• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Cleveland ( -4 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Utah ( -2 ) —- T: 207
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 198.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TicketRaven

Anyone think Temple and T. Johnson will play well?

• jglumsic

@moped_jones said...

I agree. Don’t watch a lot of Cavs games but since they were playing Philly I watched. When did Jeff Green become this guy? I think he’s played on 4 or 5 teams in just the few years I’ve played DFS. Remember picking him a few times and being nothing but disappointed. Last night he did not look like a role playing journeyman.

Jeff Green was good when he first came into the league. When he was on the thunder I always knew he had potential just never really played on a team that took advantage of it. He wasnt bad that year he played for the celtics. I just remember that huge game he had against Lebron even tho lebron ended up hitting the game winner over him it was still a memorable game for Jeff Green. Last night was awful from all the starters besides lebron. Love, Calderon, JR and Crowder combined for a whomping 26 pts between them.

• vandymark

Beal has a 36% usage rate when Wall is not on the floor… Idc who is guarding him, give me some Beal

• hanyo66

being more emotional during a game does not make your shots more accurate or bring more rebounds your way, or anything useful… the only ‘revenge’ situations that are in any way legitimate are ones where the team may make an effort to get a guy the ball more.. which I don’t think is all that common. Maybe being more amped up leads to more effort defensively and leads to an extra steal or block.. but I think the vast majority of the time it means nothing.

• moped_jones

@superjon said...

It might not even be that useful, but data is never useless.

Honestly with all the numbers I’ve posted it really seems like ABC > Lebron, which is why I’m really leaning towards Lebron instead.

If it weren’t a back to back I would probably go with Lebron tonight. At home, should be a competitive game. And their game total is 10 pts higher than MIL/SAC. That being said, tonight I will run Giannis over James.

• cbsharpe

@vandymark said...

Beal has a 36% usage rate when Wall is not on the floor… Idc who is guarding him, give me some Beal

Most likely Butler is going to be guarding him…….

• xat3x

@hanyo66 said...

being more emotional during a game does not make your shots more accurate or bring more rebounds your way, or anything useful… the only ‘revenge’ situations that are in any way legitimate are ones where the team may make an effort to get a guy the ball more.. which I don’t think is all that common. Maybe being more amped up leads to more effort defensively and leads to an extra steal or block.. but I think the vast majority of the time it means nothing.

Unless your name is Demarcus cousins

• frUnk

Let’s not forget ABC yelling, “I will F*ck you up” at Sweeney, and his hilarious follow up interview, telling reporters that’s how he and Sweeney do, fight like brothers. Give me another job position where you can verbally threaten your higher up at work, and nothing is done about it. Maybe ABC will focus that f*ck you up energy against the Kings tonight.

• bdub85

i’m firing up abc and gortat

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

Here ya go. Using FD pricing and scoring

Harden – 4.3x
    Jokic – 2.4x
    Cousins – 6.7x
    Wall – 3.4x
    RWB – 4.4x
    Simmons – 3.2x
    Embiid – 4.9x
    Lillard – 4.7x
    Lillard – 3.9x
    Jokic – 4.4x
    Blake 4.9x

Thank you sir! Boogie was a nice revenge game narrative as well. This is kind of what I thought it would look like. Makes me feel more comfortable about fading ABC.

• bigkino217

@apeterson8809 said...

Thank you sir! Boogie was a nice revenge game narrative as well. This is kind of what I thought it would look like. Makes me feel more comfortable about fading ABC.

that boogie game also came without AD, so the pelicans just fed him over and over.

• miggs6876

@superjon said...

It might not even be that useful, but data is never useless.

Honestly with all the numbers I’ve posted it really seems like ABC > Lebron, which is why I’m really leaning towards Lebron instead.

Thanks for the data. However, I find it not very useful without supporting factors. Such as who did they play, how, what was each individual match up, motivating factors, game script impact totals, etc….

• vandymark

@cbsharpe said...

Most likely Butler is going to be guarding him…….

And I said IDC who is guarding him…………

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@miggs6876 said...

Thanks for the data. However, I find it not very useful without supporting factors. Such as who did they play, how, what was each individual match up, motivating factors, game script impact totals, etc….

Take the data and go look it up then, lmfao.

• Dmo_Htx

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

Give it time, come playoffs Crowder will look like a potential all star and everyone will be talking about how bad the Cavs fleeced the Celtics in this trade.

