• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 4.5 ) at Washington ( -4.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 14.5 ) at Toronto ( -14.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) —- T: 213.5
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2 ) at Minnesota ( 2 ) —- T: 196
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) —- T: 197.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Inujv87

George Hill looking like a lock at SG on DK in cash games.

• S7ubs

Give me all the Mike Conley and Horford tonight

• SzymonK

When NFL ends, do you guys feel like it’s easier to win because of all the people that play NFL move towards NBA? Or does it get harder?

• KRD227

@SzymonK said...

When NFL ends, do you guys feel like it’s easier to win because of all the people that play NFL move towards NBA? Or does it get harder?

It seems to get easier when it first ends (a week or so) but then gets more difficult for me at least after the All-Star break due to last minute resting of players, tanking, etc.

• Luctyl99

I think I have decided to no longer roster any player against Utah.

• bobo1096

Westy in the garden hard to fade

• djoseph1989

All aboard the boogie train tonight

• jenkins2010

all the boog and wall tonight .. wall, ebled, and boog always show out against each other #3A

• bangthedrummond

Missing the Golden St/ATL game up top.

2 of my favorite PGs Kemba and IT2 are in bad matchups. Rose looks good, too good? I never like to fade Beastbrook, not sure where to project his high/low just yet. Dipo’s spot looks like he could go ham. Markieff is in a prime spot too, but he’s been bad lately. Another night where C is loaded. And, of course, there sit the Dubs vs. the struggling Hawks. Durant is finally at 10k on FD, but if Dray sits one more I think I’m locking him in. Will Kerr let the world know in time?

• ludagrizz

Going to give you guys 2 picks. Marc Gasol and Mike Conley will score a combined 85+ FPTS. You’re welcome.

• Jfud81

Grizzlies players make me nervous with their bizarre minutes limits and last-minute, unannounced scratches. Maybe for tournaments but not cash.

• Vanco

@ludagrizz said...

Going to give you guys 2 picks. Marc Gasol and Mike Conley will score a combined 85+ FPTS. You’re welcome.

Yep, and always low owned

• wygd17

Conley hasn’t been the same since they brought him off the bench the other day. What was that about?

• deerosa

@wygd17 said...

Conley hasn’t been the same since they brought him off the bench the other day. What was that about?

Monitoring his workload, coaches decision.

• CJtheGrump

No Embiid tonight. Thinking I might go back to Whiteside even though he was a letdown Saturday (especially relative to Adams…). Whiteside can rack up points in a hurry.

• FAMOF665

So anyone think that Noah gets full minutes tonight? Really dont want to get burned when they only give him 17 min or whatever.

• mrbusinesz

Thoughts on Lamb?

• spettey

Looks like Porzingis’s floor is around 33 right now – but his ceiling could be huge tonight in this up tempo game. Any reason to fade in tourneys?

• mrbusinesz

Think I may have to get Okafor, no Embiid, and off minutes restriction.

• kylar18

@mrbusinesz said...

Thoughts on Lamb?

I like him tonight. People will probably look at the matchup and think he doesn’t have a shot to perform again. But I think Kemba struggles tonight and the game will be close till the end. That means guys like Lamb and Kaminsky will have to pick up more of the load.

• JSteele

Seems like an Oladipo slate

• BUFUu2

you guys the the 76ers will get blown out tonight and patterson and llyaso have good games…….

• goblue84

What was the deal with JVal against Milwaukee the other night?

• Divine_Prodigy

@kylar18 said...

I like him tonight. People will probably look at the matchup and think he doesn’t have a shot to perform again. But I think Kemba struggles tonight and the game will be close till the end. That means guys like Lamb and Kaminsky will have to pick up more of the load.

Y’all like Lamb even though it’s highly likely Batum comes back tonight thus pushing lamb back to the bench with Belinelli again ? Lamb was a one hit wonder . It won’t happen today

• CJtheGrump

Do we like Lamb again tonight? Dude was amazing the other day. Although Batum will be back, I’m seeing Belinelli is Questionable for tonight. Probably won’t see 30 points in the 1st half again with Batum in the mix, but more minutes at a still discounted salary.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).