7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 5.5 ) at Washington ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Indiana ( 2 ) —- T: 207
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -5 ) at Dallas ( 5 ) —- T: 199
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 13 ) at Golden State ( -13 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) at Utah ( 1.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Sacramento ( 4 ) —- T: 205

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• colb24

@TeamTarek said...

Hes starting, 30+ mins AND high pace, high Scoring game…. At 4k?! Gimme only 1 reason to not play him Bro :)

Is it confirmed he’s starting or is Bayless ?

• superjon

@apeterson8809 said...

And don’t overthink it, CURRY if KD sits

What do you think the chances are of a chalk Curry outscoring

Harden
    Embiid
    Westbrook

• frUnk

@colb24 said...

Is it confirmed he’s starting or is Bayless ?

Rotoworld and BM both have him down as starting tonight, they both posted it last night.

• BUFUu2

@superjon said...

What do you think the chances are of a chalk Curry outscoring

Harden
    Embiid
    Westbrook

doubt he outscores them but will prolly still hit 50, harden and embid will get around 50 as well so ppl fade to curry for almost the guarnteed 50 and save money i can def see starting westy over curry though still decent priced and back to his old self. I am just going to run a fun lineup though of lillard,paul,curry, and lowry they all can hit 50 with a decent amount of salary left over…

• colb24

@frUnk said...

Rotoworld and BM both have him down as starting tonight, they both posted it last night.

Okay cool thanks!

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@BUFUu2 said...

doubt he outscores them but will prolly still hit 50, harden and embid will get around 50 as well so ppl fade to curry for almost the guarnteed 50 and save money i can def see starting westy over curry though still decent priced and back to his old self. I am just going to run a fun lineup though of lillard,paul,curry, and lowry they all can hit 50 with a decent amount of salary left over…

Curry had 50 at halftime yesterday. If tonights game stays competitive he is capable of much more

• colb24

Washington Morris minutes creeping up I want to catch him low price and get that double double is tonight the night ? Boston’s Morris is out Goodluck figuring Brad out Though

• moped_jones

I love all 5 of my LU’s today. Can’t wait for some big news to come out and completely blow everything up.

Must get to ……….lock without……….lineup changing…………..news……….

• superjon

@apeterson8809 said...

Curry had 50 at halftime yesterday. If tonights game stays competitive he is capable of much more

1. NO is much better against PGs than CHI
    2. The last 3 or 4 times he’s played NO, he’s either sat out or played less than half the 4th quarter.

• jglumsic

Who’s everyone liking at center tonight

• theboyroy

McCollum at 6.5 on FD, just too cheap with 40 upside no?

• biged263835

@jglumsic said...

Gortat looks like a nice pivot off of the big dollar boys

• superjon

@jglumsic said...

Embiid and Jordan

• ghost3490

Lamb and Darius Miller for value again?

• moped_jones

@jglumsic said...

Obviously Embiid is a great play tonight with Simmons out. I also like Jordan, Nurkic, and Gortat.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

1. NO is much better against PGs than CHI
    2. The last 3 or 4 times he’s played NO, he’s either sat out or played less than half the 4th quarter.

With KD OUT his usage bump is insane. I went 100% curry last night and it worked out perfectly. If KD is ruled out I’ll be going 100% again. Not going to overthink that spot.

• gillio

@apeterson8809 said...

With KD OUT his usage bump is insane. I went 100% curry last night and it worked out perfectly. If KD is ruled out I’ll be going 100% again. Not going to overthink that spot.

1000% agree with this

• Dmo_Htx

Might go 100% Curry and AD tonight. So much value tonight

• Shoebot

I’m going right back to the well on Lowry tonight he is under 8k against the hawks. My only concern would be a blowout but both teams on b2bs hopefully keeps this one close.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Lmao, I was big on Lowry last night too. He was under 2% owned and smashed again. And his price actually dropped on DK.

Initial thoughts~
    100% Curry
    75%+ Lowry
    50%+ ELF
    50%+ Embiid

• superjon

Since last season, Curry has played 21 games without Durant, where Klay and Draymond both played as well.

He’s had 2 games where he scored over 60 FD points, but 13 games where he didn’t get to 5x.

I wouldn’t advise a complete fade, though that’s what I’ll be doing, because he can certainly have a good game. I just think his ceiling is 45 FD points tonight.

• TeamTarek

@apeterson8809 said...

Well yesterday was NO Green aswell and ye if both miss i do agree.
    But with only durant out i Think 100% Curry is a big mistake

• monarch

@superjon said...

Since last season, Curry has played 21 games without Durant, where Klay and Draymond both played as well.

He’s had 2 games where he scored over 60 FD points, but 13 games where he didn’t get to 5x.

I wouldn’t advise a complete fade, though that’s what I’ll be doing, because he can certainly have a good game. I just think his ceiling is 45 FD points tonight.

Are you aware that he will be defended by some combination of Rondo and Jameer Nelson, traditionally scorched the Pelicans, is better on B2Bs and this should actually be a very competitive game? His ceiling is outrageous tonight….whether he realizes that in this game is the question.

We have also been seeing MVP Curry of late so I wouldn’t lean to heavily on last season’s metrics.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@TeamTarek said...

Well yesterday was NO Green aswell and ye if both miss i do agree.
    But with only durant out i Think 100% Curry is a big mistake

With KD out Currys usage jumps to 42% from 31%. He also rested the entire 4th qtr last night. Gimme all the Curry, fade away if you must.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).