• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Cleveland ( -4 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Utah ( -2 ) —- T: 207
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 198.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dfspacman

Lebron probably gonna play till the 4th quarter smh

• Wrx_guy

Paging Mr.Beal

• Lathum

Kris Dunn with 8X more points than Bradley Beal so far. Lol.

• fanturds

Valentine was turbo involved last game…..not very involved in the early going.

• SuperFly24

All these big games already and my line has 4.5 points so far…

• mr_papageorgio

Wtf Whiteside was on pace for a 100 burger when I left for the gym and now he’s on pace for a soggy grilled cheese

• mbunner23

Snowflakes everywhere

• RipCityRings

Well I think the obvious silver lining here is that if only players with K first names are going off tonight, Faried should also be in for a 50 burger.

• Dfspacman

• Wrx_guy

@Lathum said...

Kris Dunn with 8X more points than Bradley Beal so far. Lol.

I still like Beal since he dunked on my best friend in high school haha

• Petergunz82

@fanturds said...

Valentine was turbo involved last game…..not very involved in the early going.

He’s unplayable with the first unit

• fanturds

Towns and Porter knocked knees…both remain in the game for now.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Wrx_guy said...

Paging Mr.Beal

lol .. gortat leading WAS right now.. its early for me to say .. anything more.. but i’m paying close attention to that haha

• TeamTarek

So last Game Valentine had all the usage. Today he has 0 Points 0 rebounds 0 assist and took 0 Shots after 6mins… seems legit

• bigkino217

2 fouls on dunn now

• walkoff9

@TeamTarek said...

So last Game Valentine had all the usage. Today he has 0 Points 0 rebounds 0 assist and took 0 Shots after 6mins… seems legit

Cause I rostered him.

• ghostfacekicker

@TheRyanFlaherty said...

Already regretting going heavier on Valentine than Holiday…or anyone else for that matter.
    Oh well…

The only reason I went Holiday is because I made a commitment to go James/ABC when the clock was ticking down. But I had Valentine in originally.

• ghostfacekicker

Frazier :/

• Wrx_guy

There we go Beal! On pace for 15 points now

• Wrx_guy

Lmao crowder 5 fouls hope no1 played him

• bigkino217

lol i started the day with a ton of valentine and ended up with 0 valentine. maybe my luck is turning a bit

• fanturds

Crowder now with 5 PF’s.

• Sirius13

was wrong olynk?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

porter looks smooth out there. His game has improved greatly over these past few years. Andrew wiggins is on fire lol.. i’m not on wiggins but his shot is definitely falling even when contested.

• ghostfacekicker

@fanturds said...

Towns and Porter knocked knees…both remain in the game for now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.