• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Cleveland ( -4 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Utah ( -2 ) —- T: 207
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 198.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• underdawgs

Leaving last night in the Trash bin of history.
    Injury news we’re waiting on is Devin Booker and Teague.
    Gotta worry about Cleveland sitting one of their guys on the second of a B2B but we’ll see. Doubt it’s Wade since he probably wants to play vs Miami.
    Feels like Sac gets slaughtered tonight, huge win for them last night and they’re probably physically and emotionally gassed. Some cool value in that game if it happens.
    Surprised Frazier’s price didn’t go higher on either site.

• superjon

I like Warren if Booker sits.

Not sure how big the game is for Wade since it’s not in Miami. Can’t say for certain though.

• underdawgs

@superjon said...

I like Warren if Booker sits.

Not sure how big the game is for Wade since it’s not in Miami. Can’t say for certain though.

I’m not claiming any nonsense revenge narrative. Just that he probably wants to play. Only played 24 min last night so he should be OK.
    Warren benefits if Booker sits, I like Mike James there too. And since Len looks to be out of the rotation for now, Chandler and Monroe are both getting enough minutes to hit value.
    On the other side of that game, I love Holiday.

• superjon

The only stud I like so far is Giannis. Can’t really see myself paying up for Kat or Joker since WCS is in such a great spot. And Lebron at 12k on a B2B against a team he hasn’t had great results against since coming back to Cleveland is a fade for me tonight.

• superjon

@underdawgs said...

I’m not claiming any nonsense revenge narrative. Just that he probably wants to play. Only played 24 min last night so he should be OK.
    Warren benefits if Booker sits, I like Mike James there too. And since Len looks to be out of the rotation for now, Chandler and Monroe are both getting enough minutes to hit value.
    On the other side of that game, I love Holiday.

I wouldn’t think of it as revenge (didn’t he want to leave?)

But I do think he’d be more apt to “show up” if the game were in Miami.

They actually do play in Miami this season, but not until March. When the season is practically over, and the Cavs have been eliminated from playoff contention. Wade will probably get a lot of garbage time then :)

On a slightly more serious note about Wade. His B2B numbers aren’t great (only 3 game sample size), and he has yet to put up two good games in a row. Usually he has a good/great game, and then follows it up with an average game. Just something to consider.

• underdawgs

Yeah I’m probably not going Wade tonight.
    Mike Malone rotations are a mess but any guesses as to who starts at the 4 tonight for Denver? Utah is on the smaller side these days, does Faried get some good run tonight? Or is it more of a Lyles game?

• AVivier

@superjon said...

I wouldn’t think of it as revenge (didn’t he want to leave?)

But I do think he’d be more apt to “show up” if the game were in Miami.

They actually do play in Miami this season, but not until March. When the season is practically over, and the Cavs have been eliminated from playoff contention. Wade will probably get a lot of garbage time then :)

On a slightly more serious note about Wade. His B2B numbers aren’t great (only 3 game sample size), and he has yet to put up two good games in a row. Usually he has a good/great game, and then follows it up with an average game. Just something to consider.

He didn’t want to leave, Miami wanted to move on and gave a low ball offer to appease the fans and Wade walked after feeling insulted by Riley. Anyway, certainly not a revenge game at this point. Couple cheaper Miami guys look good at first glance in that game.

• Ronboogie6

Is Miami just not playing Whiteside or is it because of fouls? I know him and the coach haven’t been the best of friends.

• jglumsic

@Ronboogie6 said...

Is Miami just not playing Whiteside or is it because of fouls? I know him and the coach haven’t been the best of friends.

It’s his knee still acting up. They have been limiting his mins.

• Ronboogie6

@jglumsic said...

It’s his knee still acting up. They have been limiting his mins.

Thanks

• BUFUu2

any thoughts on faried,, you guys think they will go small against utah or will faried get 30 mins tonight again

• jglumsic

@BUFUu2 said...

any thoughts on faried,, you guys think they will go small against utah or will faried get 30 mins tonight again

I have a feeling they roll small with Chandler, Lyles, cause Utah is rolling small now as well so seems like it will be small ball lineups. But then again never know with Malone and how he does things.

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

The only stud I like so far is Giannis. Can’t really see myself paying up for Kat or Joker since WCS is in such a great spot. And Lebron at 12k on a B2B against a team he hasn’t had great results against since coming back to Cleveland is a fade for me tonight.

