7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 5.5 ) at Washington ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Indiana ( 2 ) —- T: 207
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -5 ) at Dallas ( 5 ) —- T: 199
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 13 ) at Golden State ( -13 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) at Utah ( 1.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Sacramento ( 4 ) —- T: 205

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• damionismyname

@BBWC_10 said...

So I’m thinking Cam and Wilson as my QB’s WR stacks. Like Booker or CJ as my Punt RB. Still don’t know about Hunt but Kamara should outscore Ingram, I think the Saints/Rams game may be a shootout because the Saints CB’s are injured. So Cupp is in play. Maybe I can see some green in football.

I’m going with Watkins as my sleeper. boom or bust tomorrow.

• BBWC_10

@superstars92 said...

If you asked me in a vacuum, is Gortat at 4.9k a ok pick for 5x, I would have said yes (although he wasn’t in my particular player pool but if you just threw out his name). However, keep in mind WITHOUT Wall means less PNRs and that really hurts Gortat.

Oh yea, that happened to be my best one. I think looking at my double up SE cash game team (any large double up 5 or more dollars you can search for my username) is the best if you want to look at my lineup. It will have a ton of overlaps compared to my GPP teams, but it’s the one I think about the longest by a long shot.

What is a PNR? Do you concentrate on stacking much or was it coincidental to have the 3 76ers in a lineup. I read somewhere that winning LU’s usually stack 2/3 guys from 2 different games.

• BBWC_10

@damionismyname said...

I’m going with Watkins as my sleeper. boom or bust tomorrow.

Good pick, He should do damage against the new CB. Lattimore and Okafor Injuries should open things up for the Ram Passing game. Kupp is more of the slot guy but Vaccarro if he is back struggles in coverage and Bell isn’t much better.

• yisman

another bad day. Finished 9th and 13th in a satellite. Top 8 won a ticket to the milly maker.

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/49848976

• Dmo_Htx

Man would have been in the 350’s if I went O’Quin over Frazier. Still cashed most lineups but 360 was winning the gpps tonight

• Dmo_Htx

This. Cashed all lineups with Frazier. Just going somewhere else may have won me a gpp but it’s all good

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@superstars92 said...

Oh also, O’Quinn became a good play in my book when both KP and Kanter were ruled out. Had ONLY Kanter been ruled out, it would have been a lot closer between playing and not playing him (like yesterday).

Finally, one more important thing is that the Cash Line in Double Ups was HIGHER than GPPs. That’s pretty amazing to see.

Went from KOQ+Klay to Hernangomez+THjr two minutes before lock…

Amazingly enough my computer is still intact…. was tilting when KOQ got the blowout minutes in the 4th…

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@BBWC_10 said...

So I’m thinking Cam and Wilson as my QB’s WR stacks. Like Booker or CJ as my Punt RB. Still don’t know about Hunt but Kamara should outscore Ingram, I think the Saints/Rams game may be a shootout because the Saints CB’s are injured. So Cupp is in play. Maybe I can see some green in football.

im stacking cam, mccaffrey, funchess on DK and FD…..marqise lee the sleeper. Have some catching up to do FD i played the .01 on thursday.. got 36/12500 … pissed me tf off I didn’t put money on the lineup

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

all in all an ok night though… was in the hunt to take one down on DK … finished 39th in the $75 satellite kinda bumming on that one. But lock and load those wolves tomorrow guys. wiggins and towns won’t duplicate those fg% this time around if teague does miss the game. Shots have to fall at some point …. waiters my ‘dark’ horse….. everyone will pay around :) tty tomorrow

• asapholster

391 in fanduel my highest ever, 19th in the dribbler for $47

really thought i was going to get over 400 and a few hundred bucks, but blakes 4th was not enough

had curry too, if i had westbrook i could’ve won more, dang

oh well can’t complaing

• pick6er

Someone want to tell me why the fuck I decided to play Dennis Smith Jr and Deandre Jordan….. Still racked up 334.5 on DKb but damn, they sucked…

• brannigan73

Sure and cinderalla just turned into pumpkin.

• miggs6876

@pick6er said...

Someone want to tell me why the fuck I decided to play Dennis Smith Jr and Deandre Jordan….. Still racked up 334.5 on DKb but damn, they sucked…

Well, you got the other 7 guys right.

• bhodgman

a

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).