• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) —- T: 213
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -2 ) at Washington ( 2 ) —- T: 240
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 10.5 ) at Minnesota ( -10.5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 5 ) at Okla City ( -5 ) —- T: 217
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( -3 ) at Dallas ( 3 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 10 ) at Milwaukee ( -10 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

Masin Elijè
    @MasinElije
    I was afraid to speak but today my life was threatened after I was sexually harassed, threatened and manipulated, by someone I respected, my ex boyfriend NBA player Dwight Howard, and his camp also “”catfished”” by his disrespectful ass PASTOR

• chronoxiong

Dwight Howard likes trannies and I’m on a 5 night losing streak. Life is good right now. Damn it.

• tmarohl

@RandysCrow said...

Yeah I was a little worried at TTs 50. Luckily LBJ wasn’t playing today so you could late night LeBron me!

I’m just glad that LMA didn’t burn me again. He did twice in the last week when I rostered him. And when I saw you had him, I just thought…sh!t

I fricking hate playing Lebron, it is just the way the cards fell those three times. Believe me, I always look for different options. This Lebron on the West Coast thing though as a late night hammer is kind of interesting.

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

Dwight Howard likes trannies and I’m on a 5 night losing streak. Life is good right now. Damn it.

I’m old, I don’t have to respect trannies :)

• BBWC_10

@Dfspacman said...

Stats correction on draftkings Papagates now at second place, wonder who they added points to

It was Baggley, They added another rebound I think. I had him in my late slate LU and it just pushed me to the last spot above the cash line.

• JustDFSin

@tmarohl said...

Masin Elijè
    @MasinElije
    I was afraid to speak but today my life was threatened after I was sexually harassed, threatened and manipulated, by someone I respected, my ex boyfriend NBA player Dwight Howard, and his camp also “”catfished”” by his disrespectful ass PASTOR

He is from Atlanta or close by so I’m definitely not suprized. Atlanta is the black alternative life style capital

• mtdurham

@cjs5555 said...

i hope dwight loves whomever he loves and that’s cool by me. bullying ain’t ever cool though.

i agree its lame to out a public figure on twitter about stuff… at the same time if “she’s” telling the truth he’s harrassing and threatening ‘her’ and he was going to transgender orgies while pretending to date her….

dwight is a strange bird… gotta take this stuff with a grain of salt but there are obviously a lot of bi athletes and he definitely has the haircut and plus he’s from Atlanta…

Atlanta is like the San Francisco or Portland, Oregon of the South (but for a different racial demographic). Most people who live there are into the alternative lifestyle. I mean I’m Not judging, but Atlanta is pretty out there… it’s one of the only places in this country where men will AGGRESSIVELY hit on you like if you just walk by them on a sidewalk…

• tmarohl

@mtdurham said...

i agree its lame to out a public figure on twitter about stuff… at the same time if “she’s” telling the truth he’s harrassing and threatening ‘her’ and he was going to transgender orgies while pretending to date her….

dwight is a strange bird… gotta take this stuff with a grain of salt but there are obviously a lot of bi athletes and he definitely has the haircut and plus he’s from Atlanta…

Atlanta is like the San Francisco or Portland, Oregon of the South. Most people who live there are into the alternative lifestyle. I mean I’m Not judging, but Atlanta is pretty out there… it’s one of the only places in this country where men will AGGRESSIVELY hit on you…

Like I said, I’m old and I am not behind the alternative life styles. With that said, I would never play Dwight anyway! Now we know at least why his ass is sore.

• mtdurham

@tmarohl said...

Like I said, I’m old and I am not behind the alternative life styles. With that said, I would never play Dwight anyway! Now we know at least why his ass is sore.

i hate dwight howard because he wasted the entire Charlotte Hornets season last year…. the reason kemba is so good this year has everything to do with the fact that dwight isnt there clogging up the paint every play.

He set an NBA record last year for “most consecutive games stepping on the baseline while attempting to score”. His shoes are in the Naismith hall of fame.

• IronMonkey415

Hey I’m not alternative life style.
    Some of us San Franciscan is just crazy.

• cdaus8989

@cdaus8989 said...

Seems to be a possible trend of big old school high energy style centers smashing vs. Houston.

Well… I was gonna go “All in on Dwight” on Monday night’s slate. That seems a bit odd now.

• tmarohl

Trends I am noticing
    Centers against San Antonio
    SG’s against Bucks

• JustDFSin

Everybody have Dwight a pass when he grabbed Isiah Canaans crotch on the bench in love TV. That was hard to explain,and now this. To each his own, but going from men to women is not cool

• tmarohl

@JustDFSin said...

Everybody have Dwight a pass when he grabbed Isiah Canaans crotch on the bench in love TV. That was hard to explain,and now this. To each his own, but going from men to women is not cool

What does “catfishing” mean?

• DirkDigglerz

why the hell is Dwight Howard trending?

• tmarohl

@DirkDigglerz said...

why the hell is Dwight Howard trending?

Because he is catfishing, what ever that means!

• tmarohl

What does it mean when you get Catfished?
    So let’s talk about what being catfished means… A “catfish” is someone who pretends to be someone else online. This person completely assumes a fake identity and goes the extra mile to make their victim believe that they are exactly who they say they are. It tends to happen a lot in online dating.

• JustDFSin

@tmarohl said...

What does “catfishing” mean?

When you pretend to be someone else by using their picture on social media primarily on dating sites. When you go fishing and your reeling the fish in your excited. Then when the fish breaks the surface and it’s a “catfish” you are disappointed

• colb24

Finally won some money in that 12$ single entry I do that every night then cash games Tristan Thompson thank you!

• biga0787

How was the cashline 320 on fanduel? I didn’t cash with 308 that’s a joke

• Njsum1

@biga0787 said...

How was the cashline 320 on fanduel? I didn’t cash with 308 that’s a joke

I don’t get these type of posts. I’d understand saying, NBA DFS is hard, I’m struggling this year, seems like the field is sharper. Or things seem more random, less predictable, or I can’t catch a break. Those are legitimate complaints.

Yet citing the score needed to cash IMO is irrelevant as your competing against other people picking from the same player pool as you.

Your answer as to why a 320 was the cashline is the same as it always is when the lines are well above normal. Because all the chalk hit and it was an extremely high scoring night overall. A bucks spurs game combined for over 250 points. Bucks-Spurs…nuff said.

There have been slates where 250 still cashes, even in the overall higher fantasy scoring environment, which is a byproduct of increased pace of play in the NBA.

Edit..on nights when the cash line is say 265 and you score 264, you actually put together a much stronger lineup then a lineup that scores 308 when the cash line is 320. It’s all relative to the field in DFS.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).