• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 9 ) at Cleveland ( -9 ) —- T: 197
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) —- T: 191
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Minnesota ( -7 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -2 ) at Milwaukee ( 2 ) —- T: 192
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 8.5 ) at San Antonio ( -8.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 3.5 ) at Utah ( -3.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Chat/Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/310005135?invitedby=dmurphy104&cnl=ba

• mormi08

@xHotLineBlingx said...

Brandon Knight has a pattern of gooing-off every other night maybe this night?

bledsoe may be out so i will have knight.

• Mitchh1124

lol

i jiust saw that he was a projected starter. then noticed 15 mpg

• Jstri

With Delly and Mo WIlliams out, Lebron in line for a bunch of assists?

• JSteele

Doesn’t look like he will be out, seems like he only left the game for a little bit and returned to post a full line. I didn’t see the game but can someone confirm this?

• TommyWantWingy33

@millerto said...

But Kmart doesn’t like it. He legitimately thinks he is somewhat of a star in this league and pouts when asked to come off the bench. Dude was offered gobs of money to be OKC’s sixth man and turned it down because he wanted to be a starter in Minnesota.

In fairness, he needs minutes to produce. The guy isn’t a Crawford type that can come in blazing. He needs a little rythm.

Good post didn’t know he turned down a 6th man job in OKC. Might not be terrible to get him going from 3 as a starter. Sick of seeing that Stat “step curry has more made 3’s than the wolves” every time I watch a warriors game.

• StitchJones

I can’t seem to find good value plays to fit around my stars today. Maybe it will be easier later in the day with injury news and starting lineup changes.

• SaxCougar

Bledsoe hurt?

• mormi08

@SaxCougar said...

Bledsoe hurt?

Nah, i made a mistake. He should be good to go tonight. I watched the game briefly and saw him check out of the game. From what ive heard, he came back in. worth double checking his status before tipoff tho.

• JSteele

Bledsoe was hurt last game but only left briefly and he still had a great game. He isn’t on the injury report so far today. I don’t think he’ll miss the game.

• Jstri

Does anyone think Rubio will have a big game?

• bkamann

@frugal said...

Love is still playing. And over the last 5 (DK scoring) Love had 2 games ~4x or less, 2 games ~6X, and 1 games at 10X. Lebron has exceed 5X only 1 time. IMHO, Love and/or Thompson are probably the better plays from that game as I don’t think Lebron is going to put his body on the line and play 40+ minutes consistently at this point in the season especially since he’s been complaining about his back.

I agree that Thompson is a great PT/$ play tonight with Moz out, but with LeBron matching up with Evan Fournier, I think he can get whatever he wants. And with Mo Williams out, he is gonna have the ball in his hands a lot

• Philito12

Anyone feeling Cauley-Stein tonight? Dudes been a disappointment lately but Cha not so good on the bigs.

• bkamann

@finn4 said...

Cousins or KAT on fanduel?

Cash- Cousins
    GPP- KAT

Think a lot of people will be on Boogie with RWB against the Jazz

• bkamann

@StitchJones said...

I can’t seem to find good value plays to fit around my stars today. Maybe it will be easier later in the day with injury news and starting lineup changes.

Thompson is starting, almost a lock for double-double

• mirinmytraps

Should I go with wiggins/love or should i go with bron and morris/williams? Cash

• goblue84

Elf should be a lock for 35-40 minutes; I will be rolling him out against whoever the Cavs send out

• fordracingga

Trying to decide on a UTIL in DK $4500 or under.
    Lin, Bayless, Affalo or Coverington??

• SaxCougar

No love for Reggie Jackson? MCW grades out to be a horrible defender and gives up the most points to pg’s overall even since last year. I spiderman sense is telling me, i need to continue to look deeper into this…

• JSteele

Anyone buying into the revenge game narrative today? Kanter against Utah and Ilyasova against Milwaukee?

• xdan3220

Is it too much to run Bron, J.R. and Tristan all out there on one lineup? Feel like all 3 have a great chance to give you above value

• bkamann

@SaxCougar said...

No love for Reggie Jackson? MCW grades out to be a horrible defender and gives up the most points to pg’s overall even since last year. I spiderman sense is telling me, i need to continue to look deeper into this…

Think he is just getting lost in the shuffle. Brandon Knight on TP is right above him and a little cheaper than him you have Rubio against the helpless sixers and Kemba against SAC

• dominicanpapi

Wonder what’s going on today, the swat usually fills up way before noon and there’s still about 10K spots left.

• RolltheRock83

I think Kanter is a solid play tonight.

Got a little narrative street going back to Utah and OKC could scale down Ibaka’s minutes a little tonight on a back to back.

• goblue84

@xdan3220 said...

Is it too much to run Bron, J.R. and Tristan all out there on one lineup? Feel like all 3 have a great chance to give you above value

JR/TT are in my LU; debating Bron or Boogie for my last spot

• JSteele

I don’t like Rubio too much tonight. Minnesota is going more offensive with KMart and even Shabazz will get about 22-25 minutes (great punt at 3k). With a lineup that has

Rubio, KMart, Wiggins, Garnett, Towns. I think most of the offense will come from Wiggins, KMart, and Towns leaving Rubio with less of a scoring load. I know he fills it up with other stats but his upside is limited with this lineup.

There is also the fact that Zach LaVine has really impressed when Rubio was out and is taken a fair share of the minutes. Rubio’s last 4 game logs are 27, 27, 35, 30 minutes. Not what I want out of a 7200 player.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).