2:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 6.5 ) at Charlotte ( -6.5 ) —- T: 202
    3:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 9 ) at LA Clippers ( -9 ) —- T: 206
    6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11 ) at Memphis ( -11 ) —- T: 192.5
    6:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) —- T: 193.5
    6:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 5 ) at Toronto ( -5 ) —- T: 204.5
    6:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Orlando ( 2 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -1.5 ) at New York ( 1.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    9:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -9.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 9.5 ) —- T: 201.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Forum/Chat League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/318774400?invitedby=dmurphy104&cnl=ba

• xHotLineBlingx

All In for Covington

• faheemtheking

I’m feeling the HOU/NY overtime…

• Usual21

Is Canaan starting again?

• rocko3807

@xHotLineBlingx said...

All In for Covington

It is hard not to right now. It isn’t the old Memphis D either.

• mormi08

@rocko3807 said...

It is hard not to right now. It isn’t the old Memphis D either.

you guys are really going all in on covington? i mean, i don’t like the 600 dollar increase in price. also, id assume noel is back so some scoring would be lost to him?

• xHotLineBlingx

@mormi08 said...

you guys are really going all in on covington? i mean, i don’t like the 600 dollar increase in price. also, id assume noel is back so some scoring would be lost to him?

Covington doesn’t need to score much to get his. He had 8 steals the last game amd 6 steals the game before.

• mormi08

@xHotLineBlingx said...

Covington doesn’t need to score much to get his. He had 8 steals the last game amd 6 steals the game before.

well, and you think he’ll keep up w/ the 5+ steals? i’d also assume he’d get a lower amount of rebounds as well?

• rocko3807

@mormi08 said...

I don’t think he scores 63 again on DK but if gets into the 30’s he hits what I feel like I need for that price and I think he will.

• xHotLineBlingx

@rocko3807 said...

I don’t think he scores 63 again on DK but if gets into the 30’s he hits what I feel like I need for that price and I think he will.

Agreed.

• mirinmytraps

Someone talk me into committing to pg13. He’s going against the lakers too

• Nymetsknicks7

@mirinmytraps said...

Someone talk me into committing to pg13. He’s going against the lakers too

What’s there to talk about?

• Sirius13

do we fade paul george tonight since he probably wont play 4th quarter

• beechball_45424

I hate most of the PG options today. Anyone else buying up on PG?

• Usual21

Lowry’s been hot. IT2 is probably my next option in cash.

• JSteele

After watching the raptors wizards game last night the wiz really attacked them down low against Biyombo. Chandler isn’t really an offensive guy but Markieff Morris could be in a good spot tonight. Gortat was getting whatever he wanted at the hoop. Wide open lanes.

• Green_Ranger_91

Drummond or Lopez? GPP.

• Green_Ranger_91

I think I’ll be fading Lowry today in favor of IT2. Lowery’s numbers seem to dip on back to backs.

• beechball_45424

Bledsoe, DeRozan, or Antokounmpo?

• Sixersfan

@xHotLineBlingx said...

You guys crack me the hell up about Covington. The guy stinks. He had 1 good game. I’m a Sixers fan here and always watch them. He’s terrible. He NEVER steals the ball. Get over it.

• beechball_45424

@Green_Ranger_91 said...

Drummond or Lopez? GPP.

Drummond is the only one that can go off for 70 points so maybe him.

• monarch

Can I play the entire Knicks roster?

• ElSlappo

@Sixersfan said...

You guys crack me the hell up about Covington. The guy stinks. He had 1 good game. I’m a Sixers fan here and always watch them. He’s terrible. He NEVER steals the ball. Get over it.

This must be sarcasm. DK FP last 4: 35, 32, 45, 63.

• monarch

So Houston turns the ball over a ton and Covington had eight steals against them. Instead of projecting Covington for 8 steals against a better opponent, how about identifying someone on the Knicks that will benefit from Houston’s flaws.

• FkCoolers

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

So Houston turns the ball over a ton and Covington had eight steals against them. Instead of projecting Covington for 8 steals against a better opponent, how about identifying someone on the Knicks that will benefit from Houston’s flaws.

You’re exercising too much thought for the daily NBA threads.

• wlynch82

@Sixersfan said...

Covington has played 32, 35, 35, 37 minutes and had 11, 14, 16, 12 shots in his last 4. The steals are the cherry on top.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.