7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 6.5 ) at Boston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 198
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 16 ) at Houston ( -16 ) —- T: 229.5
    8:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 9.5 ) at San Antonio ( -9.5 ) —- T: 195
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Whacko said...

As always a very solid blog worth reading…

Thank you man, appreciate it.

• tmarohl

@superbuckwild said...

I am surprised that Joe Harris isn’t getting any burn on this forum. With Nets being potentially banged up, he should see a lot of minutes. Ever since their point guard went down, his minutes have been solid. He can hit threes at a tremendous rate, would get garbage minutes as well if the game goes that route, plays the wing so he gets Harden defense, his game is made for a fast paced environment (which describes this game perfectly) and if RHJ and Crabbe are out they will need him to play even more

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH – that was my sleeper.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH – that was my sleeper.

lol i have a share … just with him now being a projected starter.. if it gets out of hand … levert and the rest of the second unit (if they can dress a second unit) become the value. People will certainly be on him i’m just not going to be 100% … Harris/Booker/Carroll each in 1/4 of my lineups.

• upgradetoquestionable

@Whacko said...

As always a very solid blog worth reading…

Agree.

KAT-I see you have Vonleh on your favorite low cost options. Was going back and forth with him and Mbah a Moute, why do you think Vonleh’s in a better spot?

• Supersharpie

Thoughts on Lillard, Vuc, and Randolph for GPP?

• TeamTarek

No1 talks about payton? Play him and Thank me later Guys

• cullyp81

RG Overall Ranking

@KATburger said...

For my lineups today i’m going balanced. Avoiding the stars and scrubs lineup that a lot of folks are likely thinking about right now.

I expect Ben Simmons to play so TJ is off the table as well as the rest of the 76ers. I won’t be touching any value that’s created from NYK and GSW if it’s announced before lock. Have one share of Harris/Booker/Carrol.

I’m rocking a 5 man core @ 100%. Three favorites are Dennis Smith Jr, Brandon Ingram and Blake Griffin. 13 man player pool in all. Throwing out a low owned low cost Dallas stack. I would rather target them especially if Wes sits.

Blogs up and ready folks :)
    https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/a-contrarian-s-guide-top-plays-pivots-fades-2216521

KAT, I like your blogs and respect your thoughts. But you can’t honesty say that if the big 3 sit for GS that you’re going to fade all the Warriors. That literally opens up a minimum of 120 fantasy points that HAVE to go somewhere. You’re paying sub $5k for most of remaining warriors and atleast one of them will have 35-40 fantasy points. If the big 3 all sit, you HAVE to play a couple of the warriors or there’s no way to win a GPP.

• jglumsic

@TeamTarek said...

No1 talks about payton? Play him and Thank me later Guys

All the Magic starters are in a smash spot. If Vogel doesn’t be stupid about their mins like he was last week against the pacers.

• gillio

Deandre or Capela are the plays at center today

• bbeast

Any thoughts on Beasley getting a good run again? I think he finally had an opportunity, and he made the most of it. Looks like he is in a decent matchup.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Agree.

KAT-I see you have Vonleh on your favorite low cost options. Was going back and forth with him and Mbah a Moute, why do you think Vonleh’s in a better spot?

I guess mainly it comes down to how competitive the match ups are. POR/NY should have incentive to play guys the 4th quarter and with Kanter and Porzingis having back issues I think noah can easily double digit rebound tonight. Typically points in the paint are hard against new york but this might be a night to sneak a big man in there against them. Defensively noah has the block potential, mbah a moute the steals potential… they both make for good plays i’m just seeking a lesser owned player around the price point who has upside and has shown he can hit the ceiling (noah) .. Were all expecting a blowout from BKN/HOU which plays right into Luc getting minutes and a chance to stuff the stat sheet but at the same time it ultimately brings in the 3rd stringer… 9 times of 10 Luc will most likely beat Noah in total FPs but this is one night where i’d take a chance. In Luc were attacking an injury riddled team with huge blowout risk, in Vonley were attacking bigs with bad backs which ‘should’ be more competitive.

• upgradetoquestionable

@jglumsic said...

All the Magic starters are in a smash spot. If Vogel doesn’t be stupid about their mins like he was last week against the pacers.

Totally agree and this could be a game stack that wins a GPP, but Vogel’s presence alone makes me nervous. And Orlando has a tendency to fold like a tent these past few weeks. Gordon, Payton and Vuc are all in lineups but I’m hesitant to put them all in together.

