• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 4.5 ) at Charlotte ( -4.5 ) —- T: 208.5
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 9 ) at Cleveland ( -9 ) —- T: 197
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 4.5 ) at Miami ( -4.5 ) —- T: 191
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 7 ) at Minnesota ( -7 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -2 ) at Milwaukee ( 2 ) —- T: 192
    8:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 8.5 ) at San Antonio ( -8.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 3.5 ) at Utah ( -3.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Chat/Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/310005135?invitedby=dmurphy104&cnl=ba

• stoptheinsanity

@Jstri said...

With Delly and Mo WIlliams out, Lebron in line for a bunch of assists?

Can somebody link up the source stating that Delly is out? I’m having trouble finding it.

• nmpap

bledsoe-was hurt last night does anyone have an update on his status?

• kawhisenberg

@stoptheinsanity said...

Can somebody link up the source stating that Delly is out? I’m having trouble finding it.

He’s not. Nothing official yet, just “dealing with an ankle injury”

• millerto

@nmpap said...

He finished the game so I doubt it was that bad.

• marcuseightyfive

@JSteele said...

I don’t like Rubio too much tonight. Minnesota is going more offensive with KMart and even Shabazz will get about 22-25 minutes (great punt at 3k). With a lineup that has

Rubio, KMart, Wiggins, Garnett, Towns. I think most of the offense will come from Wiggins, KMart, and Towns leaving Rubio with less of a scoring load. I know he fills it up with other stats but his upside is limited with this lineup.

There is also the fact that Zach LaVine has really impressed when Rubio was out and is taken a fair share of the minutes. Rubio’s last 4 game logs are 27, 27, 35, 30 minutes. Not what I want out of a 7200 player.

Solid point on Rubio.

I never roster Rubio but love the matchup but like you said, The price is HIGH for the minutes. I would rather take a flier on the backup PG that is much less and getting some good production also. Plus with Martin starting, the Zach can have more chances on offense when the backups come.

• JSteele

He’s not out but Jared Cunningham was wearing a starters Jersey at shootaround. Makes it sound like he’ll either sit out or come off the bench and play limited minutes.

• fordracingga

@JSteele said...

He’s not out but Jared Cunningham was wearing a starters Jersey at shootaround. Makes it sound like he’ll either sit out or come off the bench and play limited minutes.

Hmm…I currently have him in my UTIL spot…might have to swap him out.

• einars

@Jstri said...

With Delly and Mo WIlliams out

delly confirmed out?

edit: nvm already been answered

• SaxCougar

Seems like everyone is in a panic over Delly. He was only getting you 20-25 points tonight, period. No upside.(Parke had 37 the other day) He’s a game manager. I am looking at Tony Parker tonight. 32+ minutes per game during the last 3 and hitting 5X every time. No Delly Sandwich for me today, I am stat stuffed… lol.

• gsquared817

monroe v det as well

• svgradinjan

Galloway or Kmart?

• JJourneay33

@marcuseightyfive said...

Solid point on Rubio.

I never roster Rubio but love the matchup but like you said, The price is HIGH for the minutes. I would rather take a flier on the backup PG that is much less and getting some good production also. Plus with Martin starting, the Zach can have more chances on offense when the backups come.

Your arguments would make sense if Rubio was a player that relied on his shot. He could easily put up a triple double with 10 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists. If people are looking to shoot more, that bumps up Rubio IMO with the extra assist potential

• SaxCougar

@JJourneay33 said...

Your arguments would make sense if Rubio was a player that relied on his shot. He could easily put up a triple double with 10 points, 10 rebounds, 10 assists. If people are looking to shoot more, that bumps up Rubio IMO with the extra assist potential

Rubio is one hangnail away from being out another 7 games. He is almost as bad as brow. Nice when it’s on the street, but always in the shop. I am staying away from Mr. Rubio.

• marcuseightyfive

@JJourneay33 said...

True. I’m rostering Rubio because of that simple fact of the triple-double. But, if I’m rostering some higher end studs and want to punt with my PG, I can go with Zach.

• tr_baskin

@nmpap said...

Although Bledsoe was out, i really think he had to take a #2. He wasnt out long and came back and played filling up the stat sheet. He was never even mentioned as being hurt just that he went back to the locker room.

• xdan3220

@JJourneay33 said...

I agree, this is the same way I looked at it. Having better offensive players around Rubio makes him more valuable not less since it opens the door for higher assist total. In terms of scoring he probably isn’t gonna put 24 on the board, but 14-18 points, with 10-14 assists and 7-11 rebounds with a steal or 2 he is more than worth the price.

• SaxCougar

@marcuseightyfive said...

True. I’m rostering Rubio because of that simple fact of the triple-double. But, if I’m rostering some higher end studs and want to punt with my PG, I can go with Zach.

I have read (like everyone else) that Mitchell wants to increase scoring and that is for good reason. I really see Zach, Wiggins or KAT being the guys to take the load. I think LaVine has ever since a shot he didn’t want to take. I do not think Rubio is super aggressive on the offensive end. He’ll get that 10-10-10 line, but I think the wolves have improved in the rebounding cat. Does Rubio really need to get 10 boards, is that his purpose?

• 10Beers

@JSteele said...

Anyone buying into the revenge game narrative today? Kanter against Utah and Ilyasova against Milwaukee?

ahem, missed one…Monroe vs. Detroit

• jim1212

I just want to thow this out there. How often do dfs players submit lu with decent cap space remaining ? I am tinkering with the FD 2 gm slate and I have salary left over. I don’t love the lu but I also don’t believe in rostering a high priced player for no reason either.

• OwenB23

Any opinions on Jabari tonight? Detroit doesn’t guard the PF position well and he seems to be working his way back.

• SaxCougar

@SaxCougar said...

I have read (like everyone else) that Mitchell wants to increase scoring and that is for good reason. I really see Zach, Wiggins or KAT being the guys to take the load. I think LaVine has ever since a shot he didn’t want to take. I do not think Rubio is super aggressive on the offensive end. He’ll get that 10-10-10 line, but I think the wolves have improved in the rebounding cat. Does Rubio really need to get 10 boards, is that his purpose?

I would like to see him get 15 assists per game like Rondo and not worry about it. That being said, Rondo has been on a tear… wow. Just look at this stats. price tag hurts though

• SaxCougar

I think Jabari is good. But, those minutes are not there yet. Working his way back into the fold. Alphabet tends to take up all the minutes, with Kris Middle too. I think, he’s not there yet. game shape that is…

• TheFansDooler

Who does Kawhi guard tonight is the question.

• mastermind1987

Usually play DK gonna try NBA on Fanduel today, can anybody summary the main differences for me, would be appreciated?

• einars

@mastermind1987 said...

Usually play DK gonna try NBA on Fanduel today, can anybody summary the main differences for me, would be appreciated?

its better

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).