I’m not on him for revenge. Just gonna be a faster paced game for Miami and Waiters in a good spot against Cavs d. Hell get more shots up. Liking Dragic as well but his price went up on DK

• TeamTarek

@DirkDigglerz said...

100% on Otto

bro what you think about morris? Butler on Beal, so porter and markief should take alot of shots?

ps: i miss ur legendary gifs xd

• DirkDigglerz

@TeamTarek said...

bro what you think about morris? Butler on Beal, so porter and markief should take alot of shots?

ps: i miss ur legendary gifs xd

I like Oubre and Gortat more than Morris bro…
    You mean these.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@jglumsic said...

Thanks for the insight hes just fits perfectly in my lineup with Giannis as well. So i think gonna roll with him and WCS as my bigs. Both are in great spots.

Yea attacking PITP against MIN is definitely a nightly play.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

My games to target take is pretty simple tonight, target these games & here’s why (tournaments);
    Wizards@Timberwolves; We 100% know where the usage will come from and we 100% know these coaches love to give there starters (except for Gortat) as many minutes as possible. On this small slate, I think almost all starters from both sides could be considered elite plays.
    Suns@Bulls; I’m hoping the elevated Bulls prices keep people away. I think Booker makes for an awesome tournament play being that he had that questionable tag by his name early on. It’s him or TJW on the suns side. Not really sure what to think on the bulls side of this game.
    NuggetsvsJazz; Joker & D Mitchell.

tournament strategy tonight; half of every line up I make tonight will come from the Wizards vs TWolves game.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@DirkDigglerz said...

I like Oubre and Gortat more than Morris bro…
    You mean these.

titty bump

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

Scott brooks said he thought Otto/kief were both ready to play bigger roles, and you’d think gortat would get good minutes bc min plays really big.

• skylerkeate

Just to throw it out there, the Jazz are my team and Rubio has looked awful all season. He doesn’t really fit with how Quin plays and his plus minus is not great. Mitchel has been taking his minutes at pg, not really due to injury.

• Petergunz82

@jglumsic said...

Gortat’s price continues to drop. How much does his value/usage drop when Wall is out. I feel like he is due for a solid game and the Wolves arent all that great against centers. Might take a shot at him at 5k. Thoughts?

Also loading up on Denzel he’s been getting solid mins lately and his shots are falling. Plus in a pace up game with Phoenix i will be loaded up on him. Holiday should be a solid play as well if he decides to make some damn shots.

Like your avatar pic of Childs…I think it was Super Bowl Sunday in 2000 when that happened if I remember

I’m thinking Denzel too, considering Markkanen as well

Don’t know the numbers, but I believe Gortat’s usage goes down without Wall. Someone else could confirm either way, if they didn’t already

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

So I’m normally a $1 GPP guy but last night I was feeling frisky and played the $3 Sharpshooter on DK, played six line ups ($18) and 4/6 cashed for a total sum of $29. Should I play the profits of $11 tonight or take it easy and play a single bullet for $1 and give myself a night off basically and try to play 6 line ups in the $3 sharp shooter again on Wednesday? I’m not super confident on where I want to go on this slate.

• gausman7

@apeterson8809 said...

My games to target take is pretty simple tonight, target these games & here’s why (tournaments);
    Wizards@Timberwolves; We 100% know where the usage will come from and we 100% know these coaches love to give there starters (except for Gortat) as many minutes as possible. On this small slate, I think almost all starters from both sides could be considered elite plays.
    Suns@Bulls; I’m hoping the elevated Bulls prices keep people away. I think Booker makes for an awesome tournament play being that he had that questionable tag by his name early on. It’s him or TJW on the suns side. Not really sure what to think on the bulls side of this game.
    NuggetsvsJazz; Joker & D Mitchell.

tournament strategy tonight; half of every line up I make tonight will come from the Wizards vs TWolves game.

Reading my mind on Wash/Minn

I don’t have the crystal ball to play “guess the Bull”. I LOVE Jokic tonight for GPP.

I hope people overthink Beal tonight because of Butler defense. If Beal takes 25 shots, he is gonna get his points. Think Porter is a great Fanduel play with extra points on the inside. Morris is interesting. Def GPP only, but he is affordable.

I like all Minn starters except for KAT…not because he is a bad play, simply because I like Jokic better at approx same price.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).