• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 9 ) at Cleveland ( -9 ) —- T: 197
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) —- T: 191
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Minnesota ( -7 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -2 ) at Milwaukee ( 2 ) —- T: 192
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 8.5 ) at San Antonio ( -8.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 3.5 ) at Utah ( -3.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Chat/Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/310005135?invitedby=dmurphy104&cnl=ba

• Sixersfan

Anyone licking their chops on Towns besides me?

• teachmehowtocutty

@Sixersfan said...

My top center tonight. I think the masses will be on boogie. Good pivot to save money.

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

Someone needs to talk me off the edge of going HAM on Kmart tonight…

• Sixersfan

@peachfuzz said...

Someone needs to talk me off the edge of going HAM on Kmart tonight…

Why K-mart and not Lavine? I think Lavine gets more than KMart don’t ya think?

• SammyMiami

I was on a winning streak until the crowder nation attacked. I said what the hell let’s play a 5 dollar 50/50. Never again. So Westbrook/Lebron? Or Rondo Cousins.

• bkamann

Everyone is talking about fading Westbrook so I am curious what his ownership will be. If I can get him under 30% owned in a GPP, I am all over it. Obviously Jazz play slow, but OKC probably gonna have a team total around 100 points. A lot of that has to come via Westbrook.

• cv1101

@Sixersfan said...

won’t nerlens be on him? I know he came off the bench the last two games, but that was for matchup purposes (so they said)

• teachmehowtocutty

@Sixersfan said...

Why K-mart and not Lavine? I think Lavine gets more than KMart don’t ya think?

Kmart is expected to start:

• teachmehowtocutty

@cv1101 said...

won’t nerlens be on him? I know he came off the bench the last two games, but that was for matchup purposes (so they said)

Okafor most likely.

• Patkick

@cv1101 said...

Nerlens has been covering the 4’s lately

• bkamann

@cv1101 said...

Okafor, who just loved to get his shot blocked. Could see a double double out of KAT with 5 blocks.

• bjsekula777

Pretty sure Philly is playing Minnesota and not Charlotte. :)

• MMANPOKER

@Sixersfan said...

Yep! One of my favorite plays tonight.

• xdan3220

Doing my Draftkings lineup first, couple things standing out:

Covington at 4,400 just begging to be played. I will definitely be rolling him out there, he is just far and away the sixers best option on the wing, should be high usage in a nice pace, high scoring game (think the 198 total is low).

Same game, Rubio don’t know how to not use him here, none of the sixer guards match up well with him so he should get wherever he wants, 2) seems like less noel more jah for sixers so big defensive downgrade, 3) even in what should be a better offensive showing for philly, will be lots of boards for him to scoop up.

Afflalo is throwing up double digit shots every game, getting big minutes, tough defensive matchups for Melo and Kristaps tonight think I’ll be rolling Afflalo

• TommyWantWingy33

@teachmehowtocutty said...

Kmart is expected to start:

K mart starting? No wig or no prince?

• MMANPOKER

Who is everyone liking on DK at SF for cash? I’m having a tough time finding anyone other then Leonard and I’d really like to spend down in that position.

• Csquared1987

Where is Boogie on DK?

• dominicanpapi

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

I think Martin will start at shooting guard w/Wiggins moving back to the 3, but could be wrong.

• cccalloway

No prince. Guy should be out of the league anyway at this point.

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

Prince is getting benched.

• StitchJones

Charlotte fan here. I watch every game:

Best bets are Batum and Williams. Batum at the least will have a decent all around game, but i can see him with a 25pt, 5 reb 7 ast night tonight. only issue for him will be keeping the turnovers down. Cody Zeller is still somewhat limited and the minutes are getting split between marvin and Kaminsky who appears to have surplanted Hawes as far as pecking order for bigs off the bench. Cody, Frank, then Hawes.

Jefferson does not do as well vs teams with halfway decent big men, so avoid him. Go BIG on Cousins. Hornets defense inside sucks, especially with no Zeller. Cousins is going to eat all night.

• ElSlappo

@Csquared1987 said...

Where is Boogie on DK?

PF

• millerto

@cv1101 said...

how so? (not an argument I want to learn)

Just from what I’ve seen, Minny and Philly both have coaches that like to get cute with their rotations. They’re not Celtics level bad, but getting there.

• bkamann

@MMANPOKER said...

Who is everyone liking on DK at SF for cash? I’m having a tough time finding anyone other then Leonard and I’d really like to spend down in that position.

Bron. Cavs have 3rd highest team total and he is playing with backups. Did you happen to see what he did with backups in the Finals? He is probably a guaranteed 50 tonight against the Magic,

• millerto

Anybody really like Wiggins moving back to the 3?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).