7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 6.5 ) at Boston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 198
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at New York ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 16 ) at Houston ( -16 ) —- T: 229.5
    8:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 9.5 ) at San Antonio ( -9.5 ) —- T: 195
    10:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) —- T: 215
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superstars92

@KATburger said...

It’s just turning into a value carousal between the Nets/GSW/NYK today and most people will select 2-3-4

I don’t think there’s any value on GSW or NYK? I assume Steph will play. He has a “right hand contusion.” What is that? A papercut? Draymond has a “right foot contusion.” It seems like “contusion” = “rest”, or at least the Warriors are trying to game the system for later on in the season.

I don’t see any value on NYK if KP plays.

• Ronboogie6

Are people still on Capela? I was loving him but this game is going to get very bad fast, IMO.

• gillio

How many clippers is too many?

Loving Blake/Jordan/Lou

• gillio

@Ronboogie6 said...

Are people still on Capela? I was loving him but this game is going to get very bad fast, IMO.

Joe Harris the only one I’m interested in this game and Mbah

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@dominicanpapi said...

Nets are down to 4 bigs, Booker may not play 35 minutes but I don’t see how he doesn’t get 30+.

Chasing Ryan Anderson around the perimeter… Clint Capela soaking up all the long rebounds as well as swallowing up offensive putbacks. So less time around the rim being pulled away from the basket, ‘hand in the air 3pt defense’ makes it tough to land, turn, track the ball and grab it. If James Harden and chris paul take care of the basketball less opportunity for steals. If this game blows out, on a second end of a back to back being his age he may not see 25 minutes. I had a share of him, and carroll, but with carroll now questionable this will not end pretty for the nets or their starting five imo.

• bigkino217

@superstars92 said...

I don’t think there’s any value on GSW or NYK? I assume Steph will play. He has a “right hand contusion.” What is that? A papercut? Draymond has a “right foot contusion.” It seems like “contusion” = “rest”, or at least the Warriors are trying to game the system for later on in the season.

a contusion is a bruise. ayesha posted a photo on her instagram yesterday and steph’s right hand is wrapped up

• Benny0069

ariza’s minutes in a blowout?

• superstars92

@bigkino217 said...

a contusion is a bruise.

I know I was joking. I doubt Curry is really injured.

EDIT: oh ok I didn’t see your add-on. Ok maybe he has a slight bruise, but I doubt it will affect his basketball ability that much that he really has to sit. I think they will sit him for “rest” purposes if anything, but they can’t use “rest” too much.

• yanksfan1

How many cheap nets is too many cheap nets? Harris, LeVert and Booker all in great spots, especially if Carroll is out. Those three combined cost $12,500 by my count and I think there could be a real chance at 100 points from the trio, which is 8x their price.

Or maybe I’m crazy for liking them

• moped_jones

@TeamTarek said...

No1 talks about payton? Play him and Thank me later Guys

Why?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

It can happen and has a few times, but I don’t see how you can project a nets player for 30+ minutes, regardless of who is out they have plenty of options to spread minutes out, especially if it’s a blowout.

• bigkino217

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb_akOYgGeq/?hl=en&taken-by=ayeshacurry

seems like at least a little more than a fake injury. and even he wasn’t hurt, why would you report a fake injury if you’re not going to rest him?

edit: reply fail

• bigkino217

@superstars92 said...

I know I was joking. I doubt Curry is really injured.

EDIT: oh ok I didn’t see your add-on. Ok maybe he has a slight bruise, but I doubt it will affect his basketball ability that much that he really has to sit. I think they will sit him for “rest” purposes if anything, but they can’t use “rest” too much.

my guess is there’s something there, but he’ll play. im just guessing though

• jglumsic

That makes sense. It is hard to narrow down which value will smash with so much opening so i see where you’re coming from and the more i think about it I hate putting faith in any nets when i dont have to. Joe Harris i’ll roll with but other options to pivot to instead of booker. LBJ is the only stud above 10k i will play tonight. His game history against Philly is just always a smash spot. But i see and hear you wanting to go balanced which is what most of my lineups are. Just wanna roll at least one LBJ lineup.

• gillio

Does Dinwiddie play in blowouts? He could be a great play if he does.

