7:30 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 13 ) at Okla City ( -13 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6 ) at New Orleans ( -6 ) —- T: 241.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4.5 ) at Minnesota ( -4.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 13.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -13.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 12 ) at LA Clippers ( -12 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Jonas137

Gobert looks nice with the usual C vs Nets, and he seems to be on a team who rarely sits starters when up by a lot

• DFSToddler

@Jonas137 said...

Gobert looks nice with the usual C vs Nets, and he seems to be on a team who rarely sits starters when up by a lot

My only problem lately with Jazz players is they are fully healthy and running a 10-11 man rotation. Goebert needs to see over 32 mins to exceed that tag and I’m not sure he does in this one.

• JTAx33

@Jonas137 said...

Starters playing time in blowouts shouldn’t be much concern in what projects to be the closest game of the evening

• Ronboogie6

Right now I don’t have any of the top studs. I have Mitchell/Randle/Booker/LMa. Any obvious reasons to not play those guys?

• Bigb1485

I like wes mathews if cp3 is out…harden is good for 8+ turnovers with that much usage which should give him the opportunity for 2-4 steals

• dominicanpapi

I’ve got 4 Magic players in my main lineup, not sure if that’s feasible on a tournament slate. They’re probably the value plays of the night.

• Jonas137

@Bigb1485 said...

I like wes mathews if cp3 is out…harden is good for 8+ turnovers with that much usage which should give him the opportunity for 2-4 steals

I liked him more when Doncic was Q, but he is in now.

• gunshow2425

It’s a Daymeon Dotson night for gpp. Very surprised not one mention. Think of me as you look at the box score.

Sincerely,
    Gunshow2425

• wilke7425

@RandysCrow said...

So apparently the stud I am paying up for is AD. I do think that he has the best chance for 70-75 on FD tonight.

I make 3 lineups and I believe I am set on these three pairings:

AD and Nance
    AD and M Williams
    AD and Taj

I dont know which of them I like as my main lineup yet, but I do believe that is what I am going to have at the PF position tonight.

I am on option 2

• frugal

@Jonas137 said...

I liked him more when Doncic was Q, but he is in now.

Smith Jr in as well. Wes should still see high minutes and has been known to chuck it up much to Mav’s fan despair though he has generally shot the 3 well this year.

• CJtheGrump

Harrell and Vuc for the dual hammer

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@elementasrat said...

Congrats Pandamonious! I have to say, you’re probably the best GPP player on these forums hands down. 100K MLB Win, $20,000 NFL win and already a $100K NBA win one month into the season? Save some for the rest of us! Lol. #Beast

Thank you sir. If you’re going to nominate me for such a thing we need to get the facts straight though. It was a 35K NFL win.

• kbsktbll88

@gunshow2425 said...

It’s a Daymeon Dotson night for gpp. Very surprised not one mention. Think of me as you look at the box score.

Sincerely,
    Gunshow2425

Why Dotson? He was out of the rotation for like the past week until last night. But last night he only cracked the rotation cause of all the foul trouble. He basically didn’t play the first half.

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

Thank you sir. If you’re going to nominate me for such a thing we need to get the facts straight though. It was a 35K NFL win.

My birthday is coming up in about 8 months. Just letting you know.

• wilke7425

@BBWC_10 said...

I think Atlanta bigs Smash Charl. The hornets are a really bad rebounding team. Just have to figure out if it will be Dedmon or Collins.

No Len love?

• smokeyca14

AD and x…
    Harden and x…
    Westy and x…

• cpp214

@wilke7425 said...

No Len love?

I put him in my first lineup last night before looking deeper into any matchups. Could be a good punt at C.

• kbsktbll88

FantasyLabs NBA
    ‏Verified account @FantasyLabsNBA
    3m3 minutes ago

Transaction note: Isaiah Canaan to be released by the Suns.

Suns play tonight so..

• moosedrool

@wilke7425 said...

No Len love?

I like him if I knew he’d get 25 minutes. He’s a little banged up and his minutes are down.

• frugal

@kbsktbll88 said...

FantasyLabs NBA
    3m3 minutes ago

Suns play tonight so..

• gunshow2425

@kbsktbll88 said...

Why Dotson? He was out of the rotation for like the past week until last night. But last night he only cracked the rotation cause of all the foul trouble. He basically didn’t play the first half.

Take my word as a New Yorker as you wish,

Local radio keeps playing clips of Fizdale just giving love to Dotson.
    +
    Fizdale a players coach
    =
    Dotson getting 25 minutes atleast because of a great game that went unnnoticed.

• gunshow2425

If you do multiple lineups, just do one with Dotson,

• kbsktbll88

@gunshow2425 said...

+
    Fizdale a players coach
    =

Thanks for the local info. I think I’m going to have to pass on him though.

• smokeyca14

@kbsktbll88 said...

FantasyLabs NBA
    3m3 minutes ago

Suns play tonight so..

lol the Dwight Howard effect begins…

• bigstacks2015

@gunshow2425 said...

+
    Fizdale a players coach
    =

let me change the equation a little bit for reality purposes

+
    Fizdale a players coach
    +
    I put Dotson in my fantasy lineup
    =
    Dotson plays 3 minutes

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).