NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) at Dallas ( 2.5 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 9.5 ) at Denver ( -9.5 ) —- T: 226

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Unico10 said...

A 1st is a 1st no matter the payout
    Congrats!

Yeah, I mean beating 9,000 people is something either way.

This is one of those nights where hindsight gets you. Wish I played more. Feeling like if I had more line ups I would have taken 100K, because my builds where right there. Made a good profit on Yahoo out of 4 line ups, FD with only 2 and DK with only 11.

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

10x is sweet, congrats!

Haha…thanks….not much to get excited about. I’ve just had a couple of bad calls yesterday on the thread, just wanted to point out that occasionally I’ll get it right….haha

Lmao

• Njsum1

A little preview for tomorrow’s slate

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

A little preview for tomorrow’s slate

It’s definitely a hot spot. You have that whole NO/LAL revenge thing going too. Wondering what the chances of a whole Ball/Ingram/AD stack has of going nuts.

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

This is one of those nights where hindsight gets you.

Sometimes it’s best not to look back. Just realized I missed cashing in the Block, Dribbler and Swat by .8, 1.2 and 2.3 points…a few more points here, a few fewer turnovers there can make all the difference.
    Back to the express slates tomorrow!

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Get any tickets for the spectacular slam tomorrow?

No, didn’t try for any.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

It’s definitely a hot spot. You have that whole NO/LAL revenge thing going too. Wondering what the chances of a whole Ball/Ingram/AD stack has of going nuts.

Is ball getting his minutes back? If so he’s priced to move. Read he had a stomach bug yesterday. Ingram is pricey. Ad is interesting, yet not sure how he’ll handle being booed every time he touches the ball.

Didn’t Rondo play for the Pels as well? Haha

I Usually don’t play narratives unless I’d make the play without the narrative. If ball is starting and healthy, I’m most interested in him.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Sometimes it’s best not to look back. Just realized I missed cashing in the Block, Dribbler and Swat by .8, 1.2 and 2.3 points…a few more points here, a few fewer turnovers there can make all the difference.
    Back to the express slates tomorrow!

Who did you play in your lineup?

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

Who did you play in your lineup?

Luka, Pat Bev, McGruder, Beasley, THJ, PG, Porzingis, Grant and Harrell

It scored 249.5 and the cash lines were 250.3, 250.7 and 251.8

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Luka, Pat Bev, McGruder, Beasley, THJ, PG, Porzingis, Grant and Harrell

It scored 249.5 and the cash lines were 250.3, 250.7 and 251.8

At least you didn’t play the Joker.

• moosedrool

@Njsum1 said...

Is ball getting his minutes back? If so he’s priced to move. Read he had a stomach bug yesterday. Ingram is pricey. Ad is interesting, yet not sure how he’ll handle being booed every time he touches the ball.

Didn’t Rondo play for the Pels as well? Haha

I Usually don’t play narratives unless I’d make the play without the narrative. If ball is starting and healthy, I’m most interested in him.

According to what I’ve read, and the fact that he played in B2B (23rd & 24th) I think it’s safe to say he should see a full allotment of minutes, as long as he doesn’t have the flu or something. Great pace of game for him, and @ that price. But, I am stupid and going to pair him up with Fultz on the $25 single on FD. I’m off for the week now, so likely I’ll be tinkering all day.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

At least you didn’t play the Joker.

The Joker Rules forbade it LOL

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

The Joker Rules forbade it LOL

You are right, I didn’t give permission. Rule #2 was in effect tonight. Joker is first player to the bench in a blowout. I may have to add another rule, because I am seeing a trend. Six other players took more shots than Joker. The other 4 starters all took more shots than Joker. So basically, he is the 4th or 5th option in that offense. That is fine, but does not justify the high price tag he carries. People probably think I hate the Joker. That is not true. I just think for the last year or so that he has been ridiculously mispriced as a high price option. Kind of like Lebummer last year.

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

You are right, I didn’t give permission. Rule #2 was in effect tonight. Joker is first player to the bench in a blowout. I may have to add another rule, because I am seeing a trend. Six other players took more shots than Joker. The other 4 starters all took more shots than Joker. So basically, he is the 4th or 5th option in that offense. That is fine, but does not justify the high price tag he carries. People probably think I hate the Joker. That is not true. I just think for the last year or so that he has been ridiculously mispriced as a high price option. Kind of like Lebummer last year.

Can’t disagree with you, when I watch them play I can’t believe how passive he is. Seems worse than last season.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Can’t disagree with you, when I watch them play I can’t believe how passive he is. Seems worse than last season.

He took 8 shots tonight. Last game, he took 9, which was which was fourth on the starters and fifth overall. The game before that, which was the slow paced game against Boston, with a 96-92 score, he took 17 shots which was good for second on the team. That is a game he did well in. Another slow paced game, against Houston, which had a 105-95 score, he took 19 shots which led the team. He also did very well this game. The game before that, was fast paced where they won 131-114 against Memphis. He took 7 shots.

I can go back further, but the pattern I see remains similar to last year. In low scoring, close games, he gets a full complement of minutes and usually does pretty well. In faster paced games he doesn’t get the shots.

I know enough only to play him when his price drops to about 9K on FD, and about $8.6K on DK, in slow paced games.

• afcangelo

Gonna regret asking this but anyone have a link to the big gpp on DK? $10

• tmarohl

@afcangelo said...

Gonna regret asking this but anyone have a link to the big gpp on DK? $10

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/81663195?uc=1751620896

• Petergunz82

@tmarohl said...

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/81663195?uc=1751620896

Wow I had to look even though I told myself I wouldn’t

Had 298.25 and chopped the $1 and .25 4 ways

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.