2:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 6.5 ) at Charlotte ( -6.5 ) —- T: 202
    3:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 9 ) at LA Clippers ( -9 ) —- T: 206
    6:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 11 ) at Memphis ( -11 ) —- T: 192.5
    6:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) —- T: 193.5
    6:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 5 ) at Toronto ( -5 ) —- T: 204.5
    6:00 PM EST : Boston ( -2 ) at Orlando ( 2 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -1.5 ) at New York ( 1.5 ) —- T: 200.5
    9:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -9.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 9.5 ) —- T: 201.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Forum/Chat League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/318774400?invitedby=dmurphy104&cnl=ba

• wlynch82

@monarch said...

So Houston turns the ball over a ton and Covington had eight steals against them. Instead of projecting Covington for 8 steals against a better opponent, how about identifying someone on the Knicks that will benefit from Houston’s flaws.

Yea lets waste some time speculating on who is going to get a spike in steals. Because that is so predictable.

• mstunnabro

roy covington / aaron afflalo OR Jeff Green and aaron afflalo? i cant decide because Green plays multiple positions

• FkCoolers

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

@wlynch82 said...

Yea lets waste some time speculating on who is going to get a spike in steals. Because that is so predictable.

lololol

• Green_Ranger_91

Covington was putting up solid numbers last year at different points in time. Haven’t seen any Sixers games, but he was racking up steals as well. Maybe the guy plays the passing lanes well. The 63 points were maybe an aberration but he is capable of posting 40-45 fantasy points. He did it often last year before getting hurt.

• Sixersfan

@ElSlappo said...

This must be sarcasm. DK FP last 4: 35, 32, 45, 63.

It won’t last. Trust me. Fantasy points doesn’t determine how good a player is. Come on now.

• xHotLineBlingx

@Sixersfan said...

It won’t last. Trust me. Fantasy points doesn’t determine how good a player is. Come on now.

But we only care about the fantasy points. lol

• BSmoove15

Don’t overthink Covington on Dk. Yes, the steals have obviously inflated his production. But he was still been getting the necessary value to pay off this price before going off the last two games. Once his minutes limit was lifted he has hit 30 every game. And you have to love the upside he has because he can hit threes and rack up steals.

• Whacko

Going to try FD for the first time in NBA.
    Having a hard time trying to wrap my mind around the differences from DK.

Right now I am torn with my approach….

• mirinmytraps

Thoughts on Caldwell pope? Need a nice punt sg

• TheSixEnigma

Thomas or R-Jax?

• BSmoove15

With Noel doubtful I like Covington even more.

• Whacko

Covington is going to be very high ownership atleast one would believe.

Is he now a must play in Cash?

• TheSixEnigma

that blowout factor vs LAL really causes some concern

• cdaus8989

I can already see about 5 straight pages of people complaining about being burned by Covington.

• JSteele

I don’t typically like targeting people against Memphis..with that being said is a Canaan, Covington, Grant, Okafor stack too much?

i’m kidding who are the top plays today? I think PG and Harden

• JSteele

If Indiana blows out the Lakers which is entirely possible. Its going to be PG scoring 45 points in the first 3 quarters. I also like Mahinmi and Biyombo if Chandler stays out. I mean the dude crushed value yesterday without scoring a damn thing. I also think this is either a Melo or Porzingis kind of day. Pick one or the other but for salary reasons i’ll go Porzingis.

• rocko3807

@Sixersfan said...

I don’t think anyone in here except maybe you cares how good of a player he his compared to how many fantasy points he scores. Wrong thread for how good of a player he is……right thread for how much value he has in fantasy basketball. Big difference. My God, I rode Marvin Williams to several cash game wins earlier this year and he is the epitome of a bad player. Why wouldn’t Covington be discussed as an option when he is playing lights out right now.

• onepinrodney

@rocko3807 said...

I don’t think he scores 63 again on DK but if gets into the 30’s he hits what I feel like I need for that price and I think he will.

I agree, get him while he’s still $6,000, easy to make value. Melo is just as likely to throw up a dud at $2,000 more. That being said, I’ve never understood fading a player because he’s playing too good.

• Nymetsknicks7

Someone one said identify someone on the knicks who can take advantage of Houstons turnover proneness. Aaron Afflalo

• mstunnabro

brandon Night and Jeff green OR Robert Covington and Mik Conley

• Usual21

Riding the Covington/Canaan/Bayless combo today. MCW benched, and no Grievis today.

• diceman8

Thoughts on Jared Sullinger at center on dk

• mormi08

need some help folks! i think ill go w/ covington but should i go w/ oj mayo or bayless? mcw lost his spot to bayless and oj mayo can flat out shoot. possible punt plays? may put in grant if noel is inactive.

• tjm321z

KCP or Stucker??

• mormi08

@tjm321z said...

KCP or Stucker??

or mayo! hes starting! cheap price. but i like kcp.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.