Lebron only played 31 minutes last night so he should be OK for the Back to Back. He has played well at home versus Miami in recent games. In fact he missed two game last year in Miami. Also, and this is just a guess, he might not have played well versus Miami in years prior to last because his buddy Dwade was still there. His price is a little more palatable on DK at 11.4, and while anything can happen and the game is pace down its going to be tough not to play Lebron on a small slate with a lot of potential value plays.

• jglumsic

This has gotta be a Giannis smash spot. Feel like he can get to the lane at will against the kings.

• BUFUu2

@jglumsic said...

I have a feeling they roll small with Chandler, Lyles, cause Utah is rolling small now as well so seems like it will be small ball lineups. But then again never know with Malone and how he does things.

I was thinking the same thing, If I knew he would get 25-30 mins at 3900 he is a lock for me but now he just don’t seem worth the risk for me…

• jglumsic

@BUFUu2 said...

I was thinking the same thing, If I knew he would get 25-30 mins at 3900 he is a lock for me but now he just don’t seem worth the risk for me…

Yea at 3900 he would have to be. But it’s just hard to know with some of these coaches this year. They do some crazy things. I swear they do it on purpose lol

• BUFUu2

@jglumsic said...

Yea at 3900 he would have to be. But it’s just hard to know with some of these coaches this year. They do some crazy things. I swear they do it on purpose lol

yea i think he is def worth a flyer in one but i won’t go over 10 percent with him in my lineups but I do really liike bledsoe tonight

• moped_jones

@superjon said...

When the season is practically over, and the Cavs have been eliminated from playoff contention.

8 game win streak, would be #3 seed right now, but other than that…

• moped_jones

@AVivier said...

He didn’t want to leave, Miami wanted to move on and gave a low ball offer to appease the fans and Wade walked after feeling insulted by Riley.

And they were right not to pay him. He got old in a hurry.

• jglumsic

Gortat’s price continues to drop. How much does his value/usage drop when Wall is out. I feel like he is due for a solid game and the Wolves arent all that great against centers. Might take a shot at him at 5k. Thoughts?

Also loading up on Denzel he’s been getting solid mins lately and his shots are falling. Plus in a pace up game with Phoenix i will be loaded up on him. Holiday should be a solid play as well if he decides to make some damn shots.

• moped_jones

@jglumsic said...

Gortat’s price continues to drop. How much does his value/usage drop when Wall is out. I feel like he is due for a solid game and the Wolves arent all that great against centers. Might take a shot at him at 5k. Thoughts?

Let’s put it this way, when making my LU I nabbed a solid core around Giannis and was left with $4900 for my center position I was more than okay when seeing that meant I could select Gortat. MIN is bad at defending the center position. Gortat has easy 30 FP upside (but his floor has gotten lower this season). This guy was a 6-7k center last season. So he is capable of big nights. Barring an injury or dumb fouls (which he is a smart player so I’m not worried) he will get his 30+ minutes and have a chance at 6 or 7x value.

To add to the “dumb fouls”: Gortat has fouled out of 1 game this season and had 5 fouls two other times. Every other game he’s had less than 3 fouls.

• jglumsic

@moped_jones said...

Let’s put it this way, when making my LU I nabbed a solid core around Giannis and was left with $4900 for my center position I was more than okay with Gortat. MIN is bad at defending the center position. Gortat has easy 30 FP upside (but his floor has gotten lower this season). This guy was a 6-7k center last season. So he is capable of big nights. Barring an injury or dumb fouls (which he is a smart player so I’m not worried) he will get his 30+ minutes and have a chance at 6 or 7x value.

To add to the “dumb fouls”: Gortat has fouled out of 1 game this season and had 5 fouls two other times. Every other game he’s had less than 3 fouls.

Thanks for the insight hes just fits perfectly in my lineup with Giannis as well. So i think gonna roll with him and WCS as my bigs. Both are in great spots.

• moped_jones

@jglumsic said...

Holiday should be a solid play as well if he decides to make some damn shots.

I agree. I just don’t understand why he isn’t deciding to make those shots.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Kevin Love goes HAM tonight. Thank me later.

• jglumsic

Ricky Rubio price is the cheapest its ever been. Denver is terrible against the PG. Might be an interesting play. I still think i like Mitchell more but might throw some shares of rubio in.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).