• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Cleveland ( -4 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Utah ( -2 ) —- T: 207
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 198.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• IronheadBAM

@Dirt_Lavert said...

It would’ve won you the thunderdome not sure about the 8$ tho lol

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/50054647

Perhaps someday I will afford that buy in. Lol. Really close to going $10 -$20 buy ins. Bankroll management is not a strong suit. I see mine growing slowly, just want more return.

• JTAx33

Can’t believe how high Beal was in cash at 8K against Butler

• BBWC_10

@IronheadBAM said...

Curious of what my 263 DK would’ve placed in the $8. I cashed decently in the $3. Want to start upping my stakes.

I scored a 263 also for $15

• Dirt_Lavert

@JTAx33 said...

Can’t believe how high Beal was in cash at 8K against Butler

I’m terrible at figuring out matchups for the most part and even I got this lol. that’s why I played Porter tbh

• scott33

Thx brother, means a lot! And yeah, those last 3 bricks he threw up made my heart stop, but thankfully he bricked one so bad that it came back to him & he got that rebound haha. EDIT: Was meant as a reply to Element

• tmarohl

@malickiville said...

Did you notice that 7/10 of those dudes took Frazier—-on a $5300 buy in—-LOL? Makes me feel better for only taking him in 50% of my cheap ass LU’s—-He was clearly the right play as far as the pro’s go—not by results, but the play itself.

He was the right play for the money at the time of lineup lock. They would have all switched to Tyus Jones if the news would have been out earlier. They won’t play Frazier anymore though, because it is now apparent that Frazier, Satoransky and Meeks are splitting those minutes and Oubre is getting the biggest boost. In summary, if they thought Frazier was only going to play 16 minutes, they wouldn’t have went there.

• chronoxiong

Faded Tim Frazier was smart. Unfortunately, I faded Bledsoe and Giannis which prevented me from winning my games. I went Dragic over Bledsoe because Cavs defense, but it looks like the Cavs should not be picked on for the moment. Also had Beal who was a colossal bust. Lastly, I had WCS as my Center and he was bound to fail someday. The last time I played him was when he sucked too. Just my luck right? Depressing to lose as I have to work tomorrow so my action will be limited.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@IronheadBAM said...

Regular slate. Just getting tired of the min cash. I’m a bit hesitant to take that leap. My lineups are getting more solid, not scared money, I just don’t like to fail. Lol

Would have been $15 instead of the min. $12. Pretty sure the results between all of DK“s lower buy-in large field tourneys are similar as far what percentile you would finish in. If you’re feeling confident and don’t mind potentially losing more money on a rough night with a higher buy-in there’s no reason not to do it.

• KindGuy

@scott33 said...

Thx brother, means a lot! And yeah, those last 3 bricks he threw up made my heart stop, but thankfully he bricked one so bad that it came back to him & he got that rebound haha.

It was unreal the amount of bricks he and Murray were throwing up.

• DirkDigglerz

Beal was an easy fade.

• IronheadBAM

@BBWC_10 said...

I scored a 263 also for $15

Right on 👍
    I’ve been getting between 275 and 300 lately. Considering I do most of my lineup construction while 90 feet in the air on the iron, I figure I’m doing alright. Fixin to drag up and take some time off for the holiday. These 12 hour days aren’t conducive to primo roster construction.

• tmarohl

I have a $444 satelite ticket for tomorrow for FD Epic Monster. This is a much higher buy in than I typically play or can afford. I can tell you one thing. I am not going to win the thing, but I am not going to take any of the risky punts. No MCW, No Frazier, No Andrew Harrison, No Tyus Jones, etc. I will be playing all primary players that get significant minutes. Going to go really balanced with the hope of just cashing, because minimum cash is 800 bucks, and that would be a nice return on my $1 satty entry.

• frUnk

@tmarohl said...

I have a $444 satelite ticket for tomorrow for FD Epic Monster. This is a much higher buy in than I typically play or can afford. I can tell you one thing. I am not going to win the thing, but I am not going to take any of the risky punts. No MCW, No Frazier, No Andrew Harrison, No Tyus Jones, etc. I will be playing all primary players that get significant minutes. Going to go really balanced with the hope of just cashing, because minimum cash is 800 bucks, and that would be a nice return on my $1 satty entry.

Take it down bro, what’s 1st place in that tourney? How many entries?

Just looked it up, $100,000 top prize and only 1,111 entries, 1 in 1,111 chance for $100k is sick

• tmarohl

@DirkDigglerz said...

Beal was an easy fade.

I didn’t play him, but it wasn’t an easy fade. I just took Booker and Holiday instead because they were low priced and neither team plays any D.

• KindGuy

Put up a 233.75 in the sharpshooter.

Cash line was 246.5

Bledsoe, JR, KAT, Lebron and Hernangomez were solid. Unfortunately, the trio of Barton, Murray and Maksr shit the bed.

• scott33

I wish haha & thx man. EDIT: Dammit I keep doing that, was meant as a reply to tmarohl.

• tmarohl

@frUnk said...

Take it down bro, what’s 1st place in that tourney? How many entries?

That is a tourney where the pros play and typically max enter. There are only 1,111 entry’s. Top prize is 100 grand. 33 entry max.

• KindGuy

@tmarohl said...

You should let me help you!

• IronheadBAM

@Pandamonious said...

Would have been $15 instead of the min. $12. Pretty sure the results between all of DK“s lower buy-in large field tourneys are similar as far what percentile you would finish in. If you’re feeling confident and don’t mind potentially losing more money on a rough night with a higher buy-in there’s no reason not to do it.

I’ve kind of noticed as much. I usually have one line up I feel is solid. Will probably step up to the higher buy ins with that one. Then I tweak it a little into two or three and throw them into some smaller single entry’s. Hitting more than missing. Throw those into a little higher single entries. Appreciate the input.

• frUnk

@tmarohl said...

That is a tourney where the pros play and typically max enter. There are only 1,111 entry’s. Top prize is 100 grand. 33 entry max.

I see you on the entries list, you are exactly the 100th entry, maybe that’s good luck? Either way man hope you can take it down!

• scott33

Good luck man, I’d use the same strategy.

• tmarohl

@elementasrat said...

You should let me help you!

Feel free to PM me a lineup

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Nah man, you’ve got to go for it. Haven’t even really looked at tomorrow’s slate yet, but the higher the buy-in the safer people get. You have nothing to lose. Unless any of the risky punts you’ll be fading end up being super chalky, you’re not doing yourself any favors by being safe. Instead you’re just settling yourself into where everyone else will be, which might push you outside the cash line.

• IronheadBAM

@tmarohl said...

Get em!!!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Jeff Teague did warm up tonight. He should be a go tomorrow. So try not to sweat the ‘tyus’ fever too much. Good luck man!! definitely let us know how it goes!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).