• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Cleveland ( -4 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Utah ( -2 ) —- T: 207
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 198.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• damionismyname

FD moved all players up to $3500

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@walkoff9 said...

Fox breaks out tonight.

But those minutes. . .

• mr_papageorgio

I don’t like it but I’‘ve reached the point with Rubio where I’m more or less stuck playing him until he hits since I know he will as soon as I don’t (as I was one of the geniuses who faded Julio this past Sunday after fostering him literally all season). Got into the same trap with Lonzo earlier in the year and of course the game he hit was when DK decided to take a crap and the slate got cancelled lol

• monarch

@mbunner23 said...

Anybody else scared to play Valentine. I mean he could crush the Suns in an up tempo game, but he also has the same chance to dud. Don’t think I will play him in cash games when I can play a super consistent Gary Harris. Ill throw Valentine in a gpp line though.

I like Jerian Grant the most if he’s coming off the bench. I’ve seen the Bulls a bunch, think I watched that first game, and Markannen is their best player but unfortunately every single player on the team thinks he is Kobe. I’ll take whoever is getting second team usage vs Mike James and I think that is Grant.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@elementasrat said...

How’d you do last night?

I played ELF who shot 75% from the field but his coach only played him 24 mins over sweet Lou Williams. That single decision cost me about 3k.

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

I like Jerian Grant the most if he’s coming off the bench. I’ve seen the Bulls a bunch, think I watched that first game, and Markannen is their best player but unfortunately every single player on the team thinks he is Kobe. I’ll take whoever is getting second team usage vs Mike James and I think that is Grant.

The thing is with grant is you never know whos going to get more minutes between him and dunn. He just seems to ride the hot hand and it changes everygame.

• gregsl

Hey all, if sharks mostly calculate their own information and this forum is mostly sharks-in-training and intermediate players looking for an edge… where do fish get their information? Do most of them just go stars and scrubs without much insight on value? Do a lot just pick players they know and roll the dice?

• frUnk

Do the wheels finally fall off the WCS train tonight? Over his past 6 games, he’s averaging 33 DK pts per game. Still only $5100 salary. I keep not wanting to roster him, thinking he comes back down to earth again, but maybe he will go 30+ again tonight.

• dtrain187

Anyone mention the Trey Lyles revenge game narrative yet?

• MikedUpDFS

@dtrain187 said...

Anyone mention the Trey Lyles revenge game narrative yet?

If he plays anything like Oladipo last night sigh me up. Dude was a monster

• KindGuy

@KnivesShady said...

If he plays anything like Oladipo last night sigh me up. Dude was a monster

I don’t see the connection?

• dailydribble

For those that are into revenge narratives…I heard Thibs one time farted on Tim Frazier salad at Applebee’s.

He’s been waiting for years to get even.

#HoldTheRanch

• jglumsic

@dailydribble said...

For those that are into revenge narratives…I heard Thibs one time farted on Tim Frazier salad at Applebee’s.

He’s been waiting for years to get even.

#HoldTheRanch

LMFAO

• mbunner23

@frUnk said...

Do the wheels finally fall off the WCS train tonight? Over his past 6 games, he’s averaging 33 DK pts per game. Still only $5100 salary. I keep not wanting to roster him, thinking he comes back down to earth again, but maybe he will go 30+ again tonight.

But he’s playing against an awful Bucks front line.

• frUnk

@dailydribble said...

#HoldTheRanch

Lmao

• dtrain187

@elementasrat said...

I don’t see the connection?

Just another player playing against his former team, specifically the team that drafted him…and then traded him away.

• keptcold

I’m feeling this too. Plus the man’s even more of a steal on DK. (3k)

EDIT: in regards to Frank Mason III (forgot to quote link)

• Superhippy

I’m running a few lineups tonight with Wiggins. He’s been right at value in 5 of the last 6 games and he’s way overdue for one of those 35 raw point games. I would bet he is only 6 to 8 percent owned tonight too.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Did anyone listen to the “expert” square table last week for NFL? JMtoWIN, an RG game theory sharp, proposed this “cheat code” play by rostering both of Cleveland’s RB’s. Personally, and no offense to him, I thought this was probably the squarest recommendation I’ve ever heard him make (Just because Mixon on the other side was lower priced than Duke Jr and he had primary back duties). The cheat code idea I thought was interesting. Bradly Beal and Otto Porter feel like todays “cheat code” on DK. Combine they are 14.3k on DK. Assuming they each play 36minutes and together average 1ftp/min, that’s 72 DK pts or 5x value. On the season, these two average right around 1ftp/min together, and with Wall out, I think it would be safe to say that 72pts is pretty safe. In a fairly tough matchup vs the Blazers these two put up 95.25 or 6.7x value. If Markieff Morris is not on any minutes restriction tonight, I’d say you could apply the same thing to him at his price tonight.

• monarch

@apeterson8809 said...

Did anyone listen to the “expert” square table last week for NFL? JMtoWIN, an RG game theory sharp, proposed this “cheat code” play by rostering both of Cleveland’s RB’s. Personally, and no offense to him, I thought this was probably the squarest recommendation I’ve ever heard him make (Just because Mixon on the other side was lower priced than Duke Jr and he had primary back duties). The cheat code idea I thought was interesting. Bradly Beal and Otto Porter feel like todays “cheat code” on DK. Combine they are 14.3k on DK. Assuming they each play 36minutes and together average 1ftp/min, that’s 72 DK pts or 5x value. On the season, these two average right around 1ftp/min together, and with Wall out, I think it would be safe to say that 72pts is pretty safe. In a fairly tough matchup vs the Blazers these two put up 95.25 or 6.7x value. If Markieff Morris is not on any minutes restriction tonight, I’d say you could apply the same thing to him at his price tonight.

My cheat code is Barton/Harris. Milsap/Chandler out, Jazz averaging 52 PITP over last three games and Favors a pretty solid defender on Joker. I do like the Porter/Morris combo as well.

• Shoebot

@apeterson8809 said...

You are making to much sense right now I am loving this game stack especially if Teague is out. You just leave off Wiggins/Gortat and you can definitely have enough upside to take down a GPP tonight.

• panters

Just saw that Hernangomez is starting for Chandler in the “Starting Lineup” section. Probably info not worth anything.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

My cheat code is Barton/Harris. Milsap/Chandler out, Jazz averaging 52 PITP over last three games and Favors a pretty solid defender on Joker. I do like the Porter/Morris combo as well.

The ultimate cheat code would be playing Grant and Dunn together.

• xat3x

Juancho has 50 pt upside lol

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@moped_jones said...

Bulls/Suns just played a couple weeks ago and totaled 221 between them. I’d say that’d be closer to their game this time around than the Suns/LAL game from 11/13 (not to mention the Suns/LAL played again on the 17th and combined to score 235 so I don’t get why that game is being ignored by you.)

I wasn’t ignoring it. Suns/LA absolutely went off and then in there very next game a week later they completely flopped. I was just saying its interesting, because IMO both teams are terrible. Just like the matchup we have tonight.

Bulls/Suns last matchup totaled 118. Lauri smashed on 34 mins but her? minutes have been trending down lately. TJW hit 43, next highest score was 29, 26, 25, 24 for the suns. So in this matchup that put up 118 pts only two players got over 40dk pts. We have the same teams facing again a few weeks later and vegas set the total at 212; 6 points lower than their last game. I’m just saying, I could see this game being ugly, both of these teams suck.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).