• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 9 ) at Cleveland ( -9 ) —- T: 197
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) —- T: 191
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Minnesota ( -7 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -2 ) at Milwaukee ( 2 ) —- T: 192
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 8.5 ) at San Antonio ( -8.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 3.5 ) at Utah ( -3.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Chat/Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/310005135?invitedby=dmurphy104&cnl=ba

• fordracingga

Was traveling all night for Thanksgiving. Just managed to make 25 out of the 57 in the double up I played! I feel good about that considering how bad the night was overall! Had Boogie in one LU. Saw he didn’t come back after the first half. Seems he could have had an amazing night based in how he was doing!! Put up great #s in the first half alone! KAT!! Dang!

• KRD227

Morris “Crowdered” tonight lol…

• IMakeMoneyu

What happen to all the pros picks?
    Most of them were complete bust.

• koola173

if there’s one thing we learned from tonight.. it’s absolutely nothing

• kobe23

whats funny is that all the pros where i play managed to dodge all the landmines. how the hell do they do this i have no idea.

• teachmehowtocutty

@kobe23 said...

whats funny is that all the pros where i play managed to dodge all the landmines. how the hell do they do this i have no idea.

On fd rubio kmart and kat were all highly owned by most pros. This helped me cash in all gpps and cash games. Kudos to those that pivoted from kmart to jr smith. Have to think lavine will soon be starting next to rubio. Kevin Martin is garbage!

• nmpap

any insight on paul pierce?

• jreidlivewire

@teachmehowtocutty said...

On fd rubio kmart and kat were all highly owned by most pros. This helped me cash in all gpps and cash games. Kudos to those that pivoted from kmart to jr smith. Have to think lavine will soon be starting next to rubio. Kevin Martin is garbage!

That late 4th quarter 3 from kmart secured 100% winnage in cash games on the night. Won’t be a risk I’m taking again anytime soon.

• busterdae1799

@AaronAKG said...

You keep “making more then me” grinding away for that big $45 you won tonight spending 7 hours today building your LU and I’m here to see what nonsense guy’s like you post in here so I can do the opposite.

Congrats on your BIG NIGHT!!

Well I won 895 last night so if you happen to be interested a h2h for any amount bring it meat. You sir are an idiot and I would love to take your money. I can guarantee you don’t win anything playing. Most that talk shit like you are just losers who want to think they are hot shit. Bring it if you have the balls buddy.

• shockermandan

Helps to offset some of the void that going basically all in on Devonta Freeman in NFL last week has left in my fantasy wallet.

https://www.fanduel.com/games/13693/contests/13693-19360469/entries/310825653/scoring

• soloucity

@teachmehowtocutty said...

you do realize that kevin martin DOESN’T start right????????

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).