7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 5.5 ) at Washington ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Indiana ( 2 ) —- T: 207
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -5 ) at Dallas ( 5 ) —- T: 199
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 13 ) at Golden State ( -13 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) at Utah ( 1.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Sacramento ( 4 ) —- T: 205

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BUFUu2

@theboyroy said...

McCollum at 6.5 on FD, just too cheap with 40 upside no?

dude i been saying that since his price dropped… His 40 he is hitting is getting lucky… I do agree with you but he has been getting really lucky to get 40 if the coach don’t play him almost 40 mins he won’t touch that.. He played a lot yesterday so i think he will only get 30 tonight. He is missing a lot of shots he hit last year. I won’t be playing him today but good luck to ya man hope he proves me wrong but i would rather go klay tonight.

• cheezpizza

Curry basically played half of the game last night so he should be fresh tonight.
    Eat the chalk with Philly.

• superjon

@apeterson8809 said...

With KD out Currys usage jumps to 42% from 31%. He also rested the entire 4th qtr last night. Gimme all the Curry, fade away if you must.

Will do. Enjoy your 40 points :)

• moped_jones

@Shoebot said...

I’m going right back to the well on Lowry tonight he is under 8k against the hawks. My only concern would be a blowout but both teams on b2bs hopefully keeps this one close.

I went with him too in one of my DK LU’s, but I am concerned about the b2b road games + he played 40 minutes last night. The Hawks had b2b home games. So that is an advantage for them. Plus they are coming off a nice win last night against the Knicks, so maybe they get a little momentum from that and keep it somewhat close?

• BUFUu2

any news with abc i am assuming he is playing tonight but anyone have any updates

• BUFUu2

any news with abc i am assuming he is playing tonight but anyone have any updates

• biged263835

@superjon said...

Since last season, Curry has played 21 games without Durant, where Klay and Draymond both played as well.

He’s had 2 games where he scored over 60 FD points, but 13 games where he didn’t get to 5x.

I wouldn’t advise a complete fade, though that’s what I’ll be doing, because he can certainly have a good game. I just think his ceiling is 45 FD points tonight.

Draymond averaged 35 FD PPG and Klay 29 in that span. All 3 were wildly inconsistent without KD.

• Njsum1

@DirkDigglerz said...

Told you guys about westbrook over AD is safe for 65. Gonna play Westy again and Favors

Eh…this really isn’t an I told you so moment, unless you specifically said the Pelicans will blow out the Suns, and AD wouldn’t see a full workload. AD put up 39 DK points in 25 minutes. If he played his typical 40 it would have been 62.5 DK points plus the double double bonus for 64 points, which is 2 DK points less than Westbrook.

• scott33

@jglumsic said...

Who’s everyone liking at center tonight

Loving the Process, but is Maker in play at all? his price tag didn’t raise much on FD? I mean if he gets to 20 FDpts thats 5x… Am I crazy for wanting to put him in one of my LUs? Help me guys I really value your input.

• superjon

@monarch said...

We have also been seeing MVP Curry of late so I wouldn’t lean to heavily on last season’s metrics.

Not sure what you mean by this.

He’s had one great game in his last 10, and that was against Brooklyn.

• colb24

Rondo on back to back and coming off injury no way In hell slowing down Curry …. my only worry is NO gets ended early

• scott33

@apeterson8809 said...

Stat correction finally helped me out last night. Bumped me from 6th to 2nd in the $33 triple threat last night. . .

And don’t overthink it, CURRY if KD sits

Thx champ, I always take your suggestions to heart.

• biged263835

@Njsum1 said...

Eh…this really isn’t an I told you so moment, unless you specifically said the Pelicans will blow out the Suns, and AD wouldn’t see a full workload. AD put up 39 DK points in 25 minutes. If he played his typical 40 it would have been 62.5 DK points plus the double double bonus for 64 points, which is 2 DK points less than Westbrook.

How much is AD on DK? He has hit value 2 times in his last 8 games on FD, and just barely. In his last 6 vs PHX, he has struggled to hit 4 times value. I think the GS players are traps tonight they are wildly inconsistent without KD, even in plus matchups

• monarch

A new thing is wing scorers vs Atlanta. If you need a punt…powell or CJ, if he plays, are good tournament looks.

