7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Atlanta ( 3.5 ) —- T: 234.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 10.5 ) at Miami ( -10.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Toronto ( 1 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1 ) at Chicago ( 1 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -5 ) at San Antonio ( 5 ) —- T: 223
    10:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Vdaddy8888

DK.

Tatum 6900usage without Kemba >30% Wannamker 4300 usage without Kemba and with Tatum =20% (great for 4K)
    Adebayo 7100 Vs Charlotte: Stream Centers vs Charlotte.. Whiteside 6100 vs Bulls: Steam Centers vs Bulls
    Brogdon @ 6000….

Pricing on DK is just so soft today..

Leaves you with 20K… enjoy your building process…

• monarch

Tatum looks great. The only thing keeping his ownership down the high rate at which he burns people.

• Jeddy3

I really think tonight is night to play Embiid and run it back with Gasol.

• Vdaddy8888

@monarch said...

Tatum looks great. The only thing keeping his ownership down the high rate at which he burns people.

Even better.. Give me all the Tatum I can get..

• deepfat

Last night was a weird one, even for a small slate. Gonna take me a while to trust Jokic again. Could have been a smash spot and again underwhelming.

• monarch

AD should be very popular

• mrjredoak

Thoughts on Rondo vs Bowman (assuming Green out) vs Wanamaker tonight? All similarly priced on FD and all seem like good value at first glance.

• superjon

probably rolling with core of

Tatum
    Brown
    Wanamaker

• Calicapo

Boy……I hate to say it, but after he did right by me on Saturday, I’m feeling like Lavine can get me there again.

• Calicapo

Btw…can we please not turn this into 10 pages of Celtic talk?

Everytime one of them is out, it’s 10+ pages of Boston hoopla. Lol

Jk.

Just hate the Celtics. That is all.

• tmarohl

Celtics are criminally underpriced on DK.

• Shaudy_lo

@Calicapo said...

Boy……I hate to say it, but after he did right by me on Saturday, I’m feeling like Lavine can get me there again.

I’m just scared cause he had 49 real pts and 52 FD pts . So if he’s cold he isn’t getting stats anywhere else to hit value .

• tmarohl

@deepfat said...

Last night was a weird one, even for a small slate. Gonna take me a while to trust Jokic again. Could have been a smash spot and again underwhelming.

Just follow my Joker rules and you will be OK.

• Njsum1

@Calicapo said...

It’s possible if he takes another 28 shots. You got to pay for that upside though on DK.

Lot of Isaac talk, and he’s super strong on FD and fine on DK, yet no talk of the guy who jacked 23 shots and played a season high 34 minutes and comes in at a reasonable 6400?

Markannen is trash we know, yet he’s 5500 and it’s Portland, might be a decent play tonight.

• tmarohl

Pass on Lavine for me. I was shocked that there was no peripheral statistics in that outing. Straight up scoring. He might repeat that once or twice, but I am not banking on that.

• MGoHarbaugh

@Njsum1 said...

It’s possible if he takes another 28 shots. You got to pay for that upside though on DK.

Lot of Isaac talk, and he’s super strong on FD and fine on DK, yet no talk of the guy who jacked 23 shots and played a season high 34 minutes and comes in at a reasonable 6400?

Markannen is trash we know, yet he’s 5500 and it’s Portland, might be a decent play tonight.

I feel obligated to keep rolling Lauri as he gets cheaper and cheaper. The guy that got 62 DK points the first game still has to be in there somewhere.

• Njsum1

@MGoHarbaugh said...

I feel obligated to keep rolling Lauri as he gets cheaper and cheaper. The guy that got 62 DK points the first game still has to be in there somewhere.

Not sure about that…haha…yet at this price (5500) and this and matchup (friendliest for power forwards) just seems like a night to grab him when his floor and ceiling might be higher than normal while his price is lower than normal.

He has been bad so I’m not all In, yet I’m willing to accept some risk here.

Yet he was the side thought of my original post.

• Csquared1987

No Lebron, No Cash Tonight

• JSteele

I’m not sure that Tatum is in a great spot, despite the usage increase etc.

Kings have been able to contain PFs lately.

• dominicanpapi

The OKC/GS game is so weird, it’s an island game, beginning 2 hours after the 8:30 games but if Green is out, there’s some really nice plays from the Warriors side. I also really like SGA at that 7K price on FD, and Schroeder as well. Interesting game to target and will probably have low ownership.

• Csquared1987

I hope we get that Draymond news before lock on FD

• Njsum1

@dominicanpapi said...

but if Green is out, there’s some really nice plays from the Warriors side

If Green is in, there‘s 1 really nice play on the warriors side 😉

• JSteele

I like the Warriors killer Dennis Rondo today

• Njsum1

@Csquared1987 said...

No Lebron, No Cash Tonight

That was my first thought, yet Rondo might start to eat into that upside.

• Calicapo

Marky is 5500 on Dk?

That’s a steal l

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).