7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Atlanta ( 3.5 ) —- T: 234.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 10.5 ) at Miami ( -10.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Toronto ( 1 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1 ) at Chicago ( 1 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -5 ) at San Antonio ( 5 ) —- T: 223
    10:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Bodiaz36

Would definitely have a little more interest in Kanter if Theis is ruled out. Would help solidify rest of my roster as well (on FD). Anybody think this is a prime spot for Hield to go off? He’s had a couple recent duds

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Percentage of chance that 8 hours from now people are like holy crap, where did that game from J-Val came form?

get outta my head :)

• OSUmike03

Anyone play PrizePicks? I switched over to them since the aggressive pricing, bleals, and no late swap on FD has just completely soured me.

Trying to get in a rhythm over there. Anyone figured out some strategies?

• Bodiaz36

Man, J-Val has burned me a few times already this season. He can go off, I’m well aware of that. I’ll take my chances on just punting C away, rather than wondering if he’ll actually hit value

• frugal

Few statistical observations:

Teams on the slate offering in the top 5 opponent total FP: GS – 1, ATL – 2, POR – 4, MEM – 5

Opponent 3P% allowed (league avg .36): GS – .404, MIN – .381, SAS – .381
    Opponent FG% at rim(league avg .65): SAS – .697, CHA .696, SAC .694, CLE .687
    Opponent Rebounding(league avg 45.8): POR – 49.8, BOS – 49.1, CHI – 48.5, MIN – 48.4

• gaelicgirl

@gaelicgirl said...

Iā€™m paralyzed by indecision

Have eliminated the Express slate from consideration, due to the ratio of Eastern teams to Western teams
    Now I can get down to business

• Sleepyfloyd16

Who are y’all leaning towards on the Dubs tonight. With Dray back, minutes and stats will be distributed a bit differently tonight. Spellman seems like a safe play at $3.7k, especially considering that he seems to have found his shooting touch from long range recently. Chriss has been playing well too, but his price has been rising to reflect that. Burks seems to have solidified himself as the most legit scorer and go to guy. Pretty sure at least one Warrior will be in the winning lineup, it just seems like somewhat of a dart throw when it comes to this team. I’m a Ws fan and I still can’t figure them out.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Sleepyfloyd16 said...

Who are y’all leaning towards on the Dubs tonight. With Dray back, minutes and stats will be distributed a bit differently tonight. Spellman seems like a safe play at $3.7k, especially considering that he seems to have found his shooting touch from long range recently. Chriss has been playing well too, but his price has been rising to reflect that. Burks seems to have solidified himself as the most legit scorer and go to guy. Pretty sure at least one Warrior will be in the winning lineup, it just seems like somewhat of a dart throw when it comes to this team. I’m a Ws fan and I still can’t figure them out.

Dray is questionable. I’d be shocked if he played.

• tmarohl

@Sleepyfloyd16 said...

How do we know Dray is back?

• queensfinest

5200 left for my F position on dk. who are a couple good options? i dont like a lot of the options around that price

• Ace15

@tmarohl said...

Yeah….that changes everything for me if he is lol…

• monarch

So if Theis misses it makes Kanter a good play and Holmes a great play?

• mrjredoak

@monarch said...

Is Kanter guaranteed the minutes over Williams?

• Agent47

@Pandamonious said...

Can I interest anyone in some Olynyk? Or everyone just stuck on Bam?

I love Olynyk tonight. He has scored at least 22.5 on DK in 5 of 6 home games this season. The Heat are also a perfect 6-0 ATS at home this season and have won 5 of those games by at least 15 points (the outlier was a 9-point win over Detroit). If this one blows out, I would think that would mean fewer minutes for Bam and even more opportunity for Olynyk. Sign me up.

• Vdaddy8888

Any Concerns that Whiteside’s usage takes a hit with Melo on the court. Everyone else is unplayable on Portland with Melo joining the team but Whiteside seems to be the least effected by Melo.

Melo ruins everything he touches…

• monarch

@mrjredoak said...

Is Kanter guaranteed the minutes over Williams?

I’m guessing it would be close to a split but they could use Kanter who is a source of offense with no Kemba, Hayward

• frugal

@monarch said...

Holmes is in play regardless.

• captainwacky

I’m playing holmes most likely no matter what. In terms of how Kanter rates depending on peoples’ availability, I’m also taking a shot no matter what. But obviously they’re both better if Theis is out.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@queensfinest said...

5200 left for my F position on dk. who are a couple good options? i dont like a lot of the options around that price

Hmmm..We building the same line up? I just started building my 1st and have the same issue. I actually don’t mind Clarkson if Love is out. Love probably will be. So was about to just plug Clarkson in and move on then I saw this post.

• captainwacky

@Vdaddy8888 said...

Any Concerns that Whiteside’s usage takes a hit with Melo on the court. Everyone else is unplayable on Portland with Melo joining the team but Whiteside seems to be the least effected by Melo.

Melo ruins everything he touches…

Yeah, I don’t think whiteside is affected much by Melo. If anything, more offensive rebound opportunities and more blocked shot opportunities. I might have to start getting a lot more whiteside…

• Sleepyfloyd16

@tmarohl said...

Sorry to cause the confusion. I thought it had been confirmed, but he is still questionable. Hopefully we get some clarity before lock. I think I’m going to plug Spellman in a couple of lineups regardless. Not too sure beyond that.

• monarch

I’m liking the lineups I’m getting to…watch value open up and derail them. Also Kelly O will have big ownership as an optimizer play but that doesn’t mean I won’t have him.

• Bodiaz36

I am so tempted to play Holmes, but that price just seems so trappy to me, on FD anyway. The B2B does scare me off a little too. He could go berserk though on that Bos interior

• Vdaddy8888

@queensfinest said...

Tauren Prince… Decent spot has 4X floor really with the boards and the Stocks and a 7-8X upside. Especially if Allen has to deal with Thompson, it could free up some boards for Prince, even more so if Love it out.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

I’m liking the lineups I’m getting to…watch value open up and derail them. Also Kelly O will have big ownership as an optimizer play but that doesn’t mean I won’t have him.

Can’t say you’re wrong, but Bam is the guy. Most won’t play Bam and Olynyk together. Even Butler at his price on DK. Plus it’s an 11 game slate. I guess it depends on what you mean by big ownership.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).