• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -2.5 ) at Washington ( 2.5 ) —- T: 205.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Cleveland ( -10 ) —- T: 200.5
    8:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 7.5 ) at San Antonio ( -7.5 ) —- T: 192.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 9 ) at Dallas ( -9 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 6 ) at Utah ( -6 ) —- T: 198
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 8 ) at Portland ( -8 ) —- T: 204
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( – ) at Golden St ( – ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Chat/Forum League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/317108876?invitedby=dmurphy104&cnl=ba

• Turn2gold

I hate Golden State Blowouts …Needed just 16 points for 1st in the $10K Shot #3 with Curry / Thompson sitting the whole 4th …

• rebkell

@Turn2gold said...

I hate Golden State Blowouts …Needed just 16 points for 1st in the $10K Shot #3 with Curry / Thompson sitting the whole 4th …

What sucks is the damn 2nd/3rd squad usually increases the lead even more …. that use to be a weakness, this year they just pour it on

• xHotLineBlingx

My winning streak continues won $90 on Yahoo :) Locking Covington tomorrow.

• mileyvirus

played 350, won 1300…not a bad night. if the golden state game was any closer i would have made over 2000…still can’t complain. don’t like tomorrow’s slate at all…

• moshei24

So is it always easier to cash in GPP’s on DK than in double ups? Or was tonight the exception? I only did GPP’s and cashed (decently) across the board, but I figured I’d look at the scores in double ups.

And the cash-line was lower in the GPP’s! It looks like it’s because sharks put in hundreds of entries into the cash games.

• moshei24

@moshei24 said...

So is it always easier to cash in GPP’s on DK than in double ups? Or was tonight the exception? I only did GPP’s and cashed (decently) across the board, but I figured I’d look at the scores in double ups.

And the cash-line was lower in the GPP’s! It looks like it’s because sharks put in hundreds of entries into the cash games.

PS – Played $12, won $42. Can’t complain. Here’s to hoping for a big day in football tomorrow!

• scsa1998

@mastermind1987 said...

$750 not bad at all

I definitely will not complain over that finish.Now I need to figure out how to get some sleep after that adrenaline rush of winning some real money(Been winning small amounts only). I almost woke up my entire house when Dray came back in to get those 2 rebounds.

• mastermind1987

@scsa1998 said...

I definitely will not complain over that finish.Now I need to figure out how to get some sleep after that adrenaline rush of winning some real money(Been winning small amounts only). I almost woke up my entire house when Dray came back in to get those 2 rebounds.

I hear you bro. Haven’t gotten mine yet but its coming. Small increments make it so you don’t have to touch your real money so its fine

• cdaus8989

@moshei24 said...

I don’t really even play double ups anymore. The gpp line is usually higher, but not by enough to really make double ups seem worth it

• moshei24

@cdaus8989 said...

I don’t really even play double ups anymore. The gpp line is usually higher, but not by enough to really make double ups seem worth it

Yeah, I feel like with basketball, you have all the beginners who got sucked in by football also playing in basketball GPP’s, which dilutes those lines. Double ups won’t really be much of an advantage again until baseball season.

• bamabr549

Finished 13th in the DK $3 $200K sharpshooter… Needed Barbosa to score 8.75 more points for $15K. $750 isn’t too bad. Finished 30th in the same ($2.79) tourney yesterday. New to DFS so best night by far.

• scsa1998

@bamabr549 said...

Finished 13th in the DK $3 $200K sharpshooter… Needed Barbosa to score 8.75 more points for $15K. $750 isn’t too bad. Finished 30th in the same ($2.79) tourney yesterday. New to DFS so best night by far.

Congrats on the 2 big nights in a row.

• bamabr549

@scsa1998 said...

Best finish of the season for me. And I am very thankful for late swap. https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/15974387?uc=245509069

was right there with you :)
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/15974387?uc=245465284

• bamabr549

Thanks. Needed them to tell you the truth. Was having fun but donated about $400 at first. This site plus the Rotogrinders AP have been awesome. Made the late switch to booker and was able to upgrade utility to Lillard when the news came in.

• bamabr549

anyone else feel like the competition on FD is tougher than DK? My results (small sample size) would imply that.

• scsa1998

@bamabr549 said...

was right there with you :)
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/15974387?uc=245465284

You had the Barbosa team that I was really hoping wouldn’t drop me into the lower tier(not that 500 is bad). So I was watching your lineup alongside mine for the last 5 minutes or so. I was worried about a Brandon Rush team as well. That finished 26th 4 points behind

• Baal

@scsa1998 said...

Best finish of the season for me. And I am very thankful for late swap. https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/15974387?uc=245509069

nice score!! :)
    I finished 1 behind you lol.

• mileyvirus

@bamabr549 said...

anyone else feel like the competition on FD is tougher than DK? My results (small sample size) would imply that.

My opinion is less variance. Another reason is draft kings offers at least 10 different sports so there’s always the people that take chances that may not know entirely what they are doing. I’m guilty… Sometimes I’ll do soccer, nascar or cfb to just take a chance. Just my opinion though

• bamabr549

@scsa1998 said...

You had the Barbosa team that I was really hoping wouldn’t drop me into the lower tier(not that 500 is bad). So I was watching your lineup alongside mine for the last 5 minutes or so. I was worried about a Brandon Rush team as well. That finished 26th 4 points behind

We both cashed the same amount so my passing you didn’t hurt you :)

• roymedina

Does anybody have links to the cheap ($1, $2, or $5) Late Night slate tournaments on fanduel?

• scsa1998

@bamabr549 said...

Thanks. Needed them to tell you the truth. Was having fun but donated about $400 at first. This site plus the Rotogrinders AP have been awesome. Made the late switch to booker and was able to upgrade utility to Lillard when the news came in.

My swap was Favors/Felton/and someone I dont remember who for Dray/Booker/Russell. And I really didn’t want Russell but he was the only guy that fit that didn’t leave a lot salary. The app was a life savor today.

• crazylox2001

Wow damn I won my cash games with a big zero from favors

• Baal

@scsa1998 said...

Yea, his bar boss lineup did jump me in the last few min and dropped me $250…. Still cool that so many people on the board had nice lineups tonight :)

• scsa1998

@Baal said...

nice score!! :)
    I finished 1 behind you lol.

Thanks nice score for you as well.

• bamabr549

@mileyvirus said...

My opinion is less variance. Another reason is draft kings offers at least 10 different sports so there’s always the people that take chances that may not know entirely what they are doing. I’m guilty… Sometimes I’ll do soccer, nascar or cfb to just take a chance. Just my opinion though

Think the late swap helps too. Had a decent lu ruined on FD because of Favors. Him and his personal problems. :)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).