• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Cleveland ( -4 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Utah ( -2 ) —- T: 207
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 198.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Yesterday I completely faded the Warriors / Kings game mainly due to the Kings playing at such a slow pace and the warrior’s rest/injury situation throwing things off. It sounds like ABC is going to be the chalk tonight but I just can’t pay 11.2k for a player facing the Kings on b2b.

Someone should look into this, or I will after my morning meetings; Studs scores YTD vs this slow-paced, shitty Kings team.

• mdritter3d

waiters clev revenge….anyone on board

• DirkDigglerz

• DontTrustTheProcess

Welcome to my never roster again list Ryan Anderson. You worthless piece of cow dung of a basketball player!

• jglumsic

@DontTrustTheProcess said...

Welcome to my never roster again list Ryan Anderson. You worthless piece of cow dung of a basketball player!

LOL he was playing at home last night. It’s a stone written law never play him at home. We got a big enough sample this season to live with that.

• mdritter3d

@DirkDigglerz said...

Kris Dunn is the Key and Gary Harris

dunn seems overpriced to me.6100 appears high think id rather take markennen in that game, tho 6700 for him seems steep…..cant decide between porter jr or markennen

• BKAONE

I live in DC and know the Wizards inside and out..I like Gortat but it gnaws at me everytime I have him in a lineup. He can get off to hot starts and then piles up the boards but if he gets frustrated early he tends to disappear and his hands of stone emerge. I’d feel better playing him if Wall were on the court. But as you mentioned the price keeps dropping and he has that potential to put up a 35-40 spot. In a nutshell I feel I’m flipping a coin at times with Gortat.

• BKAONE

LOL..they say he’s color blind and yes it is in stone..no Anderson at home.

• upgradetoquestionable

Not a lot of talk about Miami thus far. If I recall the games between these two teams got a little chippy last year. Seems both teams really wanted to win. Thinking this is a good spot for James Johnson, and maybe even Tyler Johnson.

• feekdogg

I love wings against the Bucks, but Buddy was certainly not my buddy last night.

• mdritter3d

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Not a lot of talk about Miami thus far. If I recall the games between these two teams got a little chippy last year. Seems both teams really wanted to win. Thinking this is a good spot for James Johnson, and maybe even Tyler Johnson.

i keep looking at James Johnson as well..but cant seem to pull the trigger

• mdritter3d

@feekdogg said...

I love wings against the Bucks, but Buddy was certainly not my buddy last night.

buddy killed me too

• superjon

@apeterson8809 said...

Someone should look into this, or I will after my morning meetings; Studs scores YTD vs this slow-paced, shitty Kings team.

Here ya go. Using FD pricing and scoring

Harden – 4.3x
    Jokic – 2.4x
    Cousins – 6.7x
    Wall – 3.4x
    RWB – 4.4x
    Simmons – 3.2x
    Embiid – 4.9x
    Lillard – 4.7x
    Lillard – 3.9x
    Jokic – 4.4x
    Blake 4.9x

And here are the studs vs the Heat this season

KAT – 4.9x
    Jokic – 5.7x
    Blake – 4.7x
    Durant – 4.8x
    Curry – 3.3x
    Drummond – 3.5x
    Wall – 5.1x
    Wall – 2.1x
    KAT – 3.9x

• BKAONE

@jglumsic said...

Gortat’s price continues to drop. How much does his value/usage drop when Wall is out. I feel like he is due for a solid game and the Wolves arent all that great against centers. Might take a shot at him at 5k. Thoughts?

Also loading up on Denzel he’s been getting solid mins lately and his shots are falling. Plus in a pace up game with Phoenix i will be loaded up on him. Holiday should be a solid play as well if he decides to make some damn shots.

I live in DC and know the Wizards inside and out..I like Gortat but it gnaws at me everytime I have him in a lineup. He can get off to hot starts and then piles up the boards but if he gets frustrated early he tends to disappear and his hands of stone emerge. I’d feel better playing him if Wall were on the court. But as you mentioned the price keeps dropping and he has that potential to put up a 35-40 spot. In a nutshell I feel I’m flipping a coin at times with Gortat.

• nickpierce723826

@mdritter3d said...

Shhh. Also look at Ellington had a monster game in Cleveland last year with Lebron playing.

• jglumsic

@BKAONE said...

I’ve been trying to get on the right side of Gortat all season cause i just remember how solid he was last year. Hoping tonight he finally hits 35+. I will have him in about 50% of my lineups i think.

• BUFUu2

@jglumsic said...

I’ve been trying to get on the right side of Gortat all season cause i just remember how solid he was last year. Hoping tonight he finally hits 35+. I will have him in about 50% of my lineups i think.

until i see him playing better with no wall i am just using beal in every lineup tonight

• jglumsic

@BUFUu2 said...

until i see him playing better with no wall i am just using beal in every lineup tonight

Beal’s gonna have Jimmy defense on him tonight. Not sure i can play him.

• Dmo_Htx

Going Waiters, Rubio, Klove, WCS and building from there.

• cbsharpe

@mdritter3d said...

I have him in one LU so far…..

I can see him having a decent game…..

• xat3x

Anyone wanna join the Frank Mason III train with me?

• frugal

About broke even on Yahoo ending a little winning streak. First look debating whether the Beal usage boost can offset Butler D. Already enough value to fit in Giannis. Not going to worry about blowouts after being underweight on Harden last night.

• antzilla810

@xat3x said...

Anyone wanna join the Frank Mason III train with me?

I will.

• DirkDigglerz

100% on Otto

• feekdogg

@DirkDigglerz said...

100% on Otto

Does Wiggins guard him?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).