7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -1 ) at Detroit ( 1 ) —- T: 190.5
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( – ) at Houston ( – ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( – ) at Milwaukee ( – ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 12.5 ) at Okla City ( -12.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 10 ) at San Antonio ( -10 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( – ) at Phoenix ( – ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 196.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Forum/Chat League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/312593804?invitedby=dmurphy104&cnl=ba

• busterdae1799

@Pissant said...

Why can’t guys play 40 minutes anymore? I hate when a guy starts out hot (Nicolas Batum), and then rides his ass on the bench for the next eight minutes.

Are these guys no longer the best athletes in the world?

I’ve been saying the same thing. Not sure what’s happened in the NBA. Even the studilest of the studs sit for long stretches.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

For a 3k crapper, cannan is ruining my night so far….

too much exposure….

• busterdae1799

Goran goran goran.

• Pissant

@busterdae1799 said...

I’ve been saying the same thing. Not sure what’s happened in the NBA. Even the studilest of the studs sit for long stretches.

I’m guessing 15-20 years ago DFS would have been a lot easier.

Or maybe harder. Who knows.

• pdaddis

Matt Barnes is starting again.

• busterdae1799

seriously scola. Just amazing that guy

• tianyihe

John wall might be biopolar. 9 shots in the first 7min. Takes an early rest in the first quarter, comes back in, and takes no shots

• mbyrd75

Do any of you guys late swap when you have a lineup get off to a hot start? staring at a lineup that’s doing pretty well wondering if i should swap Harden from the utility spot for brow..

Odd spot because if you don’t do it and brow blows up while harden sucks you feel like an idiot but if you do and the opposite happens…well you know..lol

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

Anyone here play Scola?

• mbyrd75

@Dmurphy104 said...

Anyone here play Scola?

I’ve got about 50% exposure to him tonight.

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

Lowry going to the locker room.

• busterdae1799

lowry all over…lowry hurt

• pdaddis

The more I look at it, how the hell did I not have any Scola. That play actually makes sense. Damn.

• CoachTrav

@Dmurphy104 said...

Anyone here play Scola?

Yep, but in the LU’s I did he is paired with Porzingis, so hopefully he gets a move on. Lebron looks a little lazy tonight so far :/

• cdaus8989

Probably wont be a good night when you’re having trouble deciding whether to roll with Jason Terry, or Alex Len in the utl slot.

• AaronAKG

@Dmurphy104 said...

Anyone here play Scola?

Got him everywhere thought was a great match up but was hesitant happy I took the plunge I wanted Tristan T but couldn’t fit him in thankfully.

• soopra

Pretty new to NBA DFS and I’ve been playing over on Draftpot. Can someone explain why someone would fade LBJ (only 78% owned) and Drummond (73% owned) in a double up? This is a fan mode double up so there’s no salary cap.

• woefulstuff

John Wall sucked in the 2nd qtr, was hoping for a big game from him.

• soonerdawg

@mbyrd75 said...

Do any of you guys late swap when you have a lineup get off to a hot start? staring at a lineup that’s doing pretty well wondering if i should swap Harden from the utility spot for brow..

Odd spot because if you don’t do it and brow blows up while harden sucks you feel like an idiot but if you do and the opposite happens…well you know..lol

my philosophy is to leave it alone…..seems like i never get it right though lol

• Sleepyfloyd16

@Dmurphy104 said...

Anyone here play Scola?

Yeah, put him in 2 of 4 lineups. Would have put him in more but I wanted some exposure to AD and Porzingis.

• keephustlincuz

Bledsoe news?

• six7kid

Canaan the bust of the night

• yorick

Robin Lopez beasting. Watch Koufus be a dud now.

• decaye23

@Dmurphy104 said...

Anyone here play Scola?

Yup, got him and I am……very pleased. In order to get some other studs in, however, I played The Bizmack at my C position…dude, you cost 3600…you can get 5 rebs and 8 points and get 5 x value…no turnovers, no fouls, he just vanished on me.

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

@pdaddis said...

The more I look at it, how the hell did I not have any Scola. That play actually makes sense. Damn.

Never could have seen this coming..Hea not missing anything. Love is having a heck of a game so far. Lebron is Mr. Consistency. Seems like he did nothing but has 9 FD points. I’ve been tAking him every night. can pencil him in at 40 floor..Waiting for him to really go off though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).