NBA FORUM

Comments

• keg4540

It is nice to have a day of watching football and researching for NBA tomorrow. Who does everyone like?
    Here are a few people that I am looking at

PG – Lawson, Kemba, Lowry
    SG – Harden, Bledsoe (if IT2 out), Affalo
    SF – Chandler, T. Harris, Brewer
    PF – Markeiff, Montiejunas, Griffen
    C – Drum, Vuc, Gasol

• mark44x

louis williams or stuckey tonight?

• mark44x

sorry forget to mention for cash game
    louis williams or stuckey
    thanks!

• kevinhl52

Interested in this Chandler vs. Wiggins debate, Danilo is playing so he will take some minutes from Chandler but Wiggins isn’t the most dependable.

• mgv1208

Are asiks minutes gonna be limited, if not at 4300 dk seems like a steal

• bigticket

I am going to use Wiggins everytime until his price gets higher. Flip is on the fast track to developing him into a superstar and giving him all the opportunities he needs. Now with that said, he’s a rookie and hes going to have some bad games but thats the variance in using him. His minutes are high and hes not afraid to shoot. Without Martin, the minutes are going to be there and his ceiling is high.

• mgv1208

Same with sanders for that matter

• rvd99

im torn between lawson and knight i know lawson is gonna put up huge numbers but knight is saving me a lot of money and allows me to add the brow in my lineup but i can afford drummond and josh smith with lawson

• mark44x

thoughts on reggie evans for cash games?
    cousins is out, evans is starting

• duder500

RG Mod

@mgv1208 said...

Are asiks minutes gonna be limited, if not at 4300 dk seems like a steal

I think Asik is a wait and see situation. He played around 25 minutes last time out. I would imagine that isn’t a limit but right around what they are looking to get out of him. He does not appear to be a point a minute kind of guy.

• HungryHungryHip

@mark44x said...

louis williams or stuckey tonight?

Someone tweeted out today(can’t remember who) that Lou Williams’ usage rate the past 3 games when he’s on the floor is something like 33%

Someone correct my numbers if I’m wrong. Anyway, to answer your question I like Lou the way he’s going(minutes/usage he’s getting) and the matchup(should be a high scoring game) I don’t trust Stuckey for cash but maybe that’s me

• duder500

RG Mod

@mark44x said...

thoughts on reggie evans for cash games?
    cousins is out, evans is starting

Too many decent plays out there to mess with the Kings forwards tonight in my opinion.

• HungryHungryHip

@mgv1208 said...

Same with sanders for that matter

Bucks are thin tonight in the front court(no Pachulia and I think Henson is still out) so Sanders is going to get good run. Yep, I’m riding the Larry Sanders death train tonight. All aboard!

• mgv1208

Tough spot here do I go sanders/Devin Harris/ariza or augustin/Calderon/wiggins

• HungryHungryHip

@kevinhl52 said...

Interested in this Chandler vs. Wiggins debate, Danilo is playing so he will take some minutes from Chandler but Wiggins isn’t the most dependable.

I like them both for FD and a case can be made for playing both. Thought about down grading Chandler with the Danilo news but I don’t want Brewer now that Williams is playing(taking away Brewer’s backup PG run) and I don’t think Danilo is going to take THAT much away from Chandler, especially considering the high total and pace of the game. Just my thoughts

• duder500

RG Mod

oh my. Not crazy about either if I am honest MGV. Can you play someone other than Calderon?

Calderon went 7 of 9 from 3 and grabbed 10 boards last game. I don’t think that is likely to happen again any time soon.

• sportwiz628

No one has really talked about DeAndre Jordan tonight. Decent price and no Dwight…..I’m definitely putting him in a GPP lineup. Blowout factor is what scares me.

• noddy

I’m reading all these posts and I want to change my lineup over and over. Not gonna do that tonight. I’m sticking with who I have. I do like Stuckey though. I have Wiggins

• jimpemba777

@duder500 said...

Calderon went 7 of 9 from 3 and grabbed 10 boards last game. I don’t think that is likely to happen again any time soon.

The three-point shooting from Calderon is legit and with Melo out I can see him tossing them up in bunches but you are 100% right on the 10 rebounds from a guy whose never averaged more than 3.0 in a season. Look for a stat line likely closer to 16/4/4 from Calderon with 3-5 three-pointers imo.

• HungryHungryHip

@mgv1208 said...

Tough spot here do I go sanders/Devin Harris/ariza or augustin/Calderon/wiggins

yeah that’s tough. I like Wiggins and Sanders the most of those 6. They are in almost all my lineups tonight. As for the others:

Augustin > Harris (although it’s close and I may even use both in a lineup)
    Ariza > Calderon

I’m not a fan of playing Calderon when there’s other options around the prices he’s at(Mo Williams for example, now that he’s back going against the Lakers) so I lean Sanders/Harris/Ariza

• mark44x

any thoughts on a parsons/ariza combo for cash games?
    haven’t seen anyone mention either ariza or parsons.

• jimpemba777

Mozgov, Tobias Harris and Mo Williams are three staples in all of my GPP lineups tonight. I also think Josh Smith is a real solid play tonight too.

• jimpemba777

@mark44x said...

I always have high expectations for Ariza especially with Howard and Beverly out but he’s failed to match what he did last year in washington. I have similar feelings with Parsons as I feel between Dirk and Ellis taking a majority of the shots his upside just isn’t appealing to me,. Basically they need to get hot from three to really make an impact. Just one mans opinion.

• mark44x

thanks jim

• plaudati

@mark44x said...

I have parsons in one lineup and ariza in another bu I do not have them both together

• mgv1208

Thanks I hadnt even noticed mo was back so I can play him in that wiggins augustin mo lu

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).