NBA FORUM

Comments

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

Huge Slate tonight, Who do you guys like?

I’m going to be targeting John Wall a lot tonight, and Tyson Chandler REVENGE game.

• grantsnyder562

Does nobody think Paul is a good play against the Pistons?

• impactseniors

Any thoughts on Duncan as a high floor guy if Hibberts out or does that game get out of hand to fast?

• Obelisk

@Nugget said...

Kinda feelin Alphabet in a bounce back game.

What about Jabari Parker/Andrew Wiggins in the match up? Could be some good play at SF.

Thoughts?

I originally had those 2 in my GPP LU on DK. Then I thought about Thad Young’s return eating at some of Wiggins stats. I’m a new noob here so I may not know anything.

• Cobra_Kai

Mo Williams or Wiggins at UTIL?

• gametimehoops

@impactseniors said...

Any thoughts on Duncan as a high floor guy if Hibberts out or does that game get out of hand to fast?

Maybe I’m crazy, but I like Diaw in this SA game. Priced at $4.7k on FD means he just needs his average game to hit for 5x value and will get mins in both a blowout and a close game.

• gametimehoops

Is it crazy to start Wilson Chandler AND Gallinari?

I don’t know if I trust Casspi two games in a row

• Mhesters

What is there to trust in Cassipi? he can score, is basically min priced in a fast paced game and he will get 30 minutes. Don’t over think it unless you are look to diversify a GPP lineup.

• shaolin730

@gametimehoops said...

I sure don’t trust Casspi again tonight. And I actually like Parker more than Wiggins in the MIL/MIN rookie SF matchup

• shaolin730

@Mhesters said...

What is there to trust in Cassipi? he can score, is basically min priced in a fast paced game and he will get 30 minutes. Don’t over think it unless you are look to diversify a GPP lineup.

Casspi really isn’t that good, particularly when coaches can game plan for him. This is why he wasn’t able to hold onto a starting job when he entered the NBA and is a role player. Add on the fact that he’ll likely have Ariza guarding him at times and I don’t like him at all tonight.

• lionssuck

@gametimehoops said...

Gallinari kind of worried me tonight, is he going to play regular minutes on a back to back?

• shaolin730

@Cobra_Kai said...

Mo Williams or Wiggins at UTIL?

Wiggins

• duder500

RG Mod

@Obelisk said...

I originally had those 2 in my GPP LU on DK. Then I thought about Thad Young’s return eating at some of Wiggins stats. I’m a new noob here so I may not know anything.

I think this is a solid train of thought. When in doubt, sit back and see how it plays out. Especially on a big slate night.

• gametimehoops

This is true, but at the same time Gallo is only $400 more, higher ceiling and less likely to crap the bed. Also, Casspi will have a tough defensive matchup against Ariza tonight.

• ActionJunkie

@Mhesters said...

Someone didn’t play Derrick Williams and Cassipi last year wth Gay/other Sac injuries. Don’t get me wrong Ill have Cassipi exposure but there is most certainly risk as all it takes is a simple coaching decision/benching or another SF going off for a Cassipi

• Obelisk

@duder500 said...

I think this is a solid train of thought. When in doubt, sit back and see how it plays out. Especially on a big slate night.

Thanks. I don’t feel silly on my first post. :-)

• tjabshire

@Nugget said...

Kinda feelin Alphabet in a bounce back game.

What about Jabari Parker/Andrew Wiggins in the match up? Could be some good play at SF.

Thoughts?

I like this just for the fun of it. Definitely throwing a shot LU in there with these two.

• phdbeckett

I’m shocked no one has mentioned D Gooden for a Revenge game. This is a joke, as just about every game is a revenge game for Drew.
    Casspi may not be as solid start only because he was buried on the Houston Bench for a while, and though it is a homecoming game, I think there are far better value plays at SF tonight.

Opportunistically tonight’s GPP Slam should be a better test for some models I have built.

• AntonioGjonai

Danny Green/Wilson Chandler OR J.R Smith/Jabari Parker? Please help

• AntonioGjonai

@tjabshire said...

I like this just for the fun of it. Definitely throwing a shot LU in there with these two.

Who is Alphabet?

• Cobra_Kai

Stoudemire who could benefit from Melo’s absence, or Kevin Garnett ?

• AWoo

@AntonioGjonai said...

Who is Alphabet?

The greek freak.

• Nugget

What do you guys think the min cash is tonight for GPPs and 50/50?

Loads and loads of options of lineups. Can’t decide what I want to do.

• shaolin730

@AntonioGjonai said...

Danny Green/Wilson Chandler OR J.R Smith/Jabari Parker? Please help

I’d prefer a mix of the two – Parker/Green and then if there’s excess salary, upgrade somewhere else.

• Chelly86

@AntonioGjonai said...

Who is Alphabet?

Alphabet is Giannis Antetokounmpo

• CP1

• x2

2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

Casspi played for the Rockets last year…

I agree with @Mhesters…. this should not be a hard decision.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).