7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 5.5 ) at Washington ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Indiana ( 2 ) —- T: 207
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -5 ) at Dallas ( 5 ) —- T: 199
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 13 ) at Golden State ( -13 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) at Utah ( 1.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Sacramento ( 4 ) —- T: 205

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gillio

Lowry always underowned and kills it everytime I play him. Like him again tonight. Crazy how low owned he always is. Less than 5% most nights

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@gillio said...

Don’t sleep on CP3 tonight he’s too cheap.

Leaning McConnell over Frazier. Too many guards I like tonight to have both of them

CP3 looks so good right now. Tonight’s slate is absolutely stacked with underpriced options. Curry might be my highest priced guy I play tonight.

• Rae2timess

what do you guys think about Otto tonight? Prince? Wes Matthews?

• gillio

Too much value:

Frazier
    McConnell
    Lamb
    Collins
    Stephenson
    Johnson

• DirkDigglerz

Looks like I’m playing AD with all the Value around… Maybe fade Westbrook Go Lowry to be safe. Gotta have some Austin Rivers Willie Cauley Stein for the late hammers.

• gausman7

@theboyroy said...

McCollum at 6.5 on FD, just too cheap with 40 upside no?

Way too cheap. I have 60% exposure. Would have more but I like SG a lot today. I am limiting myself to one sub 4K guy on FD. Basically using core and switching out punts and hoping I get one of them right. There are 3-4 viable punts. The odds of them all hitting plus value is astronomical . Sometimes need to keep myself in check or I’ll end up with 2 spots under 15 FDP

• gillio

@apeterson8809 said...

CP3 looks so good right now. Tonight’s slate is absolutely stacked with underpriced options. Curry might be my highest priced guy I play tonight.

I agree too many guards I like. Think I’ll go with

CP3
    Curry
    McConnell
    Beal

• colb24

@gillio said...

Too much value:

Frazier
    McConnell
    Lamb
    Collins
    Stephenson
    Johnson

Markieff Morris too … 34 mins last game under 5k on DK

• scott33

@Njsum1 said...

A starting $3600 pg not named Jose Calderon always a worthy punt…he gets into foul trouble at times though, yet I still like him a bunch.

Yeah I’ll put him in 1 of my 4 LUs, just so many solid pg’s tonight. I love the spot Tj is in, I like Rondo, Steph, Kyrie, etc. Pg is gonna be my hardest pos to fill today bc there’s just so many options I love. Wish I could just play 9 Pg’s on FD HAHA.

• monarch

Does PG13 guard Harrison Barnes? I guess it doesn’t matter that much with all the screen action Dallas runs but who is his primary defender tonight? Anyone watch their previous matchup?

• scott33

@gillio said...

Too much value:

Frazier
    McConnell
    Lamb
    Collins
    Stephenson
    Johnson

Don’t sleep on Van Fleet, had a great game last night. Same with Casspi if he starts. From what I read I don’t think Durant is gonna play.

• gausman7

@apeterson8809 said...

Here’s the thing. I rarely play any warriors player if they are all healthy. If one of there studs is out that changes EVERYTHING with this team. When healthy, they all steal each others usage. When KD OUT, Curry steals the usage. When KLAY is OUT, Curry steals the extra usage. When Draymond is OUT, Curry steals the usage & KD gets a nice bump. Long story short, Steph gets bumps across the board if any of the other studs are out. If they are all healthy, he gets a big downgrade (imo)

I get anyone can bust on any given night. But I’m not a fan of fading the best shooter in NBA history when he is seeing a massive usage bump. That is my simple argument and I am moving on. Fading would be very contrarian, so there’s that.

Full agreement. Played 4 Warriors last night. You have to jump on severe usage shifts. No one is smart enough to offset that kind of bump. “Pad your wallet, not your ego”.

• colb24

@monarch said...

Does PG13 guard Harrison Barnes? I guess it doesn’t matter that much with all the screen action Dallas runs but who is his primary defender tonight? Anyone watch their previous matchup?

When they played the Celtics they talked about running similar offense that OKC does the ball screen action in the middle of the floor to let Dennis smith Jr have a lot of options …. idk if that helps

• Se7entyTimes7

So much value today. have a beast of a lineup lol

• scott33

@colb24 said...

Markieff Morris too … 34 mins last game under 5k on DK

Oh yeah that’s right, Marqueef getting minutes into the 30’s. hmmm. Today might be the hardest time all season up til now constructing my lineups. So many guys I want to play but I can only play so many. Ugh.

• poppinwax

Casspi going to be a good play with Dray back?

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Usage bumps due to injuries

Bradley Beal, +4%, 33.7% (Wall OUT)
    Oubre Jr, +4%, 21.3% (Wall OUT)
    Joel Embiid,+5%, 38.2% (Simmons OUT)
    Stephen Curry,+11% , 42.1% (if KD out)
    Klay Thompsen,+4%, 28.2% (if KD out)
    Hardaway Jr,+4%, 28.2% (if Kanter OUT)

• gausman7

I’m not sure about Dame on a B2B…dude played 37 min in a high paced game yesterday.

I have been loving RWB, but $10,800 on FD in a pace down game with fantastic PG options makes him a pass .

Rondo is a fade for me too. 25 minutes with these options just isn’t good enough. Would rather pay down to McConnell and take the probable minutes bump.

• keephustlincuz

@scott33 said...

Don’t sleep on Van Fleet, had a great game last night. Same with Casspi if he starts. From what I read I don’t think Durant is gonna play.

Yeah… if casspi plays the 3 that much up is pretty juicy.

On a side note… I see people playing Jordon tonight. Won’t he be matched up with zbo? I’m not that excited to play Jordon against zbo. But I would be excited to play blake against skal. Do I have the matchups right?

• DirkDigglerz

@apeterson8809 said...

Bradley Beal, 33.7% (Wall OUT)

Where do you pull this info?

• underdawgs

@apeterson8809 said...

Bradley Beal, +4%, 33.7% (Wall OUT)

This is very good data, thank you

• moped_jones

What a slate. Been a while since I got to run both of my favorite underdog PG’s: Timmy Frazier & TJ McConnell.

What to do with all that cap space?

• biged263835

PG13 is going to be a low owned play tonight with the chalk out there. Dallas is not good against the 3 spot, and PG13s peripherals have been fantastic. After being in foul trouble in the first last night, George scored 34 fantasy points in the second half. Last 3 games, averaging 28 points per game off of peripherals alone.

• tmarohl

@BUFUu2 said...

any news with abc i am assuming he is playing tonight but anyone have any updates

Listed as probable.

• monarch

If I boot Embiid I can grab Kyrie, Beal and Steph without punting. I think I’m leaning this direction.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).