7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Atlanta ( 3.5 ) —- T: 234.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 10.5 ) at Miami ( -10.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Toronto ( 1 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1 ) at Chicago ( 1 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -5 ) at San Antonio ( 5 ) —- T: 223
    10:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• gaelicgirl

Not even trying to play this 11-game slate with single entries and no late swap, first leanings are
    Express: See Trae, play Trae (corollary of the Luka rule), Embiid revenge game, Brown vs Bogdan in Boston
    Express 2: Giannis vs Spida, POR/CHI dart toss, why did FD ruin this slate by sticking LAL/SA in there?
    After Hours: German Rondo vs GS, Draymond will ruin the GS value if he plays, and we won’t know before lock

I’m paralyzed by indecision

• mattspot10

Buckets vs Isaac on DK single entry?

Currently have Jimmy in my lineup but a lot of talk about Isaac on here and he’s had a couple good games plus no Gordon or Vuc.

• ScofieldReturns

Does anyone know why kat is projected so low? It’s a fast pace game and everyone else in it is supposed to go off

• Ace15

@captainwacky said...

I think so on a slate this big, but who knows.. there’s obviously what we consider upside there as he can get into the 40’s, this slate is just shaping up to be very high scoring.

Agreed, have some ROCO purely from it being one of the highest implied totals. Thoughts on Blake vs Lauri on FD? Leaning Blake, but can see merits to playing Lauri, just a hefty price to pay and you need to pray.

• deepfat

Kelly O is looking better and better as the day goes on.

• frugal

@ScofieldReturns said...

Does anyone know why kat is projected so low? It’s a fast pace game and everyone else in it is supposed to go off

Projected so low by who? I have him as the best FPPD high dollar player on the slate at Yahoo pricing.

• captainwacky

@Ace15 said...

Agreed, have some ROCO purely from it being one of the highest implied totals. Thoughts on Blake vs Lauri on FD? Leaning Blake, but can see merits to playing Lauri, just a hefty price to pay and you need to pray.

Blake pretty easily for me there. I still think Lauri is hampered by the oblique, even though the spot is blake. Conversely, blake is way underpriced to what he represents when he knocks some rust off, and the matchup is amazing today also.

• athairuammit11

@Ndepompei said...

Like JJJ a lot against Indy. Of course foul trouble always a concern

Im deciding between JJJ and Lauri? JJJ is a better spot, I think but those memories of 40 pt Lauri coming back

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Ace15 said...

What’s the next level beyond prayer? I don’t think praying covers that one.

• deepfat

Theis downgraded to Ques.

• BBWC_10

I’d also like to know what the Nets plan is regarding Center minutes. Allen played over 30 last night. The last 3 games Jordan has played over 25 minutes he has 30/37/51 points.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Percentage of chance that 8 hours from now people are like holy crap, where did that game from J-Val came form?

• balladamus

@Pandamonious said...

Percentage of chance that 8 hours from now people are like holy crap, where did that game from J-Val came form?

Lol! Not sure about that one but I could see that being a question about Jordan today. He seems to get more run against bigger and predominantly post players. So, he’s definitely in play today.

• dominicanpapi

@Pandamonious said...

I looked at him, he almost has to play 30 minutes right? With Turner and Sabonis in the front court?

• balladamus

I can also see the out of the blue big D. Murray game tonight too.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@balladamus said...

Lol! Not sure about that one but I could see that being a question about Jordan today. He seems to get more run against bigger and predominantly post players. So, he’s definitely in play today.

I don’t know. He was, yes. Seems like he could have played more against, like Sacramento though then too? This is the longest he’s gone without any sort of boost in minutes.

• ScofieldReturns

@frugal said...

Projected so low by who? I have him as the best FPPD high dollar player on the slate at Yahoo pricing.

Every site for FD

• dw12290

Still playing Markannen every night they play. The night I don’t play him he’ll explode.

Rondoooo
    D Murray
    LeB!
    A D!
    Dwight!
    Schroder!
    Couple Others… a few Brogs too!

• newzreview

Dinwiddie or Wiggins for cash?

• frugal

@ScofieldReturns said...

Every site for FD

Has Towns crapping the bed? The only thing I can think of is they’re projecting Wiggins being back robs him of usage. I have him at ~56 FP which I believe FD and Yahoo use the same scoring.

• Ace15

Siakam potentially @ < 10%? At home, rematch though without Klaw…feel like it could be a nice spot for him especially on FD.

• Sleepyfloyd16

@balladamus said...

I can also see the out of the blue big D. Murray game tonight too.

Out of the blue is what it would be. I’m sure he will have a big night eventually, but $6.7k still seems a little high for a guy who hasn’t seen more than 25 mins in a game all season. Pops is a troll.

• Sleepyfloyd16

@captainwacky said...

Blake pretty easily for me there. I still think Lauri is hampered by the oblique, even though the spot is blake. Conversely, blake is way underpriced to what he represents when he knocks some rust off, and the matchup is amazing today also.

Yeah, I liked him last game against Atlanta, although it didn’t work out great. He seemed to get it going after a slow start though. I like him even better tonight at an even cheaper price.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).