• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Cleveland ( -4 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Utah ( -2 ) —- T: 207
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 198.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BUFUu2

@xat3x said...

Anyone wanna join the Frank Mason III train with me?

I will be just depends on the teague news, If teague is out ill be doing a mini star and scrub team and jones and mason will be on it

• Panther85

Butler & Love or Lebron & Gortat? I think I like Butler & Love

• xat3x

Yeah me too. Some tim,frank,tyus with LeBron,ABC

• JimmyTango

Great revenge game for Lou Williams last night.

• Cotycron30

Well, it’s kinda looking like just stack min/was and win the money.

• xat3x

I faded Klay and Simmons for Lou/Blake. I woke up happy, just missed on Andre 20/20

• cfitz19

Finished with 311 last night and had three players score under 20 fantasy points. Still came out pretty well. Lets see if I can improve just a little tonight and take home some big bucks. Thanks for all of the insight here, some awesome stuff.

• pick6er

@superjon said...

Here ya go. Using FD pricing and scoring

Harden – 4.3x
    Jokic – 2.4x
    Cousins – 6.7x
    Wall – 3.4x
    RWB – 4.4x
    Simmons – 3.2x
    Embiid – 4.9x
    Lillard – 4.7x
    Lillard – 3.9x
    Jokic – 4.4x
    Blake 4.9x

And here are the studs vs the Heat this season

KAT – 4.9x
    Jokic – 5.7x
    Blake – 4.7x
    Durant – 4.8x
    Curry – 3.3x
    Drummond – 3.5x
    Wall – 5.1x
    Wall – 2.1x
    KAT – 3.9x

Do your thing superjon.

• moped_jones

I can’t believe how bad Jae Crowder has been for the Cavs this year. Really enjoyed watching him in Boston. Thought this was a great deal for CLE (even with IT injured for the first half of the season) but now it’s looking like BOS got the better deal.

The reason I say this is I have a cash LU I really love and the 2nd PF spot (FD) left. Unfortunately I have the exact amount left that Crowder costs. One year ago I would have said “hell yeah! All the Crowder for $4500!”

• DirkDigglerz

@feekdogg said...

Does Wiggins guard him?

Yep butler on Beal for sure

• jglumsic

@moped_jones said...

I can’t believe how bad Jae Crowder has been for the Cavs this year. Really enjoyed watching him in Boston. Thought this was a great deal for CLE (even with IT injured for the first half of the season) but now it’s looking like BOS got the better deal.

The reason I say this is I have a cash LU I really love and the 2nd PF spot (FD) left. Unfortunately I have the exact amount left that Crowder costs. One year ago I would have said “hell yeah! All the Crowder for $4500!”

It’s a damn shame how bad he has played. He literally tosses up some of the ugliest bricks from 3. He was such a better shooter last year. Too hard to trust him now. They might as well move Jeff Green into the starting lineup imo. He has been much more consistent.

• hanyo66

January 4th, 2015 – Dion Waiters last game with the Cavs – get outta here with this ‘revenge’ stuff you guys are ridiculous

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@jglumsic said...

It’s a damn shame how bad he has played. He literally tosses up some of the ugliest bricks from 3. He was such a better shooter last year. Too hard to trust him now. They might as well move Jeff Green into the starting lineup imo. He has been much more consistent.

Give it time, come playoffs Crowder will look like a potential all star and everyone will be talking about how bad the Cavs fleeced the Celtics in this trade.

• superjon

Some more random stats.

In his last 100 games, Lebron has played 15 B2Bs, and made value in 4 of them. Highest was 76.8 FD points
    In his last 100 games, ABC has played 9 games with 3 days of rest and made value in 3 of them. Highest was 63.9 FD points

Lebron and Giannis have played on the same day a total of 10 times this season. Giannis has outscored Lebron on 6 of those days.

• mdritter3d

@hanyo66 said...

January 4th, 2015 – Dion Waiters last game with the Cavs – get outta here with this ‘revenge’ stuff you guys are ridiculous

are revenge narratives only good for a game, a year, whats the time frame they still exist? guess it depends on how bad the departure was.

• moped_jones

@jglumsic said...

I agree. Don’t watch a lot of Cavs games but since they were playing Philly I watched. When did Jeff Green become this guy? I think he’s played on 4 or 5 teams in just the few years I’ve played DFS. Remember picking him a few times and being nothing but disappointed. Last night he did not look like a role playing journeyman.

• jglumsic

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

Give it time, come playoffs Crowder will look like a potential all star and everyone will be talking about how bad the Cavs fleeced the Celtics in this trade.

Yea still early to call. On paper the cavs definitely robbed the celtics. Once IT is back it will start show i think. Not really that much dropoff from Kyrie to IT. I feel like Crowder will feed off IT being back too since they are familiar with playing with each other. So it will only boost him.

• jglumsic

@superjon said...

Some more random stats.

In his last 100 games, Lebron has played 15 B2Bs, and made value in 4 of them. Highest was 76.8 FD points
    In his last 100 games, ABC has played 9 games with 3 days of rest and made value in 3 of them. Highest was 63.9 FD points

Lebron and Giannis have played on the same day a total of 10 times this season. Giannis has outscored Lebron on 6 of those days.

Thats some deep research there bud. But good stuff

• superjon

@pick6er said...

Do your thing superjon.

You got it!

What’s most interesting is how the defenses compare in the last 5 games.

Sacramento has been giving up more to the studs than Miami, but it was the complete opposite in the first 5 games.

• moped_jones

@mdritter3d said...

are revenge narratives only good for a game, a year, whats the time frame they still exist? guess it depends on how bad the departure was.

I agree. It very rarely is worth paying attention to.

Cousins V Sac (yes)
    Lou V Lakers yes)
    Bledsoe v PHX (with Giannis out…………hell yes)
    RWB v Golden State (revenge b/c of Durant, not b/c of the actual organization = yes)

Bradley V Bos (no, Bradley isn’t pissed and seems to really like his new team)
    Love V MIN (no, he doesn’t hate the team or the fans)

And plus, what you said………..if it’s been a long time then also “NO!”

• superjon

@jglumsic said...

Thats some deep research there bud. But good stuff

It might not even be that useful, but data is never useless.

Honestly with all the numbers I’ve posted it really seems like ABC > Lebron, which is why I’m really leaning towards Lebron instead.

• hanyo66

Remember:

The goal is not to get 6x value from all 8 of your players, but from all 50,000 of your dollars. This makes the safety of studs like LeBron so much more appealing to me. If you can get a 5x floor from $10,000, that’s 20% of your money that was well spent.. getting 5x from a 4K player is only 8% of your money well spent. 5X’s are not created equal – it’s much more important to hit on your higher priced picks

• xat3x

@mdritter3d said...

Oladipo still seems mad at the magic haha.. Same with Vuc and the sixers

• vandymark

@Cotycron30 said...

Well, it’s kinda looking like just stack min/was and win the money.

A CHI/PHO stack will win the money

• moped_jones

@superjon said...

Some more random stats.

Damn dude! Those are some hot metrics.

Hope that one guy doesn’t blame you for his bad choices again.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).