• bigkino217

@bbeast said...

Any thoughts on Beasley getting a good run again? I think he finally had an opportunity, and he made the most of it. Looks like he is in a decent matchup.

porzingis is sounding probable

• gillio

I rarely go stars and scrubs and it feels like that’s the way to go tonight

• jglumsic

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Totally agree and this could be a game stack that wins a GPP, but Vogel’s presence alone makes me nervous. And Orlando has a tendency to fold like a tent these past few weeks. Gordon, Payton and Vuc are all in lineups but I’m hesitant to put them all in together.

Same here man. Got em scattered in lineups separately. I may throw in one stack with all of em in the quarter jukebox. But thats about it not sure can really trust Vogel.

• TeamTarek

bros i have one question. Which game will be on the national tv tonight? Im from germany so i dont know where to find this information, because if its cavs – 76ers i think there is literally NO WAY to fade LBJ and Embiid

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@cullyp81 said...

KAT, I like your blogs and respect your thoughts. But you can’t honesty say that if the big 3 sit for GS that you’re going to fade all the Warriors. That literally opens up a minimum of 120 fantasy points that HAVE to go somewhere. You’re paying sub $5k for most of remaining warriors and atleast one of them will have 35-40 fantasy points. If the big 3 all sit, you HAVE to play a couple of the warriors or there’s no way to win a GPP.

They did something like this last year, and it simply didn’t pay off each time. There were some really low scoring games when they rested everyone. I should have made it more clear but i did in my second post about it… i’ve been on Klay Thompson since last night, and thats really the only player i’ll stick to from that game. If everyone ends up playing, i’m fine, if everyone ends up sitting i’m fine. It’s a comforable way to play it. The only person I could see really going for 35-40 fps is David West if Draymond Green sits. But i believe in Draymond sits Kevin Durant will be in the lineup. The only Warrior to get around that 35 minutes threshold tonight regardless of the news will be Klay Thompson. Sometimes what happens on news like this is we over think and overplay our ‘hands’. We look to bench players soaking up usage instead of the remaining starters. I feel like Klay is that example tonight. He should be the highest of any warrior owned. So sorry i should have put in here i’m 100% on Klay Thompson, but any value that opens up i’m not touching, basically because i like the balanced lineups i’m rolling atm.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@gillio said...

I rarely go stars and scrubs and it feels like that’s the way to go tonight

Yea a lot of people will go that route. I’m staying balanced though. If a couple stars get 4x and your value only reaches 4x it’s tough to catch up. So i’m going the opposite route.

• superstars92

@cullyp81 said...

But you can’t honesty say that if the big 3 sit for GS that you’re going to fade all the Warriors.

This comment is why Klay feels the need to walk around by himself and do scaffolding interviews pretending to be an ordinary citizen with random TV stations.

But seriously, Steph has a “right hand contusion”. Warriors are really taking this “can’t rest NBA players rule seriously.”

• roadrunner1976

I bet 3 Dallas players are in winning lineup. Barea always kills the spurs. DSJ worries me both sides (playing him or not) He did have 37 last game out against spurs but he dropped like 15 points in garbage

• superstars92

@jglumsic said...

Same here man. Got em scattered in lineups separately. I may throw in one stack with all of em in the quarter jukebox. But thats about it not sure can really trust Vogel.

Vogel won’t be the head coach for much longer at this rate.

• DirkDigglerz

Put all the money on Nurkic it’s gonna be a Nurked Night 🚀

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@TeamTarek said...

bros i have one question. Which game will be on the national tv tonight? Im from germany so i dont know where to find this information, because if its cavs – 76ers i think there is literally NO WAY to fade LBJ and Embiid

lol DAL/SA … my low owned stack hehe

• dominicanpapi

@cullyp81 said...

I just don’t see how guys like Bell and Casspi and even Nick Young are all of a sudden going to score 20-25 points each. Young is certainly capable of it, but he doesn’t give you peripheral stats. If Curry/Green/Durant sit, I’m sure their projected total of 112 will go down roughly 10-12 points. Klay could get you 35-40 on his own, but…in tournaments, the value guys will be chalk and I just don’t how they can help you take down a GPP.

• dominicanpapi

Nets news: Carroll questionable, Crabbe and RHJ out.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).