• cheezpizza

@superjon said...

Not sure what you mean by this.

He’s had one great game in his last 10, and that was against Brooklyn.

Not sure what you mean by what you’re saying either. He put up 50 points last night in only 26 minutes.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

Will do. Enjoy your 40 points :)

40 pts? in which half? Lmao!!

• cheezpizza

@apeterson8809 said...

40 pts? in which half? Lmao!!

He might drop 40 in game points tonight.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@scott33 said...

Thx champ, I always take your suggestions to heart.

Thanks man. It’s looking like the stars and scrubs build won’t be as effective tonight. Smells like a 1 star + 6k-8k balance + just sub 5k guys (JJ Redick as an example).

• odeethedon

My thinking on today’s slate on DK:
    With or without Durant play Curry he has always killed the Pelicans.
    Eat the Philly chalk. I’m stacking Embiid, McConnell, and Saric. McConnell is too cheap and Embiid and Saric will get huge usage boosts without Simmons and Vucevic has no chance guarding Embiid.
    Take all the Beal if Wall is ruled out.
    Lowry and Derozan are in great spots against the Hawks if you can fit them in.
    If John Collins gets the minutes he will smash against Toronto.
    Vucevic usually kills Philly but idk if I want to test him against a great defender in Embiid and he will have to use a lot of energy defending him. Would rather go Payton here facing the smaller McConnell.
    Dwight in a great spot to be low owned against a unathletic Spurs frontcourt. Lamb should be in play again if Batum is out.
    Kyrie and Horford should eat in a pace up game against the Pacers and should see a boost if Jaylen Brown sits. Smart and Rozier are also in play if Brown sits.
    Favors will smash the Bucks frontcourt. Hood could be a good low owned option against the Bucks bad wing defense against 3 point shooters.
    Adams should eat up boards against Dallas.
    Randolph gets up to play against Blake and the Clippers for some reason. Also like Cauley-Stein, Lou Williams, and Wes Johnson from that game.

That’s all I got for now will be back with more thoughts if anything else comes to mind.

• cheezpizza

@apeterson8809 said...

Thanks man. It’s looking like the stars and scrubs build won’t be as effective tonight. Smells like a 1 star + 6k-8k balance + just sub 5k guys (JJ Redick as an example).

Shhh on Redick.

It’s reallllly looking like a Jahlil Okafor night though, am I right???

• scott33

@apeterson8809 said...

U play DK or FD? I play FD, though I know a lot of the plays translate site to site. U think Maker is a bad idea with ABC back? is he a no go?

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@scott33 said...

U play DK or FD? I play FD, though I know a lot of the plays translate site to site. U think Maker is a bad idea with ABC back? is he a no go?

100% DK. No real opinion on that game yet. Ricky Rubio price makes me go hmmmmm. Box score watchers will shy away, but the last 3 games were basically blowout situations.

edit John Henson is probable.

• DirkDigglerz

@Njsum1 said...

Fair enough. Okay AD was the play. I Still believe you’re chasing 15 points from him and get the safe 65 with Westbrook. That’s what I said yesterday. AD hasn’t reach 65 since Rondo came back.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

I wouldn’t advise a complete fade, though that’s what I’ll be doing, because he can certainly have a good game. I just think his ceiling is 45 FD points tonight.

Curry’s ceiling is never 45 points. Do you know what ceiling means? Can Curry flop tonight and get 40 or less, yes of course but tonight is a smash spot for him with no Durant and there is a chance NO keeps it close enough for Curry to play into 4th. I would advise listening to APeterson whose results speak for themselves

• scott33

@apeterson8809 said...

100% DK. No real opinion on that game yet. Ricky Rubio price makes me go hmmmmm. Box score watchers will shy away, but the last 3 games were basically blowout situations.

edit John Henson is probable.

Oh didn’t know Henson was prob, yeah that makes Thin a no go. The 3 Centers that stick out to me the most with good match ups are Embiid, Horford & Deandre.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).