7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 5.5 ) at Washington ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Indiana ( 2 ) —- T: 207
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -5 ) at Dallas ( 5 ) —- T: 199
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 13 ) at Golden State ( -13 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) at Utah ( 1.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Sacramento ( 4 ) —- T: 205

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

@Zkragt said...

Am I the only one that’s not sold on McConnell?

Not sold on him on FD for $4700. Like him a lot on DK for 4K

• TicketRaven

Blake doesn’t deserve my attention on DK – he isn’t doing it vs. value. Seems like many other plays at that position tonight.

• tmarohl

@apeterson8809 said...

Here’s my list so far;

75%+ Stephen Curry, 9,600 -> massive 11% usage bump w/ KD out
    50% Kyle Lowry, $7,700 -> 2% owned yest, has been smashing, underpriced
    25% +/- Chris Paul, $7,800 -> elite GPP play
    50%+ ELF, $6,400 -> another great GPP play tonight
    25% B Beal, $7,400 -> usage bump w/ Wall out, should be chalky
    50%+ Wesley Johnson, $4,000 -> Priced too low
    50%+ Markieff Morris, $4,500 -> Saw 30+ mins last game, Wall out, etc
    50% Joel Embiid, $9,800 -> Simmons out, should be a chalky spot
    25% Blake Griffin, $8,800 -> GPP play
    25% MKG, $4,000 -> value
    25% Serge Ibaka, $4,900 -> buy low opportunity
    ?% Steven Adams

I am having difficulty putting together a lineup that does not include Wesley Johnson, especially on DK. I always like at least one guy playing in the late game, and he seems the most viable, besides being about 1K underpriced on DK.

• TicketRaven

Rubio? Hasn’t gone 7x value in the past 4 or 5 games – don’t like that at all.

• upgradetoquestionable

@recjet said...

THJ against Haren (No D). Went off in their first meeting + had a career performance against them as a Hawk last year.

Man I was just coming on to gauge interest in THJ. Matchup is primo but he’s on a B2B having played big minutes last night.

• BBWC_10

Using Powell to punt against ATL also.

• queensfinest

i have $4800 for my F spot on dk. looking at courtney lee and kyle anderson right now. thoughts?

• mr_papageorgio

Ian Clark revenge game? Lol I have $3300 left for flex on DK so if anyone has the crystal ball that says who will hit 10x in that range feel free to share

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Happy Belated holidays!!!!

a lot of frazier,rwb,lance stephenson, griffin, ABC on DK and FD…… over on DK a lot of TJ going for sure. One FD lineup w/ ABC,RWB,Harden that could produce a huge scoring total ….exposure to thompson is probably advised with durant out .. have some Pat C exposure across. Not a free square because his minutes aren’t guaranteed but he’s worth a little risk.

I’ll be back on towards lock to check and see what were scrambling around. TTYL everyone :)

• Gadnuk

I have used Powell as a punt in some lines as well. ATL is just awful in that category

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@TicketRaven said...

Dray and Nurk should get some decent play on DK’s tonight I think/ Thoughts anyone?

Not really on my radar. . . I’d rather just load up on Curry. Draymond could easily get thrown out of this game, lol.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@KATburger said...

There he is! I was wondering with KATBurger would show up! Happy Holidays my man. Is your blog up today?

• recjet

Minutes shouldn’t be a concern it’s the blowout that worries me plus the Knicks aren’t great on the road. He has a monster game if it stays competitive.

• Shoebot

I want to play Ntilikina I think coming off the b2b Jack goes back to 24 minutes tops and they can utilize Franks length to guard cp3/harden and if this game blows out he should get the garbage time run. Its just tough to click his name over some of the chalk value especially after looking at his game log.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

I am having difficulty putting together a lineup that does not include Wesley Johnson, especially on DK. I always like at least one guy playing in the late game, and he seems the most viable, besides being about 1K underpriced on DK.

I’m in camp load up on him. I’m rolling out 10 line ups in the $44 and he should be in 6 of them. He has produced everytime I’ve played him and he tends to always fly under the radar. And he has flashed 40pt upside.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@Shoebot said...

I want to play Ntilikina I think coming off the b2b Jack goes back to 24 minutes tops and they can utilize Franks length to guard cp3/harden and if this game blows out he should get the garbage time run. Its just tough to click his name over some of the chalk value especially after looking at his game log.

I get it. I don’t think you need to stretch that far with the other value spots that are available. Tim Frazier or TJ McConnell for example. I just can’t ever trust the Knicks unless I’m playing Hardaway. But then, it’s hard to trust Hardaway. Lmao

• monarch

@Gadnuk said...

I have used Powell as a punt in some lines as well. ATL is just awful in that category

I don’t even think he’s a punt tonight. Same exact spot where Joihnson and then Lee blew up. Can he hit a corner three? Can he beat someone off the dribble? ATL will not be focused on him, he’s pretty solid for 6x at the minimum IMO with CJ Miles out tonight.

• tmarohl

@apeterson8809 said...

I’m in camp load up on him. I’m rolling out 10 line ups in the $44 and he should be in 6 of them. He has produced everytime I’ve played him and he tends to always fly under the radar. And he has flashed 40pt upside.

I’m rolling out about 10 in the 8’s, and I think he is in 8 of mine.

• Wizkids2

Miles is still out?

• Jeremy2160

@KATburger said...

a lot of frazier,rwb,lance stephenson, griffin, ABC on DK and FD…… over on DK a lot of TJ going for sure. One FD lineup w/ ABC,RWB,Harden that could produce a huge scoring total ….exposure to thompson is probably advised with durant out .. have some Pat C exposure across. Not a free square because his minutes aren’t guaranteed but he’s worth a little risk.

I’ll be back on towards lock to check and see what were scrambling around. TTYL everyone :)

Who’s pat c?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@apeterson8809 said...

There he is! I was wondering with KATBurger would show up! Happy Holidays my man. Is your blog up today?

Thank you! I’ve been taking a load off to get a good mental reset. No not today took a few days off with the family but i’m digging into tomorrow already so i’ll have one up for tomorrow. I see not much has changed in the NBA lol

• Shoebot

@apeterson8809 said...

I get it. I don’t think you need to stretch that far with the other value spots that are available. Tim Frazier or TJ McConnell for example. I just can’t ever trust the Knicks unless I’m playing Hardaway. But then, it’s hard to trust Hardaway. Lmao

Exactly, logically playing Frank makes sense but its just not the right slate.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Jeremy2160 said...

Who’s pat c?

Connaughton starting in portland. Not a lock to see starter like minutes but he can open up some salary. Probably won’t be the highest owned punt on todays slate with all of the news.

• lastcallcasualty

McCollum too cheap to pass up at 6500?

• futoo

No love for bayless? Limited minutes?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).