• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4 ) at Cleveland ( -4 ) —- T: 209
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 2 ) at Utah ( -2 ) —- T: 207
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 198.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Pandamonious said...

Nah man, you’ve got to go for it. Haven’t even really looked at tomorrow’s slate yet, but the higher the buy-in the safer people get. You have nothing to lose. Unless any of the risky punts you’ll be fading end up being super chalky, you’re not doing yourself any favors by being safe. Instead you’re just settling yourself into where everyone else will be, which might push you outside the cash line.

no man.. i’m planning the blog now.. there’s so many Q tags on studs its unbelievable .. no way we get all this news before lock .. balanced on a ticket like that might just be the way to go instead of trying to guess things.. like literally every game has questionable or doubtful tags on a starter or two. Going to be a crazy day tomorrow

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

if not studs… high quality starters**

• SuperFly24

Yep. Once again my highest priced guy was 8K or less and I cashed across the board. Not saying it was the best way to build a lineup, but I did not like my stars and scrubs lineups.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Nah man, you’ve got to go for it. Haven’t even really looked at tomorrow’s slate yet, but the higher the buy-in the safer people get. You have nothing to lose. Unless any of the risky punts you’ll be fading end up being super chalky, you’re not doing yourself any favors by being safe. Instead you’re just settling yourself into where everyone else will be, which might push you outside the cash line.

Everyone In my lineup so far has upside for the price. Just not going to go with guys who will have the potential to be total busts, like Frazier and Harrison. Everyone I play will get a minimum of 28 minutes, unless they are in foul trouble.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@KATburger said...

no man.. i’m planning the blog now.. there’s so many Q tags on studs its unbelievable .. no way we get all this news before lock .. balanced on a ticket like that might just be the way to go instead of trying to guess things.. like literally every game has questionable or doubtful tags on a starter or two. Going to be a crazy day tomorrow

I’m just saying I wouldn’t be safe for the sake of being safe. I have noticed the abundance of Q’s for tomorrow, which hopefully mostly get cleared up after shoot arounds. Fortunately a lot of the Q’s are for the early games, and GSW has been good about getting news out well before lock.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

I’m just saying I wouldn’t be safe for the sake of being safe. I have noticed the abundance of Q’s for tomorrow, which hopefully mostly get cleared up after shoot arounds. Fortunately a lot of the Q’s are for the early games, and GSW has been good about getting news out well before lock.

What I mean is I am not going to play center roulette and stuff like that. Yeah, Alex Len and Greg Monroe both have upside, but which one of them is going to play? If Curry and Durant both play, which I think they will, all Warriors are off limits. I have seen enough of MCW in my time in Milwaukee, to know that he can put up 7 or 40. I’ll save all those guys for my $4 and $8 entry’s.

I also see that the usual suspects, Chipotleaddict, Awesemo, and Bigpapagates have already max entered the thing. They will have a number of lineups with all the risky punts.

• malickiville

@tmarohl said...

He was the right play for the money at the time of lineup lock. They would have all switched to Tyus Jones if the news would have been out earlier. They won’t play Frazier anymore though, because it is now apparent that Frazier, Satoransky and Meeks are splitting those minutes and Oubre is getting the biggest boost. In summary, if they thought Frazier was only going to play 16 minutes, they wouldn’t have went there.

Of course not, I wouldn’t have either. I took a couple gambles by taking Jones anyway, as I read Teague’s minutes would be tracked, so I took a couple thinking he wouldn’t play much. Just meant for a dude like me, was cool to see the chalk value today was the way to go…More often than not, I overthink. Him busting, hurt nearly everyone, so wasn’t nearly the risk.

• frUnk

@tmarohl said...

I also see that the usual suspects, Chipotleaddict, Awesemo, and Bigpapagates have already max entered the thing. They will have a number of lineups with all the risky punts.

Just under $15,000 to max enter, no biggie. I would love to watch some of these max enter pro’s live scoring page, every single play would have their winnings fluctuating.

• tmarohl

@frUnk said...

Just under $15,000 to max enter, no biggie. I would love to watch some of these max enter pro’s live scoring page, every single play would have their winnings fluctuating.

That would be fun. I think some of these guys are entering over 100K a night in various tournaments. They probably don’t even watch the scores. They probably just look at the end of the night and see if they are up or down. Chipotle has had a nice run this week.

• tmarohl

What is interesting, is FD gets $49,284 in rake on one tournament, and that is not including the rake they made on all of the satelites. It’s like printing money.

• madmanjayWV

@scott33 said...

Thx brother, means a lot! And yeah, those last 3 bricks he threw up made my heart stop, but thankfully he bricked one so bad that it came back to him & he got that rebound haha. EDIT: Was meant as a reply to Element

Glad u got some COIN..that’s always good

The best advice I can offer for NBA aside from stop playing when it comes FEB lol — is to TRUST YOUR GUT — do not listen to touts, etc..if you think a guy or 2/3 is going to be IT — play them and LIVE with the results..still smacking myself for fading DRUMMOND on MONDAY — Just had that deep gut feeling he was gonna go HAM

Granted, I’m a low stakes guy and only had 2 LUs and opted to fade DRUMMOND on MONDAY in both……try to stick with your gut, especially if you are a multi-entry player

• madmanjayWV

@tmarohl said...

What is interesting, is FD gets $49,284 in rake on one tournament, and that is not including the rake they made on all of the satelites. It’s like printing money.

Great system with that new higher rake ain’t it?

• bdub85

Frustrating night. Best lu did 300

• landonstover

I read this forum everyday. Paid off last night. Played two line ups on DK. One in a $100 single entry and one on the 66k entry $8 game. Took 2nd and 11th respectfully. $3,500 profit. Biggest win yet

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).