7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at Atlanta ( 3.5 ) —- T: 234.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 10.5 ) at Miami ( -10.5 ) —- T: 214
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Toronto ( 1 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( -1 ) at Chicago ( 1 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -5 ) at San Antonio ( 5 ) —- T: 223
    10:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Sleepyfloyd16

Surprised Bogdanovic is playing tonight on the second half of a B2B. Hamstrings can be pretty tricky. I guess he hasn’t qualified for load management status yet

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

How do we know Dray is back?

We don’t, but on Friday Kerr said he expected him to be back for the homestand. Of course, Kerr has lied through his teeth before…he’s reaching Pop levels of distrust for me, and it gives me no pleasure to say that.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Can’t say you’re wrong, but Bam is the guy. Most won’t play Bam and Olynyk together. Even Butler at his price on DK. Plus it’s an 11 game slate. I guess it depends on what you mean by big ownership.

Bigger than I would expect. On a normal night he should be like five percent on a slate this size. I think he will be higher because of his projection

• Agent47

I’m focusing on the 4-game 6:30 PM slate on DK as 11 games is just too many for me to research while also juggling work. I’ve always felt that 5-9 games is sort of the sweet spot for me. There’s enough room for differentiation to prevent everybody’s lineups from looking the same, but it’s also not too much to handle for those of us who can’t devote the entire day to researching 20+ teams’ injury situations, rotations, etc. I start to feel a little overwhelmed on these 10+ game slates by all the options at my disposal. Anybody else feel the same?

In any case, I’m liking Olynyk as I mentioned earlier, Tatum gets a nice boost in usage and FPPM without Kemba and Hayward, and I still like FVV even at the increased price and tougher matchup with Lowry and Ibaka still being out. Trae Young seems pretty obvious in a 235 O/U game with a 4-point spread. The question for me at the moment is at center. Towns is also in that high-paced game against Trae Young. But it’s not every day you see Embiid below $9K. The matchup is tough (TOR is 5th in DVP vs. Centers per BBM), but that price is hard to ignore.

• Devmacsoom

Alec Burks or Gallinari tonight? I feel as if Noel will dominate the paint vs Steven Adams in the paint for the thunder. That creates space for Gallinari to hit his shots as I don’t see him getting his avg amount of rebounds tonight. I would like for Gallinari to have more assists or steals tonight which is possible. Gallinari is 23% for 8:30 slate. If Alex Burks 4% can perform the same amount of FDP as last time he faced OKC then this wouldn’t be too much a problem

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

We don’t, but on Friday Kerr said he expected him to be back for the homestand. Of course, Kerr has lied through his teeth before…he’s reaching Pop levels of distrust for me, and it gives me no pleasure to say that.

I currently have Dray in all of my DK builds, but am ready to pivot.

• Theguy49503

$3900 left need a F for GPP DK

• Bodiaz36

I actually love Gallo tonight for the late hammer. I know other guys have more upside, but I recall him having big games against GS in the past, and he hasn’t really popped off for a fat 40 burger in awhile

• queensfinest

@Pandamonious said...

Hmmm..We building the same line up? I just started building my 1st and have the same issue. I actually don’t mind Clarkson if Love is out. Love probably will be. So was about to just plug Clarkson in and move on then I saw this post.

hahaha possibly. my lineup is very chalky. really struggling with that last F forward spot. clarkson does make sense if no love

• queensfinest

@Vdaddy8888 said...

Tauren Prince… Decent spot has 4X floor really with the boards and the Stocks and a 7-8X upside. Especially if Allen has to deal with Thompson, it could free up some boards for Prince, even more so if Love it out.

yea prince does seem like a solid option. thx

• Vdaddy8888

@captainwacky said...

Yeah, I don’t think whiteside is affected much by Melo. If anything, more offensive rebound opportunities and more blocked shot opportunities. I might have to start getting a lot more whiteside…

I am just getting to 100% of Whiteside, Brogdon, and Tatum, which leaves me with very similar roster builds and that is leaving me only one 9K stud to fil in.

Centers against the bulls just roll..

• captainwacky

Not that it has to mean anything crazy, but does anyone have a guess as to why Sixers Raptors spread is -2.5 for the sixers since it opened?

• Bodiaz36

The price discrepancy between FD and DK on Brogdon is jaw-dropping. I don’t know what to make of it. Either DK just dropped the ball or FD overreacted to him being back in the lineup. Anyone playing him on FD?

• Ace15

@Bodiaz36 said...

The price discrepancy between FD and DK on Brogdon is jaw-dropping. I don’t know what to make of it. Either DK just dropped the ball or FD overreacted to him being back in the lineup. Anyone playing him on FD?

Yes, I have 0 Brogdon on FD. 0 Lauri on FD. Only Celtic i have is Tatum and @8200 even that’s steep af.

• Vdaddy8888

Total on this Boston game at 205 moving from 209.5 is frighting.. totals at 210 don’t move 5pts oftern unless someone is hurt.. Boston is still going to be so concentrated on the offensive end.

• schube4402

Aren’t SG against Memphis a thing? Can you play lamb and Brogdon together ? Just thinking out loud. Assuming Brogdon not on a minutes restriction his price on DK is comical

• rpolzin25

@Vdaddy8888 said...

I am just getting to 100% of Whiteside, Brogdon, and Tatum, which leaves me with very similar roster builds and that is leaving me only one 9K stud to fil in.

Centers against the bulls just roll..

I’m like 100% whiteside and brogden plus a lot of bam and Anthony Davis right now on dk

• depalma13

Bradley a thing tonight or is Gobert back?

• captainwacky

@depalma13 said...

Bradley a thing tonight or is Gobert back?

No info yet, but it seems much more likely that Gobert is playing today to me.

• miggs6876

@Bodiaz36 said...

Not me 8.5k is too rich for my blood.

• ryan7962

Wanamaker had to start tonight right?

• miggs6876

@rpolzin25 said...

I’m like 100% whiteside and brogden plus a lot of bam and Anthony Davis right now on dk

I’d never go 100% Whiteside.

• ScofieldReturns

@Vdaddy8888 said...

Total on this Boston game at 205 moving from 209.5 is frighting.. totals at 210 don’t move 5pts oftern unless someone is hurt.. Boston is still going to be so concentrated on the offensive end.

I really like brown and tatum

• rpolzin25

@miggs6876 said...

I’d never go 100% Whiteside.

Good thing your not me 😊

• deepfat

Is Dragic popping for anyone else?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).