right? So Porzi is off and Knight is on tonight?

When does Rondo finally burn us all down? Tonight?

Why do I do this? I obviously am horrible at it.

• dominicanpapi

The Suns confuse me, I’m riding the Knight wave but Knight is playing off ball right? So wouldn’t Bledsoe be the play?

• Lionfan22

@millerto said...

Thoughts for tonight:

Sure am glad the Celtics are playing. At least I won’t have the temptation to roster Crowder again.

Westbrook at 11.9k against Utah? Nah.

Boogie at Charlotte? Yes please.

How many times can I be on the wrong side of Batum?

Porzingis is great every other game and Knight is great every other game right? So Porzi is off and Knight is on tonight?

When does Rondo finally burn us all down? Tonight?

Why do I do this? I obviously am horrible at it.

Yeah I really think you’re doing yourself a disservice by playing RWB. Sure he has the capacity of going off against anyone including Utah, But that means all of value picks not only have to do well, but they have to play out of their minds. Assuming you also want to squeeze in Drummond, or Boogie.

• finn4

I think Sixers-Timberwolves could be the best fantasy game of the night. Fast Pace, two bad defenses and both teams are filled with value plays.

• millerto

@finn4 said...

I think Sixers-Timberwolves could be the best fantasy game of the night. Fast Pace, two bad defenses and both teams are filled with value plays.

And two of the worst possible coaches for fantasy scores.

• stubbysooner77

• 2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

I’m thinking Hornets-Kings has a lot of fantasy goodness. God in heaven. I can’t believe I used that term. Obviously a lot depends on injuries.

• kobe23

i still cant get over how jae crowder had 8fpts when he went 30+ only two nights ago in exactly the same matchup!

• jibbyj

I’m playing a few lineups tonight – one with LBJ, Bledsoe, and Boogie (no easy task) and one balanced. Should be interesting to see how the ‘2nd tier’ lineup fairs against the ‘stars and scrubs’.

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

Definitely on the Tristan Thompson train again. Not as sure about Delly. Should hit value, but limited upside.

• kobe23

@stubbysooner77 said...

I’m thinking Hornets-Kings has a lot of fantasy goodness

Yes but on the hornets side the points could be coming from ANYONE. We don’t know who might go off tonight, whether it be batum, kemba, big al….heck even one of the two jeremies lamb on lin might he a big night.

• millerto

@kobe23 said...

i still cant get over how jae crowder had 8fpts when he went 30+ only two nights ago in exactly the same matchup!

I’ve rostered the guy twice this year and he’s been horrible both times. I think I’m getting this high energy guy that’s gonna crash the boards and get some steals and putbacks and I get this dude that stands in the corner all game and basically does nothing. I don’t get it. Not one bit.

• Chief2112

@kobe23 said...

Yes but on the hornets side the points could be coming from ANYONE. We don’t know who might go off tonight, whether it be batum, kemba, big al….heck even one of the two jeremies lamb on lin might he a big night.

That is the problem with the Hornets in terms of fantasy this year. They can get scoring from just about anyone. Even M. Williams can have a big game anytime. Curious to see how this game plays out tonight.

• Green_Ranger_91

Anyone on the Enes Kanter revenge game? Contemplating him on DK for $5300. Opens up some salary for me.

• cv1101

@millerto said...

And two of the worst possible coaches for fantasy scores.

how so? (not an argument I want to learn)

• teachmehowtocutty

@finn4 said...

I definitely like rubio tj kmart and kat. Nobody else in the game strikes me as playable. Theres a chance of all 4 of those games making my lineup.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).