• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Detroit ( -7 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -4.5 ) at Memphis ( 4.5 ) —- T: 205
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 215.5
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

BOOM.

• be47320

boooooooooooom! 1st

• Rolled

You got congrats Panda

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

PANDA PANDA PANDA!!!!

• SkateFiend

@Epignosis said...

In much less interesting news, I cashed, so I didn’t extend my losing streak beyond nine nights.

Did you cash, or actually turn a profit?

I min cash but failed to profit for about 5 nights straight.

• BBWC_10

How about 248 won the Thunderdome tonight, 310 won the Windmill for 100K, 271 won the All-Star, 309 won the Twirl, 309 won the triple threat, 311 won the pick n roll. Looks like all the Sharps hit landmines tonight.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Thanks y’all. Can I celebrate now? DK won’t correct again will they?

• zline34

@tmarohl said...

If you read my earlier post, you would have seen that he was not a good play because he has not been hitting value in close games where he gets lots of minutes, and he is not getting the run in games he plays well because of the blowouts. I also said that he wasn’t the best center play on his own team tonight.

9-10 times any nba team can stay close with you that particular Denver starting lineup. Still the right play, was on track for 60 burger.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@SkateFiend said...

Did you cash, or actually turn a profit?

I min cash but failed to profit for about 5 nights straight.

50% ROI tonight.

• LarryLegend33

Corrections just came. I’m down to 294.75, but still hold a 5.75 lead over 2nd in the late $12. Hoping it holds.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

think you got it man! Great Job!

• be47320

those corrections cost me 5$, ill PM you my paypal addy panda

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@LarryLegend33 said...

Corrections just came. I’m down to 294.75, but still hold a 5.75 lead over 2nd in the late $12. Hoping it holds.

got some winners in here tonight. congrats!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Just remember how I’ve agreed with you about everything and how I’ve always been there for you.

For real- hot damn, man. Hot damn. You’re a deserving winner.

• CJtheGrump

Backed into one tonight, barring any stat corrections. Thanks to Sabonis.

3 duds in that lineup and I’m still OK.

• Benf15harp

@Pandamonious said...

😂

• BBWC_10

NICE bro, I knew the Stat correction was coming…. Who was it?

• gje627

@Pandamonious said...

I think so too! Warren should come down a board and Sabonis a steal. That will be enough to move me into 1st. I think all my guys are correct.

Sweet Lineup !!!

Solo for the 100K

Congratulations !!!

• miggs6876

@tmarohl said...

If you read my earlier post, you would have seen that he was not a good play because he has not been hitting value in close games where he gets lots of minutes, and he is not getting the run in games he plays well because of the blowouts. I also said that he wasn’t the best center play on his own team tonight.

Good call. I paid down to Bam. He didn’t completely bust but Plumlee was a better play in retrospect. Wish saw your post earlier. Still did well with a score of 295. I really could have benefited from Atl/Mia or Indy/Pho overtime. I completely faded the Lal/Den game. No way was I playing Lebummer.

• scott33

@Pandamonious said...

• tmarohl

Way to go Panda! Nice to see one of our own take down a big one. did you enter that lineup in the Sharpshooter as well?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@BBWC_10 said...

NICE bro, I knew the Stat correction was coming…. Who was it?

Warren losing a board and Sabonis losing a steal and me losing nothing got it done.

• chronoxiong

My 7 night losing streak has come to an end! Finally. Scored 265.60 to win all my cash games and glad I played in the 260 BTS as that awarded us $8. Made the big difference as I fell short in cashing in the other GPPs I was in. Had a few blunders in my lineup paying up for Kawhi, pairing him with Bojan and Trey Lyles. And the value SGs were the ones you needed to guess right to win. But I’m just glad to snap my losing streak. Much needed boost to my confidence. Spent $24.50 and won back $39.

I also joined Yahoo and played in the Rookie games and won all of them easily too. Spent $6 on there and won back $11. Looks like I’m going to play there more often now.

• tmarohl

@zline34 said...

9-10 times any nba team can stay close with you that particular Denver starting lineup. Still the right play, was on track for 60 burger.

Disagree, look at his game logs.

• zline34

Nice win Panda!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).