7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Atlanta ( 3.5 ) —- T: 234.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 10.5 ) at Miami ( -10.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Toronto ( 1 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1 ) at Chicago ( 1 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -5 ) at San Antonio ( 5 ) —- T: 223
    10:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zpa1989

@wcsd832 said...

Not even close……like I said on page 3 I had him in my lineup the game Kemba only played 12 minutes. He played less that game then the previous 2 and had his worst game fantasy points wise the game Kemba went out.

you really think its outrageous to expect the guy to get at least 25 total fantasy points tonight?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Allen/Kanter the best values… Bradley also doing ok…
    Have TT instead of Allen… 🙈

• yisman

really wish I hadn’t played the 8:30 slate

entered a ton and now I’m stuck trying to pivot a lineup off Dray

not to mention my main slate lineup with Dray at PG

edit: could be worse

now I have tons of Warriors. whatever

• kavman311

Crap. Had Green expecting him to play. Effed up not having him in my F position and have him at SF and Schroeder at G. Now I’m stuck figuring out a SF and G for 10800 from the last game.

Went to Poole and Burks.

• ghostfacekicker

Bembry? I need 20 points or my night is over.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Yo Panda.

How’s my funny Wannamaker to Ingles pivot looking?

Not sure you’re understood the humor?

Obviously it’s looking good. Anything not Wanamaker would be looking good. Olynyk is really low owned and looking good too?

• zpa1989

Lauri going to go single digits for the game. he is officially cancelled. LOL. ripping my hair out for not playing allen over him on FD. just can’t get over it.

• marker0357

TT just being abused by JA

• jbconnect12

No Allen = No $

• RipCityRings

Looks like 6K was about right for Brogdon afterall. No chance he sees the court again if the Holidays keep rolling.

• wcsd832

@zpa1989 said...

you really think its outrageous to expect the guy to get at least 25 total fantasy points tonight?

What suggested that is was a lock like you said originally? He had no history showing he would take advantage of extra minutes and the 1 game where he should have been better when Kemba left he was actually worse.

• Bigb1485

Missed swapping bam/whitesides for nance/allen by 10 seconds…meh

And hunter for nance in another

• hbomb57

I will remember to wait for the real GS

• BBWC_10

Embiid Zero point in the revenge game killing my turbo LU

• gaelicgirl

@RipCityRings said...

How do you manage load on your own bobblehead night? Insane. Now I have to play Chriss.

Haha I knew it! Kerr is such a troll…

faded Draymond on the after hours slate

• Sleepyfloyd16

Wanamaker starting the second half, but not sure it will matter

• roomchat

Melo is unbelievable.

• RipCityRings

Allen 20/20 game incoming, vintage Melo night, AD getting punked by Aldridge… what a slate.

• yisman

main slate lineup I was forced to use Schroder and leave 500 on the table since I couldn’t afford Bowman

man oh man, glad I didn’t play heavy tonight

• chronoxiong

Can someone please stop Jarrett Allen? Wtf man!

• Petergunz82

Why is Wiggins so fucking passive

• mellofellowsu

@wcsd832 said...

What suggested that is was a lock like you said originally? He had no history showing he would take advantage of extra minutes and the 1 game where he should have been better when Kemba left he was actually worse.

So we’re talking about a one-game sample size basically?

We’ve seen countless times where some guy in spot duty does horribly one game and then crushes the next. Two or three lackluster performances would’ve obviously been enough to lay off of him but one game is unreliable. But hey, congrats if you dodged this dud. If there was no risk he would’ve been 100% owned.

• marker0357

Blind Squirrel night for Allen

• ghostfacekicker

Bembry can you do anything? I’d take a turnover at this point just to see him accumulate a stat.

• MGoHarbaugh

If it makes anyone feel better, I have zero Wannamaker and I have no chance of cashing either!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).