Comments

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #32

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

Huge Slate tonight, Who do you guys like?

I’m going to be targeting John Wall a lot tonight, and Tyson Chandler REVENGE game.

• cdowd101

lol JR Smith is such a zombie loser out there. I knew it was a bad pick but still got into one of my main lineups

• rvd99

@mark44x said...

any late night lineup advice?
    who should i pair with ty lawson at pg?
    which cheap center should i roll with?

go with allen hes gonna get his minutes even if its a blowout or go with sanders sure 20-25 fps

• rvd99

@cdowd101 said...

lol JR Smith is such a zombie loser out there. I knew it was a bad pick but still got into one of my main lineups

lol knicks players/ pacers are on my auto fade lists except for melo if i have no other choice

• xynny

Anyone else seeing the hawks.raptors game not updating? I hope this game isnt messed up like.the hawks.game last.night

• NGJSkillz

seems like scoring is screwed up for the raptors game on fd. noticed espn doesn’t have a link for the gamecast for that game, too.

what happened last night?

just checked, guess scoring is screwed up on DK as well for raps game.

• rvd99

doc rivers need to shave that moustache for real

• NGJSkillz

lou williams killlllling it.

• JHair

atlanta scorer still bonafide retard

• Queens819

@xynny said...

Anyone else seeing the hawks.raptors game not updating? I hope this game isnt messed up like.the hawks.game last.night

Probably another issue with STATS Inc… Box score isn’t even showing up on ESPN.com

• NYJetsfan2881

There’s going to be some insane GPP scores tonight.

• cdowd101

Nice to see JR Smith has been working on his 2 handed chest pass

• chiasports

harden is a beast …can he get over 80 fp tonight?

• NGJSkillz

lol at sessions, what a pos.

• chiasports

i know I’ve got sessions at – 3 and omri with 3 lol

• rvd99

@chiasports said...

i know I’ve got sessions at – 3 and omri with 3 lol

caspi scored twice in a row then the dumb coach took him out like wtf

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

Caspi and Sessions in my cash LU… what an idiot

• bberard34

Uggh Ramon Sessions and JR Smith to fit in Harden and LBJ.

• rvd99

caspi got it going now

• chiasports

ramón and omri let me fit harden tobias deron cousins… all doing great but cousins not so much…bledsoe and markief still to go

• AWoo

76ers looks like it is going to get its first win of the year now!

• rvd99

@chiasports said...

ramón and omri let me fit harden tobias deron cousins… all doing great but cousins not so much…bledsoe and markief still to go

still early for cousins tho he gonna pick it up i doubt hes gonna let his team get blown out

• lionssuck

Sessions hasn’t even taken a shot yet

• chiasports

finally fell out of the top 2500 who cash… wonder where i need to be with 2 players left? actually the 2 just started so people will still have players going later in lal game …great lol

• rvd99

im 140th place right now any chance fall out of 5750th place?

• chiasports

140 damm…i guess u don’t have sessions lol…. wait sessions on a comeback lol…from -3 to 4,7 lookout!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler