7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at Boston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at Okla City ( -8 ) —- T: 204
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -1.5 ) at Indiana ( 1.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6 ) at Cleveland ( -6 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -6 ) at Phoenix ( 6 ) —- T: 229
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6 ) at Denver ( -6 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 18.5 ) at Golden State ( -18.5 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Tnjkoch221

Release the swaggy p :)

• moped_jones

@superjon said...

Yet, MJ was still always ready for the playoffs :)

There was only one Jordan (even back then, it’s not like it was an entire league of Jordans, lol), so to expect this entire generation of players to be like Mike is a but unrealistic/unfair. I think our memories get clouded a bit due to being children during his heyday.

This also happens with SNL casts. The most recent cast is always “the worst ever” & whoever was there when we were in high school/college are usually our favorite cast.

• jhpog

@draggin49 said...

Anyone have any cheaper centers they like on dk for gpp? Monroe is cheap but I’m not sure on their rotations with him,chandler, Len.
    Kanter is hit or miss .jval usually doesn’t get enough mins .

I like Ibaka at 5k tonight for GPP. He has the ability to put up 7x if things shake out. I also think a lot of people will be on either Brow/Cousins or Collins in that slot, so I think you’ll get him at low ownership too.

• jfitzgan

@moped_jones said...

There was only one Jordan (even back then, it’s not like it was an entire league of Jordans, lol), so to expect this entire generation of players to be like Mike is a but unrealistic/unfair. I think our memories get clouded a bit due to being children during his heyday.

This also happens with SNL casts. The most recent cast is always “the worst ever” & whoever was there when we were in high school/college are usually our favorite cast.

No matter what age we are I think we can all agree that the worst SNL cast was the one right before Eddie Murphy joined. Joe piscopo was the main guy. Brutal stuff.

• jhpog

The more I’m thinking about it, the more in GPP I think I’m fading collins at this ownership. With his foul trouble and being on Porzi, I don’t think he reaches the value I’m looking for more than his ownership. Think it’s a solid spot to take a stand and differentiate with Ibaka. I’m playing the heavily owned Lamb though. I think in cash I’d have Collins in though.

• Johno

Which GS reserve big gets big minutes tonight? If any

• moped_jones

@jfitzgan said...

No matter what age we are I think we can all agree that the worst SNL cast was the one right before Eddie Murphy joined. Joe piscopo was the main guy. Brutal stuff.

That is the right answer, however, most people seem to say that the current cast is always the worst.

• DFS_Hooper

@brendanhorton said...

SG vs the Knicks put Bazemore firmly in play tonight?

Maybe it does. It also puts Belinelli in the mix for much cheaper

• malickiville

@DFS_Hooper said...

Maybe it does. It also puts Belinelli in the mix for much cheaper

Belinelli just as likely to go for under 10fps as he is to go over 30fps again, based upon his history. He will probably come in around 20-25 if you can win with that. I will use him a little as well as a punt on one lineup, but not overly using him.

• tonytone1908

@TeamTarek said...

Dude cuz dk is a fckin big company and takin alot of rake from us. At least i can expect from them to track the boxscore correctly. Is it rly to much to ask? And ye if you dont care just stfu. Thank you:)

It’s not their business or responsibility to track the score correctly, only to close the games out with the proper stats. For all you know the stat is already incorporated into the score it just isn’t showing it in the breakdown yet. I see that on FD all the time. I mean, at least wait until the slate is finished and closed out before complaining. Do we really need to hear about every single stat error as it occurs when 99.999% of the time it gets corrected? Sorry, it just gets a little annoying and is a waste of time.

• monarch

@jhpog said...

The more I’m thinking about it, the more in GPP I think I’m fading collins at this ownership. With his foul trouble and being on Porzi, I don’t think he reaches the value I’m looking for more than his ownership. Think it’s a solid spot to take a stand and differentiate with Ibaka. I’m playing the heavily owned Lamb though. I think in cash I’d have Collins in though.

I’m with you…I even found a way to fade Collins in cash.

• k_han7

Warren Hardaway or Schroeder for cash?

• biged263835

If you are afraid to play Collins, pivot to Tatum. 100 bucks more on FD, hit 6 times his price 4 out of last 5 games.

• MrPerfekt7

@Johno said...

Which GS reserve big gets big minutes tonight? If any

Master Splinter

• ghostfacekicker

Me…in on Kaminsky

• yankeesftw79

collins and love or portis and towns? Was on portis more but now that durant and green are out the blowout will be less.

• Stewartcr

Hey guys, I’m back at it trying out a few FD GPPs. Got crushed last time with the night game and my $700 “winnings” turned into dust and $2 by the end but it is what it is. At the same price do you guys have any takes on Denzel Valentine or Kidd-Gilchrist? I’m torn between the two and only running out two lineups tonight to conserve bankroll for NFL this weekend. I think I like Kidd-Gilchrist more but having a late night guy in Valentine could be amazing. Thanks in advance for any help.

• Johno

@7klub06 said...

Master Splinter

???

• Johno

double post

• superjon

@jhpog said...

People had similar concerns when he played on Wednesday against Blake.

• Johno

@7klub06 said...

Master Splinter

???

• jfitzgan

Looney or bell? Kinda want to play looney based on his name. Makes me giggle.

• mambaland

one day a person decided 6 was the multiplier to hit value and ever since then it has been the spoken word LOL….

• Knickstape

$5700 left for utility, any suggestions?

• monarch

@superjon said...

People had similar concerns when he played on Wednesday against Blake.

They zoned up a bit against LAC, leaving Wesley Johnson open to blast away from the corner. I don’t think they can afford to that with the Knicks who have more and better shooters. The odds that Collins picks up fouls vs Porz/Kanter are greater in this scenario IMO and the Knicks can bring in KOQ if he begins wearing them out.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).