• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 7 ) at Detroit ( -7 ) —- T: 220.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -4.5 ) at Memphis ( 4.5 ) —- T: 205
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 4 ) at Denver ( -4 ) —- T: 215.5
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BBWC_10

I think you should send MtDurham 100 bucks for his quiet day on the forum, We could spend more time looking at our LU instead of arguing dumb shit!!. I even won 150 tonight, 14th in the Late night pick n roll and hit the 25 double up and cashed 3 out of 4 GPP’s.

• rog11sm

Congrats Panda

• miggs6876

Happy for you Panda. Just use the money wisely. Don’t go blowing it all. I’m sure you won’t.

• zline34

@tmarohl said...

Disagree, look at his game logs.

I don’t build lineups by game logs or blowout potential. But, I respect your opinion just agree to disagree I guess.

• tmarohl

@miggs6876 said...

Happy for you Panda. Just use the money wisely. Don’t go blowing it all. I’m sure you won’t.

Save 35 to 40 G’s for Uncle Sam.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Way to go Panda! Nice to see one of our own take down a big one. did you enter that lineup in the Sharpshooter as well?

Nah. Did 50 in the $10 only. Something about 50 entries with me.

Very fortunate and lucky again. The lack of news today allowed me to really focus in on what the slate was and not have to scramble. Took my time hand building line ups all day. I had a hell of a night. 500 in 101,930 coming out. Cashed 25 of the line ups. Just had it today.

Thank you everyone.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@chronoxiong said...

My 7 night losing streak has come to an end!

I won too! We’re all winners!

• footballbutts

Congrats to panda. Mostly a lurker but always like your posts.

Still cashed handedly with drummond. What could have been… On the plus side thats 3 nights in a row I’ve IDed value right.

• Njsum1

@Benf15harp said...

Sometimes when you win, you really lose. And sometimes when you lose, you really win. And sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie. And sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs.
    -Rosie Perez

Word 😎

• BBWC_10

@Pandamonious said...

Very fortunate and lucky again. The lack of news today allowed me to really focus in on what the slate was and not have to scramble. Took my time hand building line ups all day. I had a hell of a night. 500 in 101,930 coming out. Cashed 25 of the line ups. Just had it today.

Thank you everyone.

Awesome….. I don’t think I’d be able to type right now, I’d be shaking too much

• Malorum

Nice job tonight Panda. You zigged where others zagged nicely. I faded most of that TOR MEM game myself and then it became a no defense game.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Thank you everyone.

Nice win man..congrats 🍔🍔🍔🥓😁

• be47320

Tomorrow will be chalk city, get ready to see jabari parker in every single lineup

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Thank you everyone.

Impressed with the Stanley Johnson pick

• okiehorn

What’s badass is Panda legit helps people on here. Believe you talked about majority of your player pool. I didn’t follow every page today but I do know you normally do that. Your great for the board. CONGRATS

• Koraman

congrats panda

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I like the game. I doubt the Pistons blow the Knicks out, as they couldn’t blow the Suns out the other day at home, although the Pistons have looked awful in afternoon games this year. Pistons have been playing a lot better since they moved Stanley to more of a 6th man role and moved GR3 into the starting line up.

Either way, yeah I agree. If you really want to go off the board I think you can play Galloway or Stanley and not be screwing yourself over. I certainly like Reggie, Blake, and Drum. Not sure about anyone else.

Knicks I’m more honed into Burke, Mudiay, Kanter. That price on THJ is insanely tempting too and it’s not really a bad spot either.

Stanley here.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@okiehorn said...

What’s badass is Panda legit helps people on here. Believe you talked about majority of your player pool. I didn’t follow every page today but I do know you normally do that. Your great for the board. CONGRATS

I want to second this.

I don’t talk about my player pool much because I don’t usually have one until I get home from work, and by then, it’s cooking and putting together lineups.

Panda is a great resource if you don’t already have your own method. And, you know what? He’s friendly.

And now he’s rich.

Ladies?

• Mattak14

How does stat correction work? I dropped from 7 to 11 in my tourney because of after game end adjustments.

• BBWC_10

Nice call on Ellington, didn’t have any of him. Had Turner on a few, Wish I had Collison instead of Burke or Mudlay. I guess I just tried too hard to Stack with Kanter/Griff. Also had a lot of Booker, Conley.

• cdaus8989

@Numberboy said...

I can’t bring myself to play the $10 on DK where 1st place is 100k & 5th place is 5k. Why dont they pay 50k to 1st ?

Because Panda needs to put food on the table!

Nice Win!

• Spartaca

That Sabonis stat correction took me from 5th in a 10x multiplier top 5 win $100 on $10 entry, damn.

• chronoxiong

Congrats panda. Happy for you. I am still praying that someday I can win a GPP too. And retire into the sunset. But I will soak in that I finally snapped my 7 night losing streak tonight. Phew….

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@okiehorn said...

Thanks.

Lots of good stuff on the board today. I slightly touted Stanley today sort of in passing. I didn’t use him much, but lucky in one of the line ups I did it fit. I brought up Collison and Turner and how Turner was overdue for 40. Ben was pushing Ellington. I think a lot of us liked Kanter.

It was all here today.

• ScofieldReturns

What was your winning LU (for those of who dont have DK)? congrats

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).