7:30 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 13 ) at Okla City ( -13 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6 ) at New Orleans ( -6 ) —- T: 241.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4.5 ) at Minnesota ( -4.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 13.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -13.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 12 ) at LA Clippers ( -12 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• realphipps

Incoming Kemba 70 burger

• mdritter3d

Is it me or is everyone priced up a lil tonight….or appropriately. Having trouble finding value plays or bargain plays off of pricing.

• kbsktbll88

@realphipps said...

Incoming Kemba 70 burger

I like him, but he’s played Atlanta twice already and had 50.75 and 47.75. Both playing his full minutes. He is shooting a lot better at home this year though.

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

Also won 100K in MLB back in June. Other then that yes. My other GPP wins for less.

Damn, just looked at your profile. You’ve been killing it.

• JustDFSin

@Pandamonious said...

Also won 100K in MLB back in June. Other then that yes. My other GPP wins for less.

I bet your woman was quite pleased when she found out

• bjacksonibew

Panda before winnings

Panda after winnings

Congrats my Dude!
    Just dont leave us lol

• RandysCrow

SG against the Bucks. Which one are you going with? LaVine or Holiday?

I think you have to have one of them tonight.

• kbsktbll88

@RandysCrow said...

SG against the Bucks. Which one are you going with? LaVine or Holiday?

I think you have to have one of them tonight.

Holiday played great against them in the last match up. LaVine not so much. Although I remember he was ill that game and played through it so that could have been a factor. But that first half, Holiday was getting whatever he wanted.

• CJtheGrump

@monarch said...

PHX gives it up to centers. Sabonis had a 50 burger in 23 minutes last night and they are on a road B2B. Trez will smash but I might pair him with Boban and sit back while he crushes Richaun Holmes repeatedly in garbage time.

So Sabonis slowed down then. I was checking on it until I went to sleep around halftime. He had ~32 in 11 minutes at that point.

• dominicanpapi

@mdritter3d said...

Is it me or is everyone priced up a lil tonight….or appropriately. Having trouble finding value plays or bargain plays off of pricing.

Take a guy like Markieff Morris, he was 4700 a game ago, now he’s 6500. I’m talking Fanduel here.

Justin Holiday is 6500. He’s a perennial 4.4K play.

• REALDEAL33

Pandamonious…nice win

• moosedrool

@Pandamonious said...

Damn, congrats!!

• Benf15harp

@dominicanpapi said...

Take a guy like Markieff Morris, he was 4700 a game ago, now he’s 6500. I’m talking Fanduel here.

I the great Zoltar sense foul trouble in kieff’s immediate future lol

• dominicanpapi

Am I overthinking here?

Wall at 9300 on Fanduel, NOP 25th in DEFF vs. point guards, best game environment on the slate, high ownership.
    Lillard at 9500, Orlando 24th in DEFF vs. point guards, up against DJ Augustin defense. Probably a sub 10% play.

• CJtheGrump

I saw that Jaren Jackson managed to get 2 fouls in the first minute last night. So 1 foul in warmups and 1 in during the anthem, as was mentioned in the forum was not far from the truth.

• frugal

Early look at Yahoo value, doing something a little different focusing on the top 3 teams in terms of opponent overall FP and looking at available value options in those matchups.

ATL – The Hawks offer the most opponent FP in the league, so targeting Hornet Value is the first place I’m looking tonight. Marvin Williams $11 has been playing well lately and just destroyed ATl for 37 FP, he’s my top pick of the group but Michael Kidd-Gilchrist $10, Cody Zeller $12, and Malik Monk $10 are all solid value options which should make stud and scrubs builds pretty easy.

NOP – Pelicans are number 2 right behind the Hawks plus we just got a taste of this matchup though without Davis. Kelly Oubre Jr $14 had a nice 2.3X game and with Howard likely done Jeff Green $11 has been playing a lot of small ball C.

CHI – 3rd in opponent FP is Chicago. The value options here are slightly limited in comparison to some of the earlier listed players due to typically playing lesser minutes, but Brook Lopez $13 and Pat Connaughton $10 have been playing fairly consistent minutes and both have 2X+ upside.

• Kanner88

@dominicanpapi said...

Congrats Panda!

Congrats to you panda !! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Kanner88

@dominicanpapi said...

Congrats Panda!

Congrats to you panda !! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

This slate has a lot to go through. Finally have my initial player pool and it’s just over 50. Now I need to shrink it. Lots of high total games. Lots of plays to like. Great bounce back spots like Vonleh and hot hands to consider like Justin Holiday.

• mbunner23

@Benf15harp said...

Since I’m elite I have 3 votes 😎
    1.GG-to cover the wedding expenses
    2. Mbunner23- to cover the bachelor party expenses
    3. Element- just to see him flip out

Lmfao
    Also, there’s a 55% chance all 3 win tonight 🧐
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• upgradetoquestionable

@CJtheGrump said...

I saw that Jaren Jackson managed to get 2 fouls in the first minute last night. So 1 foul in warmups and 1 in during the anthem, as was mentioned in the forum was not far from the truth.

I thought about this when I was following the play by play on NBA.com. When I saw he picked up his 2nd foul 44 seconds in I was cracking up thinking about your post.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

This slate has a lot to go through. Finally have my initial player pool and it’s just over 50. Now I need to shrink it. Lots of high total games. Lots of plays to like. Great bounce back spots like Vonleh and hot hands to consider like Justin Holiday.

Not for me- I’m in the middle of band rehearsals and then performances for the next two weeks, so I’m limited to one lineup a night, and I’ve already put it together. I only have one spot in the lineup that I have to make up my mind on, but other than that, I’m happy.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@upgradetoquestionable said...

I thought about this when I was following the play by play on NBA.com. When I saw he picked up his 2nd foul 44 seconds in I was cracking up thinking about your post.

When Jaren Jackson was born, he was the one slapping the nurse.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Wondering if John Collins will be at all limited on a B2B.

• miggs6876

@mdritter3d said...

Same. I only play 1 to 3 lineups. Fan duel pricing so tight. I’m having a hard time liking a lineup.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).