8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 14.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -14.5 ) —- T: 239.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) —- T: 227.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Memphis ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 2.5 ) at San Antonio ( -2.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 8 ) at Phoenix ( -8 ) —- T: 242.5
    9:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6 ) at New Orleans ( 6 ) —- T: 230.5
    10:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 220
    10:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Marshmello28

How do you all feel about Wendell Carter on FD? 7,500 is tough to swallow but might be a ton of potential against that soft GS front court?

• Sleepyfloyd16

@superjon said...

Over the last 10 main slates (with 7 or more games). The perfect line up has had someone from the late game 9 times.

Probably has a lot to do with the Dubs and Kings playing with depleted lineups. Not to mention the load mgmt of the Clips and targeting players against Portland.

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

@Sleepyfloyd16 said...

Probably has a lot to do with the Dubs and Kings playing with depleted lineups. Not to mention the load mgmt of the Clips and targeting players against Portland.

Who’s playing the late night game tonight? Dubs. is LAC load managing tonight? Yes. Load up on late games.

• frugal

@JSteele said...

Is it just an unwritten rule that when Kawhi is out you play Paul George? Or just has no one brought it up yet.

• bheninneb

Love these revenge narratives…how many of you have had more then one job in your life and thought you needed revenge on your old company. Love how you actually think these guys care as its all about the money like you at your current employer.

• Mr_tjRoto

@Njsum1 said...

Last and most importantly, paying fans who attend Clippers games, know that Kawhi doesn’t play back to backs. This was made known before the season started. So it’s not like they’re getting cheated.

So a month ahead of time when planning attending a clippers game, via back to back home games , just wipe out both games from entering your thoughts of attending

• Bodiaz36

Anybody rolling the dice with Kemba tonight? Risky after coming back from the injury, but that price is so damn tempting

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

Is the presumption that Brogdon is going to be super chalky again at $6800 on DK and we’re running him out there? Because that price is still egregious.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

Is the presumption that Brogdon is going to be super chalky again at $6800 on DK and we’re running him out there? Because that price is still egregious.

I doubt it. Personally, I have zero interest in Brogodon, with a finally fully healthy pacers facing the Jazz with 14 games on the slate.

• Mr_tjRoto

Mm

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I doubt it. Personally, I have zero interest in Brogodon, with a finally fully healthy pacers facing the Jazz with 14 games on the slate.

Fair— I think he has considerable ceiling and if Gobert is out or not particularly healthy, there might be more cracks in the Jazz defense. But I haven’t really started getting into serious building yet, so we’ll see how much I actually like him when push comes to shove.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Fair— I think he has considerable ceiling and if Gobert is out or not particularly healthy, there might be more cracks in the Jazz defense. But I haven’t really started getting into serious building yet, so we’ll see how much I actually like him when push comes to shove.

Yeah, I mean, it doesn’t change his ceiling. He can still produce a 50 burger. Considering all the factors though, it’s much less likely here.

• telestraightshooter

@deepfat said...

In Vegas (aka DFS desert) for the week but still enjoy reading the forum. Going to the Westgate to do some degenerate sports gambling. Anyone got a hot tip for my parlay?

• generous +8 for da Heat & da under
    • +3 Minn & over.

https://www.teamrankings.com/nba/trends/ou_trends/?range=yearly_since_2019_2020

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

Brogdon is definitely an elite pivot from Kemba though…

Anyway, can’t shake this feeling that AD and Lonzo are gonna punk out and sit tonight.

• mrjredoak

Anyone like Coby White over Bowman/Nunn on FD? Similar prices, but I’d assume Bowman/Nunn will be more popular.

• moosedrool

@Marshmello28 said...

How do you all feel about Wendell Carter on FD? 7,500 is tough to swallow but might be a ton of potential against that soft GS front court?

I like Wendell very much – don’t see any reason he doesn’t see his minutes tonight. and feast off of GS in the paint.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Brogdon is definitely an elite pivot from Kemba though…

Anyway, can’t shake this feeling that AD and Lonzo are gonna punk out and sit tonight.

I guess I should change my question, then— is Kemba really going to be that chalky? I kinda think Lonzo might, I dunno why AD would, but I guess crazier things have happened.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I guess I should change my question, then— is Kemba really going to be that chalky? I kinda think Lonzo might, I dunno why AD would, but I guess crazier things have happened.

I think so. Rubio will suck up a ton of ownership. Lou will now that Kawhi is officially out. Nunn/Dragic with Butler out will take some now. Kemba is right there though.

• byo34

Really hoping Ja is out, liking my lineup with Tyus in.. don’t want to change it!

• moosedrool

@mrjredoak said...

Anyone like Coby White over Bowman/Nunn on FD? Similar prices, but I’d assume Bowman/Nunn will be more popular.

It’s not completely crazy to look at Coby and Sato both on FD if you’re looking for value.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

Also, I haven’t seen any mention of Rondo in the Lakers/NO set up— that dude remains a ticking time bomb that I’ll be cramming into my Fanduel lineups at a minimum.

• Bodiaz36

Rondo could be a nice play too on FD for a little cheaper than all those guys. Man, I like everybody in that Laker/Pelican game

• Bodiaz36

@Captain, on the same wavelength man

• Csquared1987

@superjon said...

Plenty of studs in great spots that someone is going to crush, and there’s always going to be enough value to fit at least one of them in your line up.

Do you know how many times the perfect lineup on FD (Main Slate only) had no one over 9k?

Once. One time out of the 36 main slates we’ve had so far, and it was a 4 game slate.

That’s a CASH GAME mindset… I play high stakes single entries on FD.

• monarch

I dont see how the Pels can match up with AD. Kenrich William’s? Melli?

Okafor probably plays more than he has been but it’s not a great spot other than his price and potential minutes

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler