• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -6 ) at Washington ( 6 ) —- T: 204
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 6 ) at Charlotte ( -6 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4 ) at Okla City ( -4 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 13.5 ) at Golden State ( -13.5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• SzymonK

2.2 for Melo what a trap

• mrmogz

Everyone needs to stop worrying during the first and second quarters!! If you’re guy is at 2x half way through the 4th then you can start complaining.

• Woodyi

RG Overall Ranking

Beli doing his best Tony Allen impression of just sitting in the corner and not moving on offense. Its spot on

• jblastman

otto hitting like the lotto

• Whacko

Right now I need a fricken telescope to see the cash line….

• jblastman

Kaminsky killing my lineup

• CJtheGrump

Hey we have a Kaminsky sighting!

• chronoxiong

Belinelli aint doing shit while Lamb playing so many mins. What did I do to deserve this?

• draggin49

Omg belli I broke the 1x threshold

• DirkDigglerz

Otto going Loco

• firemedicpat

@chronoxiong said...

Belinelli aint doing shit while Lamb playing so many mins. What did I do to deserve this?

Lamb is the starter? Makes sense to me.

• Cheekr99

@chronoxiong said...

You probably did research, that’s why your in this situation.

• Garym34

Walker going off tonight. Keep it up

• pulsar78

Melo hasn’t even made the .5x threshold.

• dragon1952

@Cheekr99 said...

If I took lamb tonight I really wouldn’t even tell anybody, I would just collect some dough and keep it to myself. I know 3 people doing that right now. Lol

It’s not exactly like he was a sneaky pick though @ 20% in the Sharpshooter.

• whitemamba86

WHY DO U GUYS COMPLAIN IN THE 1ST QUARTER????????? ITS NON SENSE STOP IT….

• sidislike

lamb back in to play the rest of the game

• draggin49

So much for mins limit

• pulsar78

@whitemamba86 said...

There aren’t any games right now in the first quarter. In fact both games are currently about to hit halftime, so maybe you should actually follow the games before making blanket statements. THAT is nonsense.

• Cheekr99

@sidislike said...

lamb back in to play the rest of the game

Lmao, he just had to catch his breath for 2 minutes, get him back out there. Take another 10 shots. I know it’s early, it’s just funny though. I really thought he was playing 20 minutes tonight.

• Bluntsmoker

John Wall 31% owned in the spin move, owning melo stings alittle less.

• mataug21

Definitely gonna jinx myself but I love you Patty Mills

• BeardedWonder

Only one to take Waiters in our comp.. 😳

• erizos17

@whitemamba86 said...

Sometimes it works though lol

• badlands92

Playing Kawhi for each and every one of his duds this season has me asking kawhy? Maybe he has a big 2nd half.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.