Also are we sure they’ll get blown out? Nets play teams tough. They’ve played the cavs, warriors, and Celtics all pretty tough and even beat the cavs. Not like the rockets are great defensively. Nets could hang tough in this one and Dinwiddie could have 50+ which he’s been able to do

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@yanksfan1 said...

How many cheap nets is too many cheap nets? Harris, LeVert and Booker all in great spots, especially if Carroll is out. Those three combined cost $12,500 by my count and I think there could be a real chance at 100 points from the trio, which is 8x their price.

Or maybe I’m crazy for liking them

I think Carroll is the key. if he is out who can play the pf spot? It’s booker and acy (who hasnt even been in the rotation)

but if carroll plays their is a clear path to all 3 busting.

• Whacko

Sean Kilpatrick does see some uptick, @ 3300 on DK he might be worth a deep punt…. since projected ownership does lean to Booker and Harris both being heavy chalk..
    Not saying the scrub does anything but it might be worth noting…

• BUFUu2

anyone giving bradley a shot back in boston

• BUFUu2

anyone giving bradley a shot back in boston

• superstars92

@bigkino217 said...

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb_akOYgGeq/?hl=en&taken-by=ayeshacurry

seems like at least a little more than a fake injury. and even he wasn’t hurt, why would you report a fake injury if you’re not going to rest him?

No I mean I guess he has a “slight bruise.” I don’t think the injury is fake, but I just don’t think it’s really serious. I doubt it’s anything significant and if this was vs. the Rockets, he would be playing for sure. I mean he could have just cut his hand cooking and ended up with that bandage too.

I think the fact it’s the Kings and they might want to just “rest him for general reasons” is the reason why he might not play. I doubt this is an issue vs. the Rockets or Spurs. I think the “rest” part takes precedence over the “bruise” part, and it’ll be like that especially towards the end of the season.

• BUFUu2

@Whacko said...

Sean Kilpatrick does see some uptick, @ 3300 on DK he might be worth a deep punt…. since projected ownership does lean to Booker and Harris both being heavy chalk..
    Not saying the scrub does anything but it might be worth noting…

i can’t trust kilp i am def going levert though

• TeamTarek

@JMAC126 said...

It’s Monday during NFL so there’s no national game.

Thanks for this Info

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

Yea contusion is a deep bone bruise basically. If KP is out people will go with their box score instincts (some make it a habit) and honestly 41 min ago via basketball monster Enes Kanter is still questionable. So there’s that same WHG/Oquinn narrative in the air. But yea I think 2 of the big three for sure play. But everyone is eyeballing Bell,Young,Casspi,West,Livingston in the ‘event’ that people sit out tonight. I’m not calling them plays myself but others most definitely see it that way. For the main slate my true value is Dirk. Other than that i’m balanced tonight.

But yea I had a contusion in my ankle before they hurt, they can linger for months to years but most of them heal in just a week or so. Doesn’t limit your movement but can cause some discomfort.

• bigkino217

@superstars92 said...

No I mean I guess he has a “slight bruise.” I don’t think the injury is fake, but I just don’t think it’s really serious. I doubt it’s anything significant and if this was vs. the Rockets, he would be playing for sure. I mean he could have just cut his hand cooking and ended up with that bandage too.

I think the fact it’s the Kings and they might want to just “rest him for general reasons” is the reason why he might not play. I doubt this is an issue vs. the Rockets or Spurs. I think the “rest” part takes precedence over the “bruise” part, and it’ll be like that especially towards the end of the season.

i think you’ll probably see a rest game for steph sometime after KD gets back. doubt they’ll rest him if KD is out.

and dray just had a rest game a couple days ago, so i doubt theyd sit him again for just rest. dude hates not playing.

• superstars92

@bigkino217 said...

i think you’ll probably see a rest game for steph sometime after KD gets back. doubt they’ll rest him if KD is out.

Also Warriors are going through shootaround any time now. I think there should be updates. I hope Steph plays though. I also hope Draymond plays. I don’t want it to be like the other night where there are TOO MANY value options and it’s actually about picking the right value option.

You could see a situation (if like everyone is out that’s questionable) where a min price player goes for 6x and he’s not a good play because another chalky min price player went for 15x and another went for 10x, like the other night.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).