7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at Boston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8 ) at Okla City ( -8 ) —- T: 204
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Minnesota ( -4 ) —- T: 207.5
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -1.5 ) at Indiana ( 1.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 6 ) at Cleveland ( -6 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -6 ) at Phoenix ( 6 ) —- T: 229
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6 ) at Denver ( -6 ) —- T: 208.5
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 18.5 ) at Golden State ( -18.5 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DirkDigglerz

Please. JOHN Collins don’t screw this night up lmao

• Staggie28

Butler
    Hardaway JR
    Thompson???

Which one would y’all go with??

• tmarohl

@malickiville said...

Haha—-I love it—-You clearly can’t stand him. His ceiling is 92, that’s why. He usually does well vs Charlotte, and he knows damn well MJ is watching.

Having said that, I will have him in about 20-30% max. Taking LBJ is the same as RWB, Cousins, AD, ABC,Harden on any given night he can take over. Though is price is a little steep on DK.

I can’t stand him, but that is not the point. The point is that there are cheaper players in better positions if you are spending up, Davis and Boogie for example.

• lastcallcasualty

@BBWC_10 said...

I had Casspi penciled in before the news,

What news? Is Cassipi out too?

• malickiville

Pitt just made my day! Luck ran out on miami—they should have 3 or 4 losses. CFB is the best.

Back to DFS. Have to take Curry and Klay now, right? There will be a ton of action on that game now. Would have been the worst game of the day, and now it’s much more interesting.

I know some of you follow these teams, any insight?

• moped_jones

@Rolled said...

Jordan never took a night off – NBA is bunch of sorority girls

Or people just got smarter about minutes and realizing which games matter and which ones don’t. It’s all about being ready for the playoffs.

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

Early look on FD I really like pairing Cousins and Davis.

His can you build a decent roster with those two in it. I tried and didn’t like it.

• moped_jones

@Staggie28 said...

Butler
    Hardaway JR
    Thompson???

Which one would y’all go with??

Depends what site you are talking about, on FD I would go THJ, on DK I would go Butler. He’s trying to be more aggressive the past few games and so far it’s been working.

• mambaland

yea jordan was never ready for playoffs and neither was bill russel

• Staggie28

• BBWC_10

@lastcallcasualty said...

What news? Is Cassipi out too?

No, the news regarding Dray and Durant

• bjacksonibew

@feekdogg said...

I thought he was ruled out tonight?

My bad bro, I missed that 1

• DirkDigglerz

Man having a hard time. Choosing which pair to put in my main lineup Dwight Howard
    Lamb or Kanter/Tyreke??

• brendanhorton

@Justing3 said...

Bazemore or Prince? Help here

Whichever of the two is more of a perimeter player. The Knicks perimeter D is absolute trash. Don’t have the metrics to back the claim up here. Just from watching them every night. Frank N is the only player the Knicks have worth a damn defending the perimeter.

• jfitzgan

Hey guys. Looking for some ideas for fan duel cash. With all the value opening up, I’m struggling with whether to pay up for cousins and a stud pg along with a cheaper pg or pay down for Monroe with 2 stud pgs. I like the Monroe lineup better but the suns center rotation terrifies me. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

• Tnjkoch221

I think the suns play as many minutes of chandler/Monroe/Len as possible. Have a hunch chrisss sits or plays very little.

• brendanhorton

@jfitzgan said...

Hey guys. Looking for some ideas for fan duel cash. With all the value opening up, I’m struggling with whether to pay up for cousins and a stud pg along with a cheaper pg or pay down for Monroe with 2 stud pgs. I like the Monroe lineup better but the suns center rotation terrifies me. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

For cash, I prefer paying up for Boogie and paying down at PG.

• jfitzgan

I can live with Monroe getting 25 minutes. Last game he got 32 but Len didn’t play at all. So confused with what suns are doing. Will they randomly bench 1 of the 3? Give them all 16 mins? Any suns fans have a clue?

• nived131504

@brendanhorton said...

For cash, I prefer paying up for Boogie and paying down at PG.

This is the route I’m going as well, paying up for Boogie & Steph

• guertin83

@Dfspacman said...

Thoughts on Howard and Kemba or Lowry and Derozan?

I dont typically play Howard against 5’s that dont play under the hoop a ton. Horford, Love, Brolo. etc. Takes Howard away from the paint where his rebounds and blocks obviously come from. Howard’s not a scorer, so there’s not much fantasy goodness left with Howard spending the night at the 3 line or slightly in from there.

• jfitzgan

Thanks for feedback guys. If the suns rotation is confusing me this bad I should take it as a sign to move on from it and take the easy points with cousins. I liked the look of a curry/Westbrook backcourt though.

• superjon

@moped_jones said...

Or people just got smarter about minutes and realizing which games matter and which ones don’t. It’s all about being ready for the playoffs.

Yet, MJ was still always ready for the playoffs :)

• GoldStandard000

No cash for me tonight, its going to be a 320 ish line kind of night on FD, and I always screw something up. I’ll take a stab at gpps though.

• mj234eva81

@Kevin said...

I ran court IQ a few times with different possible lineups, and Port is will be the highest usage player on the court, unless Markkanen is on the court with him. Haven’t watched much Chicago ball this year, but was wondering if they even play on the same rotation? Anyone know if these two play a lot together?

35 mins total on the court together. 4.5 mpg.

• superjon

Core: THJ, Cassipi, and Collins

60% LBJ
    50% Steph
    40% Cousins
    30% AD

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).