• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 4.5 ) at Washington ( -4.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 14.5 ) at Toronto ( -14.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) —- T: 213.5
    7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2 ) at Minnesota ( 2 ) —- T: 196
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) —- T: 197.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Yacht67

@jgchinz said...

Conley
    Gasol
    Cousins

That’s my core. Kinda like it.

Two memphis?

• IronMonkey415

Bradley
    Smart
    Crowder
    Prozingas
    Towns
    McGruder

This lineup should cash, that is all I am looking for tonight.

• Yacht67

Batum will play

• IronMonkey415

Batum the one eye Bandit is suiting up.

• WestCrook1

@jgchinz said...

Conley
    Gasol
    Cousins

That’s my core. Kinda like it.

Yikes

• damionismyname

@cgg716 said...

The 76ers beat writer tweeted he was out, then tweeted he was in the lineup. Nothing to do with one dude in this thread

dude shouldn’t have just said something with nothing to back it up. If you look at every dfs site he is out, didn’t even travel with the team. There are 40 sources to get the news from rather than just going with the first thing you see and taking it as gospel.

• zombiekopitar

@cgg716 said...

The 76ers beat writer tweeted he was out, then tweeted he was in the lineup. Nothing to do with one dude in this thread

Yeah geez just relaying what was said and said it was a troll…. hella salty.
    You’re hella salty @damionismyname

h2h?

• jblastman

DeMarre Carrol is giving me a headache.

• damionismyname

@zombiekopitar said...

Yeah geez just relaying what was said and said it was a troll…. hella salty.
    You’re hella salty @damionismyname

h2h?

dont eat salt, ppl just read something then throw it up on here for the world to see.

• Garym34

Do you start mcgruder with drag playing

• jgchinz

@WestCrook1 said...

Yikes

Am I missing something? lol

• Yacht67

@jblastman said...

DeMarre Carrol is giving me a headache.

Same

• kdsdawg

Batum is in..
    http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/1520/nicolas-batum/1

• CJtheGrump

Muscala – punt w/upside in potential blowout? None of the articles mention him…

• SzymonK

Zeller or Olynik thats the question?

• realphipps

Is Willie Reed able to walk? I guess the answer is “yes” if he may be starting tonight.

• medlund

Just curious. I threw a quick lineup together last night (11/27) for the late only slate (I believe just 2 games). It scored 238.75. Would that amount have cashed in the quarter arcade for the late only games? Thanks!

• jblastman

rolling the dice and putting Vince Carter in a couple lineups. good amount of Memphis out. should be low ownership on him as well.

• jblastman

@medlund said...

Just curious. I threw a quick lineup together last night (11/27) for the late only slate (I believe just 2 games). It scored 238.75. Would that amount have cashed in the quarter arcade for the late only games? Thanks!

on FD, the $3 NBA touney needed 285.90 to cash

• tbomgren

@SzymonK said...

Zeller or Olynik thats the question?

Agreed, anyone?

• BSEE23

So is sergio now a lock?

• rayjay43

sooner the lock time the better, this night go down the pan rather fast lol

• onepinrodney

@BUFUu2 said...

well shit so go zeller or oly what ya guys think

I don’t trust Stevens, It’ll probably be Amir or each of their bigs get 12 min each.

• Whacko

And now Whiteside will play…LOL gets better and better

• BSEE23

JayM Green or Josh Richardson?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).