2:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 6.5 ) at Charlotte ( -6.5 ) —- T: 202
    3:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 9 ) at LA Clippers ( -9 ) —- T: 206
    6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11 ) at Memphis ( -11 ) —- T: 192.5
    6:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) —- T: 193.5
    6:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 5 ) at Toronto ( -5 ) —- T: 204.5
    6:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Orlando ( 2 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -1.5 ) at New York ( 1.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    9:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -9.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 9.5 ) —- T: 201.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Forum/Chat League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/318774400?invitedby=dmurphy104&cnl=ba

• AsylumErmine

I had him in ALL of my lineups. He toasted my entire evening.

• mileyvirus

would love to hear the paul george is out for tonight lol

• Miami206

I see 7 steals

• TeamTwerk

@Lionfan22 said...

Yeah The Dream was a badass. I watched him in the last few years of his career and he was still awesome. I was very young when he was in his prime.

Yeah I watched him too when I was young. I knew he was elite but I didn’t realize how good his stats actually were. 4.7 blocks a game on average is insane. Shame he never got a ring.

• Sleepyfloyd16

@mileyvirus said...

Yeah, I might be OK if he doesn’t completely go off. Maybe he’ll take it easy on the Lakers since Kobe announced his retirement.

• gcowboy5886

@TeamTwerk said...

Yeah I watched him too when I was young. I knew he was elite but I didn’t realize how good his stats actually were. 4.7 blocks a game on average is insane. Shame he never got a ring.

They won 2 while MJ was serving his suspension…er attempting a baseball career.

• pdaddis

I feel this uncontrollable urge to swap Kobe into some lineups.

• reeb

@TeamTwerk said...

He won 2 rings.

• kobe23

@mileyvirus said...

yeah need to lvl the playing field with melo out. most of my H2H opponents didnt roster melo smh
    if he played today i woulda gone 300+ for certain

• TeamTwerk

Oh he did get a couple rings. Ok thought he missed out. Glad he did.

• madmanjayWV

@t4t3r said...

Anyone have a link for the Dribble? Figures my best lineup of the week I only put in a 50/50…

I didn’t care for the slate much, but played the dribbler — so shocked AA didn’t burn me..I loathe SGs with a Passion..wish I hadn’t faded PORZ’s tho….oh well…..maybe I’ll get some FAKER love and like someone said a few OTs would be good

https://www.fanduel.com/games/13798/contests/13798-19620382/entries/319266522/scoring

Hopefully harden takes over…afraid PACERS at -9.5 might blow out the FAKERS, but who knows

• Baal

Anyone know Melo ownership % in the sharpshooter?

• cullyp81

Damn it. Get harden back in before this game gets outta hand!

• t4t3r

@madmanjayWV said...

I didn’t care for the slate much, but played the dribbler — so shocked AA didn’t burn me..I loathe SGs with a Passion..wish I hadn’t faded PORZ’s tho….oh well…..maybe I’ll get some FAKER love and like someone said a few OTs would be good

https://www.fanduel.com/games/13798/contests/13798-19620382/entries/319266522/scoring

Hopefully harden takes over…afraid PACERS at -9.5 might blow out the FAKERS, but who knows

Appreciate it. Thought I’d be higher but not so mad now, especially if PG and some others go off in the last game. Still should’ve entered into at least 1 tourney.

• cullyp81

And I need PG to get Melo’s sickness….

• kobe23

@cullyp81 said...

And I need PG to get Melo’s sickness….

I need the entire IND/LAL roster to catch melo’s illness lol

• pdaddis

many overtimes in this game would be great.

• jokah03

These pacer jerseys are horrible…side note..lets take over the game harden/porz

• Cardiac555

@kobe23 said...

I need the entire IND/LAL roster to catch melo’s illness lol

Respect. Quality post.

• CoachTrav

OT please

• Lionfan22

Need ot in the Rockets/Knicks game

• jokah03

Ditto..ill take some OT please.

• jokah03

Good shot harden!! Haha thank you

• Whacko

SWEET!!!!!!

• Sleepyfloyd16

Excellent

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).