7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 5.5 ) at Washington ( -5.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Indiana ( 2 ) —- T: 207
    8:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -5 ) at Dallas ( 5 ) —- T: 199
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 13 ) at Golden State ( -13 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) at Utah ( 1.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Sacramento ( 4 ) —- T: 205

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• odeethedon

@odeethedon said...

My thinking on today’s slate on DK:
    With or without Durant play Curry he has always killed the Pelicans.
    Eat the Philly chalk. I’m stacking Embiid, McConnell, and Saric. McConnell is too cheap and Embiid and Saric will get huge usage boosts without Simmons and Vucevic has no chance guarding Embiid.
    Take all the Beal if Wall is ruled out.
    Lowry and Derozan are in great spots against the Hawks if you can fit them in.
    If John Collins gets the minutes he will smash against Toronto.
    Vucevic usually kills Philly but idk if I want to test him against a great defender in Embiid and he will have to use a lot of energy defending him. Would rather go Payton here facing the smaller McConnell.
    Dwight in a great spot to be low owned against a unathletic Spurs frontcourt. Lamb should be in play again if Batum is out.
    Kyrie and Horford should eat in a pace up game against the Pacers and should see a boost if Jaylen Brown sits. Smart and Rozier are also in play if Brown sits.
    Favors will smash the Bucks frontcourt. Hood could be a good low owned option against the Bucks bad wing defense against 3 point shooters.
    Adams should eat up boards against Dallas.
    Randolph gets up to play against Blake and the Clippers for some reason. Also like Cauley-Stein, Lou Williams, and Wes Johnson from that game.

That’s all I got for now will be back with more thoughts if anything else comes to mind.

My thoughts on tonight’s slate from page 3 in case anyone missed it

• DirkDigglerz

This slate will all go down on Choosing the right Small Forward. Wanna play Otto and PG13

• damionismyname

@colb24 said...

Rondo on back to back and coming off injury no way In hell slowing down Curry …. my only worry is NO gets ended early

they hung close with the warriors earlier this year. dont see a blowout

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@DirkDigglerz said...

Where do you pull this info?

basketball monster, usage monster tool. RG also has a tool on here that is solid.

• Njsum1

@colb24 said...

Markieff Morris too … 34 mins last game under 5k on DK

Just noticed this as well…that’s a nice price with those type of minutes and an expected usage bump

Edit..according to court IQ markeiffs usage goes down with wall off the court if I’m running it correctly…if I’m wrong someone let me know

• DirkDigglerz

Gortat keeps poppin on my model lol

• Njsum1

@DirkDigglerz said...

Yes he does….it’s hard to trust him, yet he seems like the biggest beneficiary when wall is out aside from Beal.

• smokeyca14

@ESPNStatsInfo

Luc Mbah a Moute was +57 for the Rockets tonight, the best plus-minus by any player in a game over the last 20 seasons (including playoffs).

• superjon

@DirkDigglerz said...

This slate will all go down on Choosing the right Small Forward. Wanna play Otto and PG13

Ingles and Iggy on the cheap.

• moped_jones

@DirkDigglerz said...

I got Huggie Bear and Otto.

Edit: Just realized no one here knows who I mean by Huggie Bear. That’s what my wife and I call Robert Covington.

Double Edit: Feels weird saying “wife”.

• feekdogg

Thinking about Amir Johnson with the hope that Embiid’s “cold” is really explosive diarrhea.

• moped_jones

@moped_jones said...

I love all 5 of my LU’s today. Can’t wait for some big news to come out and completely blow everything up.

Must get to ……….lock without……….lineup changing…………..news……….

Well, with Wall out, this post didn’t age well and it’s only 3 hours old.

• tmarohl

@DirkDigglerz said...

Well, he will be on the floor a lot with Nurkic so I think he is a good play.

• willdathrill101

Two guys that just consistently pay off value and then some that nobody ever talks about because they aren’t sexy are Courtney Lee and Marco Bellinelli. I will be playing both of them for sure.

• asapholster

i think stacking boogie/ad/curry is a great choice

without kd and draymond this game will be close and a front court of jordan bell/zaza/mcgee should get absolutely destroyed by the nwo bigs

• keephustlincuz

@asapholster said...

without kd and draymond this game will be close and a front court of jordan bell/zaza/mcgee should get absolutely destroyed by the nwo bigs

I’m assuming draymond is in.

• asapholster

@keephustlincuz said...

I’m assuming draymond is in.

why?

• biged263835

@asapholster said...

why?

He sat yesterday for rest, not injury

• superjon

@asapholster said...

why?

He was only out yesterday for rest.

• superjon

KOQ was over 20% owned yesterday and put up a dud.

I’m thinking of going back in a few line ups if his ownership will be lower.

• gillio

Collins was 45% owned last night and dudded. Should be low owned tonight

• tmarohl

@asapholster said...

Dray is playing.

• moped_jones

@gillio said...

Collins was 45% owned last night and dudded. Should be low owned tonight

He’ll probably be very low owned on FD since his price went up to $6800. On DK ($5200) probably have a decent amount of buyers.

• Clayc2727

First time ever that I had an all fire lineup and didn’t cash in DK Excellent $8’s last night. Lol. Every player exceeded value and had 🔥. Still only put up 263.25 and missed the money by .25. I give up 🤷🏼‍♂️

• LilADP3

Is D.Favor a good play? D.Mitchell also?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).