7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Atlanta ( 3.5 ) —- T: 234.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 10.5 ) at Miami ( -10.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Toronto ( 1 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1 ) at Chicago ( 1 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -5 ) at San Antonio ( 5 ) —- T: 223
    10:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

Pretty sure the chalk up top is going to be KAT tonight. Think I’ll be going with one of the below in my single entry.

Giannis
    Giannis – Siakam
    Giannis – Trae
    Trae – Siakam

• miggs6876

@superjon said...

Pretty sure the chalk up top is going to be KAT tonight. Think I’ll be going with one of the below in my single entry.

Giannis
    Giannis – Siakam
    Giannis – Trae
    Trae – Siakam

Good call.

• miggs6876

I’m going balanced tonight. Trae is my spend up. The rest is under 8k. I’m concentrating on Minn/Atl game. Going right back to FVV tonight.

• rourke441

brogdon and wiggins will be back

• monarch

Really like Jabari from that Hawks game

• Jeddy3

Brogdon shouldn’t have his minutes monitored, right?

• madskillz84

6k Brog

• Bodiaz36

Anyone feeling Ja Morant? I haven’t played him up to this point, but it seems like his play has been more consistent, good to see from a rookie. I’m taking a hard look. Might be point chasing, but I’ll go back to the well with Lavine too. If he flashes that kind of scoring prowess again, then he’s currently underpriced. Good luck to everyone

• mrjredoak

Anyone have a guess if Holmes is limited on B2B? On FD – I like getting the starting centers vs Charlotte, BKN, and Boston in the same lineup

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Good job by DK on having Brogdon at 6K and pricing no one up on Boston even though the chances Kemba plays are almost zero.

• laser1000000

Any idea why Bam is priced down to 7.1 on DK?

• monarch

@mrjredoak said...

Anyone have a guess if Holmes is limited on B2B? On FD – I like getting the starting centers vs Charlotte, BKN, and Boston in the same lineup

I dont think they have any other choice with Dedmon and Giles III both only available to play limited minutes at best. It’s a homecoming game for Giles but he probably has a twelve minute ceiling at best with his bad knees.

Edit: not a homecoming game for Giles. I read your post incorrectly.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

@laser1000000 said...

Any idea why Bam is priced down to 7.1 on DK?

Because they over adjusted to his garbage performance against Philly. Or possibly including the Cleveland game his average over the last 3 is only 33 DK points.

• monarch

This just feels like an Ingles spot at 4300.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Congrats to epicsic for taking 1st in the Forum contest last night

Here is the link to tonight’s contest

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/81620833

• Bodiaz36

I really like Osman at 3800 on FD, if Kevin Love out again. Clarkson a bit too

• Theguy49503

Brad Wannamaker vs the King’s Chalk?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

@Theguy49503 said...

Brad Wannamaker vs the King’s Chalk?

As of now, yes.

• queensfinest

im loving whiteside and adebayo as well as tatum, brown and wanamaker with kemba out

• miggs6876

@Pandamonious said...

As of now, yes.

I had him penciled in at 4k on fd. Just don’t know if he can get me there for a GPP victory. Seems like he’s gonna get about 20 to 30 fps which is 5x to 7x. That is veru good but is it good enough? do like the savings though. I might go back and put him back in.

• monarch

I like Wannamaker on the small slates when he is a little cheaper and running the second team. He wont receive much of a minutes bump over 27, probably has lesser usage and obviously more ownership.

Then there is my guy Carsen Edwards at 3k who can occasionally make eight threes in a quarter if he gets hot and has a higher ceiling than Wannamaker. Just GPP of course cause he is generally single digits.

• emnj69

drummond should eat but something you can barely ever say with the pistons but i suspect they get up big unless they rest blake-orlando has nothing up front

• Ace15

Isaac is pretty much a lock right?

• Bodiaz36

Isaac is a lock for me. As long as Vuc and Gordon are out, 7K on FD just too cheap. He can stuff the stat sheet so many ways

• monarch

@emnj69 said...

drummond should eat but something you can barely ever say with the pistons but i suspect they get up big unless they rest blake-orlando has nothing up front

That’s a good call. I looked at his ceiling games and his 20+ rebounding totals were all in fast pace games without Blake and tonight its slower with Blake which also hurts his assist rate. So there are some plus and minuses with Drum in this spot.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).